Appstle℠ Memberships

• 0 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 1 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 1 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
11. červen 2024

Best customer service ever, the team spent quite a bit of time on our specific requests getting things looking sharp for our run coaching business. Even when one thing was taking a while they kept providing updates along each step. Gives me a lot of confidence going live :-)

My Store
Nový Zéland
Doba používání aplikace: Asi měsícem
Vývojář Appstle Inc. odpověděl 13. červen 2024

Datum úprav: 30. červen 2024

The real time support is incredible! Within minutes I was able to connect with a person (not a bot) about my issue. Even when there was significant demand on the Appstle support engineers they were able to connect with me the same day I had a question. They had a solution for me in under 10 minutes! Separately, I needed additional support for a good sized migration of accounts. The team worked hard to help me meet my deadline. (even on the weekend!) They helped walk me through every step and made sure every t was crossed and i was dotted. They answered my innumerable silly questions with patience and knowledge. The support at Appstle is incredible! It gives me confidence as I launch my store that if anything should come up I know I'll have help right away! Highly, highly recommend Appstle for your membership solution!

Everyday Learn + PLAY
Doba používání aplikace: 10 dny
Vývojář Appstle Inc. odpověděl 1. červenec 2024

Glad that we were able to meet your requirements:) Good reviews like yours motivate us to work hard and continuously improve.

28. červen 2024

The team at Appstle is exceptional in addressing every concern, providing outstanding support both during onboarding and beyond. In an era where many companies abandon customers once they've secured their payment, Appstle stands out for their quick response times and unwavering commitment. They guide you through every step and are truly a pleasure to work with. I'm thrilled I chose this membership app over the others.

Gaia Wisdom School
Doba používání aplikace: 2 měsíci
Vývojář Appstle Inc. odpověděl 29. červen 2024

2. červenec 2024

Works great. Very customizable. Customer service is excellent. Glad we went with this option because there's a few out there.

DrawLUCY
Doba používání aplikace: Asi měsícem
Vývojář Appstle Inc. odpověděl 4. červenec 2024

10. červen 2024

Works like a charm, covers all our needs handling our memberships. And most of all – The support is amazing!

Netfood
Švédsko
Doba používání aplikace: Asi rokem
Vývojář Appstle Inc. odpověděl 12. červen 2024

21. červen 2024

In trying to find an app to replace Locksmith for a merchant wanting to use Shop channel I came across Appstle and they helped me set up the shop so that certain products and pages are blocked from non members. There was a bit of custom code that went in for the quick add buttons but otherwise great app and above 5+ support team.
Thanks much!

Bitter Threads
Doba používání aplikace: 16 dny
Vývojář Appstle Inc. odpověděl 23. červen 2024

15. červen 2024

really great customer support! And really cool product! easily integrates to suit our needs! highly recommend!

Make Peace With Food
Doba používání aplikace: 29 dny
Vývojář Appstle Inc. odpověděl 17. červen 2024

20. květen 2024

Easy App to use! I come from a background of little coding and the team behind Appstle has been really helpful in integrating specific details into my Store!

WavBook
Austrálie
Doba používání aplikace: 29 dny
Vývojář Appstle Inc. odpověděl 22. květen 2024

27. červen 2024

The engineers were quick to respond, helpful and knowledgeable, they completely solved my issues!

Yaeli Vogel
Doba používání aplikace: 10 měsíci
Vývojář Appstle Inc. odpověděl 28. červen 2024

4. červenec 2024

My experience with the Appstle support team has been outstanding. They respond to my inquiries within minutes, demonstrating exceptional knowledge and consistently resolving my technical questions. Additionally, they quickly arranged a video call to discuss some complex use cases and help us overcome roadblocks. When we encountered configuration issues, they not only fixed them promptly but also recorded a video to show us the code and explain the solution. Their customer support is absolutely A+. In comparison, our previous memberships vendor, BOLD, took up to three days to respond and in our opinion, their product was in many ways inferior to Appstle.

Mountain Ready