AfterShip Order Tracking , 4.538 değerlendirme

• Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %5 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
14 Ocak 2014

Just added the app and haven't used it yet but have heard good things so I have high expectations!!

Halo
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:5 yıldan fazla
14 Şubat 2022

They have helpful customer service and are always available. We use the free plan and it works great.

Diabetic Warehouse
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:5 yıldan fazla
AfterShip & Automizely yanıt 14 Şubat 2022

Thanks for your valuable feedback. We are pleased to know that you are happy with our services.

We are open to suggestions if you have any. It is always nice to understand the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

If you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@aftership.com

Neelima Aggarwal
Team AfterShip

8 Mayıs 2014

very useful. If we can place our own shop logo on top of the tracking page, it will be better.

Garo Luxury Authentic Luxury Bags and Accessories
Japonya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 5 yıl
10 Aralık 2013

This is exactly what we were looking for. Our customers love to track their deliveries. In fact, we just had a complaint from a customer who could not track his order. Hopefully AfterShip will avoid these complaints in the future and give as an edge in customer service.

Leggsington
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Neredeyse 5 yıl
28 Ocak 2014

excellent tool with few minor thing to tune :)

Lightpack
28 Ağustos 2014

So far I really like this app! I did have a few issues getting it rolling but the gang at Aftership were very helpful and it now works perfectly. I would definitely recommend this app.

The Machined Apparel Co, Inc.
13 Mart 2014

Great app that keep your customer informed before they flood your customer service line.

8 Mayıs 2021 tarihinde düzenlendi

Good app to use. Organizes your shipments in a good easy way to read everything. The Layout is great.

Jasmoora
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 4 yıl
AfterShip & Automizely yanıt 9 Mayıs 2021

Thank you for your kind words.

Glad to know that AfterShip app is living upto your expectations. Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience the best one.

Nitish

10 Ağustos 2022 tarihinde düzenlendi

UPDATE: Since the review was posted Shahvaz from the support team reached out and offered a solid remedy to the situation. --
TERRIBLE support, literally the worst customer support team I've ever experienced in my career. I've wrote a full page describing our billing issue (they overcharged us thousands of dollars to date) and requested escalation and real help. I've had 7 failed attempts to try to resolve this issue in a friendly manner. All I got is 5 diffeent agents that never read or looked into any of the case history and were literally each worst then the previous. Look elsewhere - other apps are cheaper and better and don't have deep business misconducts like these guys do.

Kewlioo
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 4 yıl
AfterShip & Automizely yanıt 27 Temmuz 2022

We’re sorry to know that you are not happy with the customer service support and the app.

Please accept my sincere apology as you are our valued user, and we are committed to providing the best support at all times. Hence we would like to discuss billing and charges issues to get it fixed. We've sent you an email for your time availability to fix all issues in one go.

We certainly are looking forward to earning back your trust back in our platform with our support.

You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@aftership.com

Ankush Kumar

23 Şubat 2023

Animesh was great. Resolved my issue fairly quickly. So far we like using it which has been great. Thank you

Welder Nation