Arvostelut (310)

• 1 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 7 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
5. kesäkuu 2024

This is the best App I found for customer reviews and transferring my reviews to Shopify. I tried out few other Review Apps but none of them worked properly and didn't get any customer support. If this App does not work for you just contact the customer support and they will take care of the problems and make it work perfectly.

EXESAS
6 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
30. huhtikuu 2024

The support team is always available to help anytime! I really loved the way they were able to solve my issue in less than 5 mins

Olune
Kanada
8. toukokuu 2024

This is a fantastic application. It allows my reviews from Amazon to be transferred to my shopify store. It is very easy to use, i did need to contact support to add the reviews to my store but i am not very tech savy. I just gave them access and they did it for me very quickly. Highly recommend!

Amaross Caster
Uusi-Seelanti
7 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
6. toukokuu 2024

Customer service very helpful and knowledgeable helped me get my issues corrected quickly highly recommend

HRB MARKET
4. kesäkuu 2024

Many thanks, great support

Underwear For Modern Men
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
Vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
27. huhtikuu 2024

the app is actually work awesome and their customer support is definitely incareble

FindsFromUK
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
10. toukokuu 2024

I am a complete newby to tech and shopify. Not only is this app so simple the live chat really works! There is someone to help when needed.
Monica Garcia guided me through my first review import. So easy! Oh my gosh and for such a great price too! Wow! Thank you! Love it!

Findyourvibestore
Päivä sovelluksen käyttöä
3. heinäkuu 2024

Excellent customer service, they help you with everything. 10/10

Kivuro
Argentiina
23 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Muokattu 9. kesäkuu 2024

Forget all reviews apps on this platform, this is the absolute best! the price point is unbeatable for what you can do on their basic plan, and you can absolutely count on customer support to solve any problems on your website. They reply super fast and work with maximum efficiency. Turley the best online customer support I've ever had.

Whispire