Appstle℠ Memberships

• 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
11. kesäkuu 2024

Best customer service ever, the team spent quite a bit of time on our specific requests getting things looking sharp for our run coaching business. Even when one thing was taking a while they kept providing updates along each step. Gives me a lot of confidence going live :-)

My Store
Uusi-Seelanti
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
Appstle Inc. vastasi 13. kesäkuu 2024

17. maaliskuu 2024

I just took 4 full days where I have installed/removed/reinstalled/criedmyeyesout through at least 5+ "Membership/Subscription" based apps. I did small tests here and there, but one after one, they simply didn't have the functionality I needed.

I finally narrowed down my list to Appstle and another popular app. After comparing the pros and cons, reading the reviews, and watching countless tutorial videos on both...

I decided to start with trying Appstle first after realizing their membership fees are less than I was paying in transaction fees for other merchants to handle my subscriptions.

Fast forward into day 2 of me trying to set things up. I consider myself a relatively "medium" technical person. I know enough to sound like I know what I'm doing and I can learn after being shown a general idea of what I want. But I was struggling with setting up the membership access area.

Within a few hours of my initial help request, Jackson on their team had worked with me to figure out what I needed to do. Even going so far as to make a video showing me in detail! I am still floored by this awesome customer service. I now feel confident that I can tackle the rest of this setup and get my members moved over to Shopify.

I am so happy to be starting my membership club off with Appstle!
Thank you! :)

2 Sister Bees
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Appstle Inc. vastasi 19. maaliskuu 2024

10. kesäkuu 2024

Works like a charm, covers all our needs handling our memberships. And most of all – The support is amazing!

Netfood
Ruotsi
Vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
Appstle Inc. vastasi 12. kesäkuu 2024

Glad that we were able to meet your requirements:) Good reviews like yours motivate us to work hard and continuously improve.

15. kesäkuu 2024

really great customer support! And really cool product! easily integrates to suit our needs! highly recommend!

Make Peace With Food
29 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Appstle Inc. vastasi 17. kesäkuu 2024

20. toukokuu 2024

Easy App to use! I come from a background of little coding and the team behind Appstle has been really helpful in integrating specific details into my Store!

WavBook
29 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Appstle Inc. vastasi 22. toukokuu 2024

19. maaliskuu 2024

I recently installed this app to try it out as we're developing our shop. I ran into a little bit of difficulty with the integration on a product page, and the customer service I got through the chat was top notch. It was quick and solved my problem. I'm feeling confident that if we continue to move forward with this app (which we probably will), I can get the kind of help I need as I continue to integrate it into our shop.

Unless Kids
Noin 2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Appstle Inc. vastasi 20. maaliskuu 2024

3. toukokuu 2024

Harris helped me customized my experience and brought my vision to life. He took his time to explain to me the changes. I appreciate his patience and time

La V Health Fusion
7 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Appstle Inc. vastasi 4. toukokuu 2024

29. huhtikuu 2024

I had the pleasure of working with Nancy both times I needed help. I really struggled with all this, and Nancy was there able to help and set up what I needed to make my whole site a membership site. She was kind and patient while I explained my needs for my store... and then she activated everything so I didn't need to deal with any extra stress. Highly recommend and the wait time for support is only a couple of minutes- can't beat that!

Wired Education
Uusi-Seelanti
6 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Appstle Inc. vastasi 30. huhtikuu 2024

13. toukokuu 2024

Excellent app, easy to use and set up, great customer support.

r4robot
Vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
Appstle Inc. vastasi 14. toukokuu 2024

6. toukokuu 2024

Just starting out but already had to contact support for theme integration. Customer support is second to none! They helped me with lightning speed!

rides4you