Recenze (767)

• 1 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 1 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 1 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
6. květen 2024

I first contacted Lilian about our aftersell options. She was brilliant at explaining this to us, even created a bespoke how-to video for us. 5 Stars, thank you very much :)

L'SAUVE®
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: Více než rokem
13. červen 2024

The best upsell app, i've been using it for more than 1 year in all of my stores

SnapAria
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: 7 měsíci
6. květen 2024

Very good application that I highly recommend. I made profits very quickly after installing it. Customer service is very responsive and professional. Thanks a lot

Ma Cire Colorante
Francie
Doba používání aplikace: 3 měsíci
22. květen 2024

Great experience so far! Still dialing it in but it's definitely added incremental revenue.

MODL Outdoors
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 měsíci
20. květen 2024

It's good for what it is. It only works optimally in countries like the US though, not Klarna countries, so 1-star off. It makes me more money than if I didn't have it so no *major* complaints.

The interface is somewhat dated, and here in Sweden, customers have to input their payment info again because it's not compatible with Klarna. Again, not something unique to this upsell app, but every one.

EPIKO

so far so good!

Yokais
Doba používání aplikace: Asi měsícem
12. březen 2024

The support has been absolutely fantastic! They replied promptly, and answered all of my questions!

SwiftPaws
Doba používání aplikace: 11 měsíci
1. červen 2024

Patti was amazing so kind and nice

Avery Alley
Doba používání aplikace: 16 dny
20. květen 2024

I'm thrilled to be using AfterSell to boost our store's average order value The setup process was incredibly smooth - even for someone who isn't super tech-savvy. Their user interface is intuitive and easy to navigate, making it a breeze to create and launch checkout upsells.

But what truly impressed me was AfterSell's support team. They weren't just there to answer questions; they went above and beyond to help us optimize our campaigns. We received personalized recommendations, including instructional videos tailored to our store's needs. This proactive approach gave me the confidence that we're using AfterSell to its full potential.

The Lovery