Recenze (4 646)

• 2 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 1 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 4 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
30. duben 2024

the app and customer support is very great, i had very nice experience with the process and the integration for my store

Coverner
Indie
Doba používání aplikace: Asi měsícem
7. červenec 2024

Very helpful customer service, solved all the issues I had very quickly. Clearly outlined how the app works and helped me run through everything.

AresFit
Doba používání aplikace: 2 dny
16. duben 2024

Saransh is a fantastic asset to AfterShip. Always extremely quick and helpful with any queries.

Craft Buddy
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: Více než rokem
15. červen 2024

Aftership is very useful! Saransh responded promptly. It solved all my problems. Thank you!

FcxBeauty
Hongkong – ZAO Číny
Doba používání aplikace: 3 měsíci
28. březen 2024

Very helpful customer service from Rajat! No long wait time. He was able to cancel my subscription for me and was very pleasant and helpful! Made sure all my questions were answered before ending the chat. Thanks again!

Sophie's Foodie Book Store
Doba používání aplikace: 2 měsíci
19. červen 2024

The woman is just amazing, good services thank you so much!

Atzuro
Nizozemsko
Doba používání aplikace: 29 dny
1. červenec 2024

Took care of me in a prompt and timely manner. Excellent service.

Pink Lily
Spojené státy
Doba používání aplikace: 12 měsíci
18. duben 2024

awesome app and awesome assistance. they've just removed their branding for free. this is amazing. thank you so much. I recommend this app for sure.

NOATEKK Smartwatches
Francie
Doba používání aplikace: 3 měsíci
4. červenec 2024

they overcharge even after the i made sure the subscription is the right one and when you show them the chat history i just get to hear oh we will get back to you be email

Gozygear Company
Kanada
Doba používání aplikace: 11 dny
Vývojář AfterShip & Automizely odpověděl 5. červenec 2024

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We genuinely value all forms of feedback, as it allows us to enhance our products and services, ensuring a better experience for our customers.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you experienced. Our goal is to provide exceptional service, and we regret that we did not meet your expectations on this occasion. Your concerns are important to us.

Upon reviewing your case, we noted that you reached out regarding the charge for the Premium plan following the 7-days premium trial period. We have credited your account to cover the invoice, so no further payment is required from you.

We highly value your business and have sent you an email with additional details. We look forward to your response so that we can further improve your experience with us.

For any additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us via the live chat option available on your account, or email us at support@aftership.com.

Best regards,
Team AfterShip

12. květen 2024

Great customer service. Rajat is very responsive and helpful.

Hello Slippers