Recenze (490)

• 2 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 2 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 19 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
13. květen 2024

RMS has found AdRoll to be an exceptional tool for display marketing. The platform's user-friendly interface and advanced targeting options allowed us to create tailored ads that reached the right audience with precision, ultimately maximizing our advertising ROI.

RMS Beauty
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 3 roky
9. květen 2024

Great customer service. Love the ease with which we can integrate Shopify retargeting

PhotoSpring Inc
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 3 roky
18. červenec 2024

customer service - meghana nakirikanti helped me well

Salvanity
Indie
Doba používání aplikace: 4 měsíci
22. březen 2024

The support we have received is super helpful! They are very informative and advise where to apply best practice.

Linzi
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 6 roky
28. březen 2024

I am very happy with Ankita. This is the first time I have created an ad campaign with AdRoll, and Ankita guides me on how to do it with patience until I finish and submit the ads. Thank you so much, Ankita. You did a very good job.

Ascend Lighting
Kanada
Doba používání aplikace: 24 hodinami
3. červenec 2024

Easy setup and amazing and very knowledgeable customer support agents. clear dashboard

Lung Master
Doba používání aplikace: Asi hodinou
21. únor 2024

Great service and great results. We've improved our retargeting massively through the use of AdRoll. The support we have received has been great and we are expanding the use of it to other projects.

PhenGold
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: 6 měsíci
17. únor 2024

Wonderful and helpful agent. Helped me with getting started

Modern Lifestyles
Kanada
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 měsíci
8. srpen 2023

I have been using AdRoll for several years for my small business. I started with doing ad displays and now pay for the email & ads. It is perfect for what I need. Since I have a small team, they make it easy for me to start running ads both web and social media. I can see everything on one dashboard. Since it's connected to my shopify, they automatically segment my visitors for me making targeting even easier. I recommend AdRoll to every business owner, especially if you're busy and don't have the time to run ads.

Wonder Curl
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 2 roky
21. prosinec 2023

Simple to set up and the tech support is fantastic, but the best is that IT WORKS! We have a great ROI although mostly using the retargeting feature.
It integrates with Shopify seamlessly and I believe that is an APP that is a must for a new or established business.
Ciao!