Appointment Booking Appointly , Počet recenzí: 798

• 0 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 1 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
14. březen 2024

This app makes it easy for our customers to book appointments and Sam is super quick to answer any of my questions about the app and very helpful!

Chervò USA
26. únor 2024

Appointly has completely streamlined my appointment scheduling process on Shopify. Its intuitive interface made setup a breeze, allowing me to customize booking options effortlessly. The flexibility to adjust availability and sync with my store seamlessly has enhanced both efficiency and customer satisfaction. Moreover, the responsive customer support team has been invaluable. Appointly is a must-have for any Shopify store owner seeking a hassle-free appointment management solution. Thank you, Appointly, for revolutionizing my business operations.

Dearbornmai

Great support team

WhatsUp New York
Doba používání aplikace: 7 měsíci
4. březen 2024

Simple, yet comprehensive features for any business doing bookable services. Customer service responds quickly and reacts fast

Valiomies
Finsko
27. únor 2024

The app is very simple and easy to use. It might not be the most sophisticated, but simplicity is sometimes best! Friendly to use, straight forward and great customer service. Definitely recommend for small to medium businesses

Gestion Couture MTL
Kanada
7. březen 2024

This app has been very easy to use. I had small questions and contacted sam. He responded me right away to assist me with questions I had and guided me and answered my questions.
It's also very efficient. My customer found me on website and booked and paid appointment with me. It saved so much time for me and my customers. I can't pick up my phone when I am in my sessions so this has been a game changer!

Truthful Guidance By Hope
Doba používání aplikace: 8 měsíci
18. březen 2024

Very easy to set up, quick to get assistance with a small issue, and the monthly subscription is way more affordable than other apps I've used.

The Rainbow Vision
Doba používání aplikace: 7 měsíci
25. březen 2024

Sam has been very helpful with this app. He follows up periodically, asks if you need any changes to the app, and does so very promptly. I recommend this app for all your booking needs.

Country Venue
Doba používání aplikace: 6 měsíci
18. únor 2024

I spoke with the founder of this app today. It is currently 10:45 p.m. GMT on a Sunday and Sam made us aware it is 4:AM where they are located. FANTASTIC SERVICE. The app is a great addition to our site, well worth it and a big thumbs up from us at Seven Studios. Very easy to use, I asked a simple question "Does the app allow links to our company emails" A quick step-by-step process was sent to me to follow. I was left feeling great and the response time was amazing. Thanks

Seven Studios