AdRoll Marketing & Advertising , Počet recenzí: 482

• 2 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 2 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 19 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
21. prosinec 2023

Simple to set up and the tech support is fantastic, but the best is that IT WORKS! We have a great ROI although mostly using the retargeting feature.
It integrates with Shopify seamlessly and I believe that is an APP that is a must for a new or established business.
Ciao!
Marco

Artistica.com
Doba používání aplikace: Téměř 5 roky
19. prosinec 2023

Our monthly revenue has finally begun to take off after working with AdRoll. Thank you so much for making it easy to grow and prosper!

Goodbye UTI at The Newtriment Store
Doba používání aplikace: 5 měsíci
23. listopad 2023

Customer service is very good. Extremely helpful with walking me through important changes. Shout out to Manoj for help on US Thanksgiving!

Baby Merlin's Magic Sleepsuit
Doba používání aplikace: 3 měsíci
5. listopad 2023

AdRoll on Shopify is a game-changer. Their 24/7 support is top-notch (special thanks to Uday!), and they've made ad campaigns a breeze. The integration with Shopify saves time, and the Shopify ad credits month offsets costs.

PROS:
Exceptional support
Seamless Shopify integration
Financial support with Shopify ad credits

CONS:
Requires some patience for the algorithm to learn and target effectively.

In summary, AdRoll for Shopify is a must-try for eCommerce businesses. Outstanding support, seamless integration, and cost-saving incentives make it an excellent choice. Just be patient for optimal results.

Tavy Tavy
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 měsíci
19. leden 2024

Support is really great, I can not fault them at all. They are very very helpful and they support me through everything.

SmartwhipUK
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: 2 dny
30. listopad 2023

Straight forward plugin to help advertise our business.

Reebok Australia
Austrálie
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 měsíci
6. prosinec 2023

Great for retargeting, great team, highly recommend.

ACal Clothing
Spojené státy
Doba používání aplikace: Více než rokem
7. listopad 2023

Very friendly and helpful, Prerana helped me with my issue and sorted it in five minutes, thank you!!!!

MrInappropriate
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: Asi měsícem
30. září 2023

I installed AdRoll on one of my accounts and wanted to change it to another account but some issue came up. I contacted support and they worked relentlessly to fix the problem. Tatiana was giving me updates the whole way and we got the problem solved in no time.

The app itself is working great and easy to use. I will still explore more to get the most of it, but I was already impressed by the amazing customer service!

Sedona Face
Spojené arabské emiráty
Doba používání aplikace: 24 dny
8. srpen 2023

I have been using AdRoll for several years for my small business. I started with doing ad displays and now pay for the email & ads. It is perfect for what I need. Since I have a small team, they make it easy for me to start running ads both web and social media. I can see everything on one dashboard. Since it's connected to my shopify, they automatically segment my visitors for me making targeting even easier. I recommend AdRoll to every business owner, especially if you're busy and don't have the time to run ads.

Wonder Curl