CedCommerce Amazon Channel , Počet recenzí: 970

• 1 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 1 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 5 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
12. červenec 2023

The customer service told me only works on FIREFOX !!!

I tried to use on Chrome and Safari without success, returns the error:
"{"success":false,"code":"access_forbidden","message":"Access Forbidden"}"

DaRoAn
Španělsko
Doba používání aplikace: 9 měsíci

Hello DaRoAn,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you've experienced. It appears there was a misunderstanding regarding browser compatibility. While our app is optimized for Firefox, we understand that you may prefer to use other browsers like Chrome and Safari.

The error message you received, "Access Forbidden," is indeed unexpected.
Our team investigated this issue to ensure cross-browser functionality and resolved the error you encountered.

Will look forward to serving you again !!

21. červenec 2023

No way of downgrading plan - watch out.

I've tried to downgrade my plan to the free as our store is quite and I got in touch to tell me that it's their policy that I can't downgrade out of a free plan.

Stay away.

Halvo Coffee Roasters
Doba používání aplikace: 6 měsíci
Vývojář CedCommerce odpověděl 19. září 2023

Hello, Halvo Coffee Roasters,

We're sorry to hear about your difficulty while attempting to downgrade your plan. We understand your concern and would like to provide some clarification.

Our policy does indeed state that downgrading from a paid plan to a free plan may not be possible due to certain limitations and features associated with each plan. However, we always strive to accommodate our users' needs to the best of our ability.

We apologize if this caused any frustration, and we would like to explore alternative options that may better suit your current needs.

Please get in touch with our support team, and we will work together to find a solution that works for you.

Best Regards

15. květen 2023

The app has many issues that need addressing urgently. Stock doesn't sync and items are oversold. Orders don't sync so my late dispatch rate is through the roof and now I can't upload products due to an error that is not being fixed quickly. The above issues in my opinion make this app useless!

Super E-cig Ltd
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: Více než rokem

Dear Super E-cig Ltd,

We apologize for the unexpected issues you faced previously. We want to inform you that we have now permanently resolved these concerns. You can confidently use the app without encountering the previously mentioned problems.

Additionally, we offer a free plan, so you can test the app once more and experience the improvements firsthand. We look forward to serving you again and providing you with a seamless experience.

Thank you for your patience and for giving us another opportunity.

Best regards,

Datum úprav: 21. srpen 2023

The worst service I have ever paid for. They have taken more than two months for 10 product optimizations. When they told me the work was done, they have not even commply with the complete service they had promissed. I had to inssist them to complete it, correct images and complete information.
When you ask them to complete the work, they take days to answer. I definitely DO NOT recommend this service. In fact, I am asking for my money back as they did not give what they promissrd

POSCO FAMILIA
Doba používání aplikace: 5 měsíci
Vývojář CedCommerce odpověděl 27. duben 2023

"Thank you, for your appreciation.

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time to leave us this note. CedCommerce values put Seller satisfaction as a top priority; thank you for contributing to making it more useful & user-friendly.

Our app has many features, you can look into them and our customer support team is always there to walk you through the steps and process.

Please feel free to discuss this with us whenever you need any help from our side.

We look forward to serving you again.

Team CedCommerce"

19. říjen 2023

Seit 5 Monaten bekommt es der Anbieter nicht hin uns als Anwender zu unterstützen ein einziges Produkt auf Amazon zu listen.

Wir wollten unsere Absatzwege auf diesen Kanal ausweiten und lediglich 10 Bestseller dort verkaufen. Es entstehen immer wieder neue Fehler, bei denen wir keine Unterstützung unterhalten.

Mit jeglichen Anbietern bin ich immer sehr zufrieden, aber der Support dieses Anbieters ist katastrophal!

Absolut nicht empfehlenswert!

MAHINA
Německo
Doba používání aplikace: 11 měsíci
28. březen 2023

Beware of this company.

This app charges you for every sale made on Amazon whether or not it is processed by their app. In effect, they are cheating their customers by inflating the number of orders processed to include all your amazon orders. Not just the orders for products in Shopify processed in the app.

