Tracking Page & Order Lookup
Add your logo, links, products, Instagram feed & more for an engaging experience that drives sales. User friendly, no coding required
Boost Sales with Email & SMS
Select 7 different notification triggers. Work with a flexible drag-and-drop email editor. Drive engagement & sales with Klaviyo emails.
Boost On-time Delivery Rate!
Easily track all order statuses in one place. Find shipments easily by delivery status, carrier, customer email and other parameters.
AfterShip Order Tracking & SMSの詳細情報
AfterShip provides the best post-purchase experience to drive customer loyalty and additional sales.
Monitor all shipments in one go
- Automatically import your tracking numbers to AfterShip, so you can get current tracking info for all your shipments in one place
- Monitor the current order status with a smart dashboard
- Filter shipments by dates, statuses, couriers, and destination
- Trace whether all your shipments are being delivered on time and identify any delays/exceptions.
- 7 Standardized tracking statuses
Keep customers informed and up to date
- Embed the AfterShip Track Button for effortless order tracking
- Automatically insert AfterShip’s tracking link to your Shopify store so that customers can track shipments effortlessly at the order confirmation and order history pages
- Add your tracking link to either your store’s header or footer or both and make it easy to track orders
- Send delivery notifications to customers through Email & SMS
- Send internal notifications to yourself through Email & SMS
- Configure notifications for Info Received, In Transit, Out for Delivery, Available for Pickup, Delivered, Failed Attempt, and Exceptions
- Schedule delivery SMS based on the buyer's timezone
- Send multilingual email notifications. Add, remove, or set a default language for your email updates for different delivery checkpoints without a hassle. Auto-send email updates based on the order language for a delightful post-purchase experience.
- Set up automated email delivery update workflows to auto-alert customers when the order status changes.
- Shipping notifications will be sent from your email address, and you can customize messages to include your logo and URL, to increase brand recognition and the probability of repeat purchases
Provide a branded experience
- Automatically generate a tracking page for each shipment and customize the look & feel
- Customize your tracking page by adding your logo, store URL, & impact SEO to generate more sales
- Set up a custom domain to display the tracking information and improve the searchability of your website
- SSL certificate for users with a verified custom domain
- Drive traffic to your site instead of the carrier’s site and increase the organic search
Multiple shipping solutions
- AfterShip connects you with 700+ couriers worldwide
- Including UPS, DHL, USPS, China Post (ePacket), and China EMS
- Standardized layout of tracking results received from different carriers
Delivery date prediction
*Set clear delivery expectations for your customers by displaying accurate order delivery dates.
Analyze & take action
- Get powerful insight on shipments, notifications, tracking pages, and customer feedback
- Filter data by date, shipment type, devices, location, visits, and more
$0.08 per extra shipment above 100.
$0.08 per extra shipment above 500.
Additional plans are available
This app left trackable code on your website even you deleted it. I have learned my lesson, no free lunch
La Bijouterie De Cécile
L'application de suivi numéro 1 pour moi en ce moment ! Merci d'avoir pris le temps de m'éclouter pour enlever le "powered by aftership" !
Super Kitty Cats
The auto matching rates with the available carriers are just at 50%. If you have high number of shipments, across multiple carriers, you will need to manually match them. A headache for me. Sometimes, it even triggers failure of delivery emails to customers when the foreign language is not properly translated by the system. It will only works well if your carriers are listed under Shopify.
We are really sorry to hear about your recent experience with us. It is unfortunate to know that you expectations were not met.
We have duly noted your concern regarding the ongoing issue. We are investigating it and you will soon hear from our team and will try to resolve it for you as soon as possible.
We are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at email@example.com.
We regret the inconvenience caused to you.