Recenze (174)

• 1 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 1 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 1 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
16. červen 2023

Special thanks to Nikolov who assisted me straight away with something and have found the app to integrate with my theme and branding perfectly.

Lés Bonné
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: 4 dny
27. červen 2023

Just downloaded it today and so far its been easy to set up! Looks great and all I had to do was download and add the widget to each product template.

FinleysExoticTreatsLLC
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 3 hodinami
15. duben 2023

Uygulama konusunda farklı olan,çok önemli olan bir konu var ,Ücretsiz olan bu uygulama tasarımı ve uygulamanın kullanış şekli ile fark oluşturuyor bu beni etkiledi. Kaliteli,Pratik sade bir görünüme sahip bu nedenle bunu denemelisiniz.Ayrıca dil desteği konusunda aldığım hizmet çok önemliydi.İngilizce olan uygulamayı kendi dilimde Türkçe kullanıyorum, bunu benim için hemen uyarladılar,bu durum çok önemli.Tüm uygulama ekibine teşekkür ediyorum.

THE QURAN STORE
Turecko
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 3 hodinami
26. květen 2023

Fantastic. GREAT live support. Really helpfull. Missing a few fetures, but I'm sure that they will come in the near future. Perfect design for our page - modern and beautifully integrated a product level.

goyogi.dk
Dánsko
6. květen 2023

A really solid product solution with excellent and responsive customer service. The app integration process is equally seamless. Two thumbs up for this team!

khollect
18. květen 2023

I came across this app in search of a upsell and recommended products app, to my eye it was catchy and with AI integration I was sold. I downloaded it and got it set up with the video instruction, very simple and it was up and running. I had some wishes about the layout. The developer was right there in the chat and started doing the magic beyond my expectation. Don't miss it and get it today!

Gamingsjappa.no
Norsko
10. červenec 2023

Following my recent installation of the Addly app, I've been impressed by its intuitive and user-friendly interface. It didn't take long for me to navigate around and accomplish exactly what I set out to do. The app is cleanly structured and intuitively designed, allowing me to quickly discover and efficiently utilize all its features.

The core functions of the app serve precisely the purpose for which I needed it. It's often challenging to find an app that caters to specific needs and requirements, but Addly hits the bull's eye. With its wide array of functions and seamless performance, the app has not just met, but exceeded my expectations.

Another noteworthy characteristic of Addly is its customer support. In an era where good customer service seems to be in short supply, Addly presents a refreshing difference. I can't remember the last time I encountered such efficient, helpful, and prompt support. For any queries and concerns that arose during my use of the app, I received prompt, accurate, and helpful responses. The customer support demonstrated that they are fast, responsible, and highly competent, which greatly increases my satisfaction with the app.

In conclusion, I am very pleased with my decision to install Addly. It provides an excellent user experience, delivers its intended functions efficiently, and has an exemplary customer service. It's a remarkable tool that can be recommended to any user looking to fulfill their specific requirements. I am thrilled and look forward to seeing more of what Addly has to offer in the future.

BubatzBros
Německo
24. červen 2023

The app itself is really customizable and well made. Looks great on the store front as well. What makes this a 5 star is the cusotmer service. They respond very quickly and even offered to help me write some code for the widget.

My Store
Doba používání aplikace: 41 minutami
26. květen 2023

I have just installed it but so far so good. easy to set up and works fine. Looks like it will assist my business

Official Merchandise Store