Recenze (165)

• 1 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 1 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 1 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
22. duben 2023

Oh my god, how excellent this app is, it can match my theme automatically,this save so much time for me.
This is AI time now, you guys need to try this.

Dämmerlicht
Doba používání aplikace: 12 dny
17. červen 2023

Excellent!
Loving this app..
I just installed this app and I am in love with it..
I was looking for an app that connects me to my customers to solve their queries and concerns and I found this beautiful app.
10/10

Everest Online Shopping
Pákistán
Doba používání aplikace: 5 dny
31. květen 2023

This app seems to have so much potential. I just installed it after requesting a few changes. The developers made the changes I wanted within 30 minutes, and they also requested my suggestions to improve the app. I am looking forward to working with them!

Premium Apparel Shop
Doba používání aplikace: 5 dny
12. červen 2023

Great app. Customer service is really great. When you contact chat support they are always willing to help sort out any issues you may have. I would recommend this app to others looking for a nice clean bundle upsell app.

Nifty Posters
Jihoafrická republika
Doba používání aplikace: 4 dny
16. červen 2023

Special thanks to Nikolov who assisted me straight away with something and have found the app to integrate with my theme and branding perfectly.

Lés Bonné
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: 4 dny
15. duben 2023

Uygulama konusunda farklı olan,çok önemli olan bir konu var ,Ücretsiz olan bu uygulama tasarımı ve uygulamanın kullanış şekli ile fark oluşturuyor bu beni etkiledi. Kaliteli,Pratik sade bir görünüme sahip bu nedenle bunu denemelisiniz.Ayrıca dil desteği konusunda aldığım hizmet çok önemliydi.İngilizce olan uygulamayı kendi dilimde Türkçe kullanıyorum, bunu benim için hemen uyarladılar,bu durum çok önemli.Tüm uygulama ekibine teşekkür ediyorum.

THE QURAN STORE
Turecko
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 3 hodinami
26. květen 2023

Fantastic. GREAT live support. Really helpfull. Missing a few fetures, but I'm sure that they will come in the near future. Perfect design for our page - modern and beautifully integrated a product level.

goyogi.dk
Dánsko
6. květen 2023

A really solid product solution with excellent and responsive customer service. The app integration process is equally seamless. Two thumbs up for this team!

khollect
18. květen 2023

I came across this app in search of a upsell and recommended products app, to my eye it was catchy and with AI integration I was sold. I downloaded it and got it set up with the video instruction, very simple and it was up and running. I had some wishes about the layout. The developer was right there in the chat and started doing the magic beyond my expectation. Don't miss it and get it today!

Gamingsjappa.no
Norsko
26. květen 2023

I have just installed it but so far so good. easy to set up and works fine. Looks like it will assist my business

Official Merchandise Store