Değerlendirmeler (48)

• Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
6 Haziran 2024

This is a super great app. I use it all the time. I announce discounts with it. I highlight specific content on my site with it. It's super flexible functionally and design-wise. I love that you can set announcement start and end times - no more waiting until midnight to turn off an announcement. NICE. Unbelievable that it's free. BUT IT IS. Great app, highly recommend.

2xEDGE
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:9 ay
10 Nisan 2024

We've been using Discount Announcement Bear for all types of announcements. It's super useful, versatile and reliable. Highly recommended!

Base Camp Beauty
Avustralya
20 Mart 2024

Very Good

James Joyce Golf
Vietnam
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 saat
3 Temmuz 2023

Very easy to set up :) looks great so far. We hope this will help attract customers with showing them deals on shipping and upcoming sales!

Marsolights Candles
Kanada
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:5 ay
Conversion Bear yanıt 10 Temmuz 2023

Thank you for the 5-star review! Glad you like the way everything looks! Hopefully it leads to more sales for you!

26 Kasım 2023

GREAT

Piermont Outfitters
6 Ağustos 2023

Very happy with this app right off the bat. Works exactly as expected and was very easy to set up. Thank you!

Girl From Peel Apparel
Kanada
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:12 dakika
Conversion Bear yanıt 11 Ağustos 2023

Thank you for the review and it's great to hear that the app worked as expected and right out of the box!

23 Temmuz 2021

One of *THE BEST* Free apps I've ever used on Shopify for my online store https://jdmpcsales.com.au/ --->> This app just bloody works (no BS) and it's super easy to use and effective! All I wanted was a banner announcement, no campaigns or mailers etc... and this app delivers in it's simplicity! Thank you for making this :)

JDM PC Sales Australia
Avustralya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 yıl
27 Ocak 2021

I wish I could give 10 out of 5 stars. I have a number of Conversion Bear apps and I couldn't be more pleased. All of their apps are super easy to use and do exactly what they say they do. This specific app does what it says- it's a clickable discount banner that informs your customers of the latest offer or promotion. The banner is also customisable which I love. I strongly recommend this app!!!

Heroes in Aprons
Birleşik Krallık
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Neredeyse 2 yıl
2 Aralık 2022

I use the app for my discount banners and things and it stopped working along with EVERYTHING else on my site , shopify wouldn't help so Jonathan has stepped in trying to assist me and I'm so greatful !!! YOU GUYS ROCK THE BLOCK HERE !!!!!

Rita's Unique Boutique
17 Eylül 2020

Great app! User friendly and very customizable! I replaced the default announcement bar from my theme with it and it worked perfectly!

NerdGrid