Değerlendirmeler (206)

• Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
29 Haziran 2024

I want to extend my heartfelt thanks to Rahul for his prompt and efficient assistance in editing the format to my exact specifications. His help was invaluable and truly appreciated. The app itself is superb and has proven to be incredibly useful. If you're looking for an app to manage event appointments and other similar needs, I highly recommend it.

One of the standout features of the app is its excellent customer service. The team at Hulks is highly knowledgeable and responsive, ensuring that any issues are swiftly resolved. For instance, I recently encountered a problem with event registration. Thanks to Rahul and the expert team, the issue was quickly addressed and fixed, allowing me to proceed without any further delays.

Overall, my experience with Hulks has been exceptional, and I am confident in recommending it to others who need a reliable and efficient event management solution. Thank you once again, Rahul, for your outstanding support and for making my experience with the app a positive one.

iElder.Asia
Malezya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 ay
Logbase yanıt 2 Temmuz 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We greatly appreciate your kind words and are happy to hear about your positive experience with our product and service.

28 Mayıs 2024

Before launching booking services on our site, I tried a number of popular apps. Bookeasy is the only one that was able to fulfill all the requirements and work as intended. The customer service has been excellent.

Lollipop Art Lounge
Kanada
Logbase yanıt 3 Haziran 2024

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. It means a lot to us. Please feel free to reach us if you have any queries, we will be glad to assist you.

1 Temmuz 2024 tarihinde düzenlendi

I love this app! It is easy to use and whenever I get stuck I can talk to a real person! Sudan was extremely helpful and solved my issue in 2 minutes. I love that we can make course schedules and multi day appointments!

Happy Art Studio
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 ay
Logbase yanıt 9 Temmuz 2024

7 Haziran 2024

Customer support is amazing! I reached out and within 10 or less minutes, I had all the edits I needed done!

It's great when support is on top of it cause it makes the learning journey so more easy.

Sooléy Cerámica
Meksika
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:17 gün
Logbase yanıt 10 Haziran 2024

18 Nisan 2024

So far so good! I was looking for a simple app to add appointment booking to my website so I can have multiple people sign up for a single time for trainings and Q&A sessions. This works great for where I'm at right now.

Had a couple layout issues and a technical issue with my site, but Bookeasy support was great and helped me out quickly.

Expert Builder Q&A
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 ay
Logbase yanıt 19 Nisan 2024

9 Mayıs 2024

I highly recommend this bookeasy app. It is great and exactly what I need. The best thing is that customer service is amazing, they help quickly and respond to my questions so fast. I'm not a good IT person and the app is clear and easy :)

VESU
Yeni Zelanda
Logbase yanıt 12 Mayıs 2024

30 Nisan 2024

Very awesome experience I had with the Team! Had an issue integrating the feature into my store and they pulled multiple resources quickly to make sure the issue was resolved! Shout out to Siddarth who was in contact with me every step of the way.

Luvo Hlazo
Güney Afrika
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:27 gün
Logbase yanıt 2 Mayıs 2024

Thank you for the wonderful review! It is our pleasure to assist you.

11 Haziran 2024

Annie has helped in so many ways
navigation and overall knowledge of the process was so helpful.

JewerlyBeauty
Logbase yanıt 13 Haziran 2024

“We're really grateful and appreciate you taking the time to share your rating with us."

30 Nisan 2024

We have a small resort in Minnesota and this is our first year adding a boat rental so we wanted to integrate an online booking system that our guest can use and pay online.

This app has been a great experience and easy to use. Plus, I schedule a Demo/Set up call with Rahul who was fantastic and new exactly how to help me accomplish what I needed.

They are a new appointment booking app so they will be adding new features as they continue to grow.

Great experience so far.

Lake Augusta Cabins
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:10 gün
Logbase yanıt 2 Mayıs 2024

25 Haziran 2024

I was using the bookeasy app to build my client website, I wanted to embed the bookeasy app on an existing button on my client website. They did this so quickly in 24 hours, I was so impressed and happy with the results! They answered all of my questions as well, Great Customer Service!

ShukSkin