Arvostelut (567)

• 1 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 5 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
5. tammikuu 2024

Doesnt work.. i get error 500 after install.. can you help me please?

Plushbuddys
Saksa
3 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Judge.me vastasi 12. tammikuu 2024

Hi there!

Thank you for letting us know about the issue. Our team has fixed the 500 error and everything should work normally now.

Please feel free to reach us anytime, we're available 24/7 to help!

5. marraskuu 2023

Everytime I try to open the app it takes me to the original page I just pressed install at and the app is basically useless.

shundeer
Turkki
Noin 2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Judge.me vastasi 12. tammikuu 2024

Hi there,

Thank you for letting us know about the issue.

Our team has reached out to you to investigate further. Hope to connect soon!

3. syyskuu 2023

My Store
Yhdysvallat
Noin 2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Judge.me vastasi 7. syyskuu 2023

Hi there,

Thank you for letting us know about the issue.

Our team has reached out and sent you a collaborator request to check further. Hope to connect soon!

16. huhtikuu 2024

Não dá p fazer alterações necessárias com a limitação de 30 caracteres. Horrível

UP tienda
Kolumbia
8 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
28. helmikuu 2024

Eu não consegui publicar os comentários/fotos no meu site.

Encontre Bem
Brasilia
5 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
25. elokuu 2023

don't get it every time I click on install App it keeps putting me to the same page that I just clicked on.

GadgetGrippz
Yhdysvallat
4 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Judge.me vastasi 29. elokuu 2023

Hi there!

Thank you for letting us know about the issue. It seems that it might have happened when you uninstalled and then reinstalled the app.

We're checking this further. In the meantime, our team has reached out to help install the app for you. Our support is online 24/7 so please feel free to reach us back anytime.

Hope to help you set it up and running soon!

11. elokuu 2023

The reviews don't show in my store and it lags all the time. The reviews didn't show up and the dashboard lagged a lot.

Portable Neck Fan
Espanja
14 minuuttia sovelluksen käyttöä
Judge.me vastasi 27. elokuu 2023

Thank you for letting us know about the issue.

Judge.me AliExpress Reviews will help you import reviews from AliExpress, whereas to show them, a review app (like Judge.me Product Reviews) is needed.

About the dashboard being lagged, would you mind sharing with us your browser information for us to replicate the issue?

Our team has reached out to offer to install the Judge.me Product Reviews app and find the cause for the lagging dashboard issue.

Hope to connect soon!

Muokattu 22. helmikuu 2020

this app used to work great and now does not work anymore. it is a complete pain and a waste of time now. multiple emails to support and no fix yet....

Cheap Snow Gear
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
Yli vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
Judge.me vastasi 22. helmikuu 2020

Hi,

Some IPs seem to be getting different type of URLs some of the time. We are working on a fix.

Import works normally for overwhelming majority of users. Sorry for the issues you are facing.

10. kesäkuu 2020

this app used to work ok, sometimes it doesnt work at all and now it works, but duplicates the reviews 2 or 3 times on every product... a total waste of time! Support reply and say they know it does this but do not do anything to fix it.

Cheap Surf Gear
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
Vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
Judge.me vastasi 10. kesäkuu 2020

Hi,

There was indeed a bug today since our last deploy. We already fixed it, the bug existed for few hours only.

We've also fixed your imports.

Thanks for letting us know about the bug.

1. syyskuu 2020

This error is so painful... It completely breaks work flow when you are trying to import reviews for hundreds of individual lines. When the app works, it works great... but for me it needs to be doing what it should be every time.

Here is the error for the devs. Would actually love some feed back on this because I like the Judge Me app and would rather use your suite. As it is we are going to have to delete your app and find another to use across our seven stores.

AliExpress says they have 8 reviews but the reviews are not loading properly on their page so so we can't import them. Please try again later or with a different AliExpress product.

Tops For Tails | Pet Fashion