When I noticed the number of orders processed in the app kept increasing even for products I do not have in Shopify I contacted them and they denied it. After I showed them screenshots proving their app was charging me for orders it was not processing they then told me they also charge for "failed orders" which are orders not linked to products on Shopify.

Odditees
Doba používání aplikace: 4 měsíci
23. květen 2023

Simply put, it doesn't work. Error after error, contacting support time and time again, waiting sometimes days with no response. I don't understand how there are so many positive reviews when every single time we try uploading products there are errors on top of errors. 90,000+ products to list on Amazon and couldn't get more than a few thousand listed. What a waste of time. I don't even understand how this app is listed on shopify's app store considering that is full of errors and bugs. cedcommerce before responding to this review, check our support log including the feed error from 3 days ago that is still not resolved.

ineedfabric.com
Doba používání aplikace: Asi měsícem
Vývojář CedCommerce odpověděl 18. říjen 2023

Hi ineedfabric.com,

As Amazon is a large marketplace, it has lots of settings, terms & conditions so that the seller can get the benefit of selling on Amazon. We do not restrict sellers to list their items on Amazon. marketplace. We show the details in our panel of what we get from the Amazon marketplace.

If you get back to us, we will surely help you in the same way as we do with our all sellers.

Will look forward to serving you again !!

7. květen 2023

The App Works and has features that can get you setup on amazon. BUT, the invasion of privacy from this app is nothing but ridiculous. They Deliberately went out of their way to get my phone number and text me with no permission and unannounced.

After contacting their live chat for some help with a minor issue, I am bombarded by their "Support Team" On WhatsApp. At first, I was extremely confused, but as time progressed their Support Team would try to spam me and sell me on their services for store optimization and upload. They even created a group chat on WhatsApp specifically for my store.

I have also noticed an uptick in crypto scam texts from WhatsApp and My US number.

STAY AWAY. Use something else.

Republicans VS Democrats
Doba používání aplikace: 24 dny
26. červenec 2023

If I could give this app a 0 I would. After reaching out to 6 reps within the span of 4 days I was told either to update the template or I can pay them to fix it. I just felt it was a SCAM. This app doesn't have an FAQ nor does the reps honestly tell you the issue but that they "fixed it" and I would need to literally ask them a ton of times "what was wrong with it?" until they tell me the answer. I wanted to try this out for at least a week regardless of the issues I kept running into. For four days after continuously reaching out to Support my products were NEVER synced and published to Amazon. The most difficult issue was the Parent-Child Sku due to the variants I had. There's no option in this app to fix this. Unless you pay them to go in to your template and manually add it to you. And this is for a T-shirt.

A Typical Nobody
Doba používání aplikace: 2 dny

Hello A Typical Nobody team,

We are sorry to hear about your experience with the CedCommerce Amazon Channel app. We take customer feedback seriously, and I'd like to address your concerns.

Firstly, we apologize for the inconvenience you've faced with our app. We strive to provide a seamless experience for our users, and it seems that we fell short in your case.

We are committed to making necessary improvements to enhance the functionality and support you receive from the CedCommerce Amazon Channel app. If you get back to us, we will surely help you.

Look forward to serving you again !!

Datum úprav: 2. květen 2023

Need to update this.

The app went down for maintenance in the middle of the day without any notice or notification. When contacted the support they had no ETA has to by when this will come back.

H S Johnson
Doba používání aplikace: Asi měsícem
Vývojář CedCommerce odpověděl 3. duben 2023

Hello H S Johnson team,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused by the unexpected maintenance downtime of our app, which occurred without prior notice or notification. We understand how this can disrupt your workflow.

Regarding the support response, we regret that we couldn't provide you with an estimated time for the app's return. We acknowledge this as an area for improvement in our communication.

We have taken your feedback to heart and are committed to ensuring that such situations never happen again.

We would like to invite you to give us another opportunity to serve you. We promise to provide you with the best level of service and a more reliable experience moving forward.

Best Regards