Australia Post Shipping by TCC

Australia Post Shipping by TCC

Od $14.99 /měsíc. 7denní zkušební verze zdarma.
Hodnocení (5)
  • 0 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
25. leden 2023

I can honestly say that the local Australian agent, Laura, has done nothing but try to assist me with every request. I tried this app a couple of years ago and deleted it due to it being a little glitchy, but reloaded under a different store because of its five-star reviews. I'm not going to suggest that it's an necessarily easy platform to navigate on the first viewing, but once it's set up correctly with the help of the team, it will save you an abundance of time. Stick with it, reach out to Laura, and get the job done. Tim

Peptide Warehouse
Čas strávený používáním aplikace: 12 dny
10. leden 2023

A very straight forward well balanced, easy to use application, and must for anyone that plans to link their store with Australia Post. Every time I reached out for assistance from their customer service team, I was given very fast and incredibly helpful replies, the team member in question whom I spoke with was very friendly and understanding, and willing to help me solve any issue I have come across thus far. I absolutely recommend this app :)

SUNTONE
Čas strávený používáním aplikace: Asi měsícem
6. srpen 2022

Never in my whole life have I experienced customer service as good as Addition. They are so quick to respond, patient, and so helpful, and it is highly appreciated. I never ever write reviews so trust me when I say that this is 110% worth every cent, and makes checkout so much easier.

Four Elevens
Čas strávený používáním aplikace: 3 měsíci
Datum úprav: 2. květen 2022

The support team are SO helpful, they email back to me really fast, and implements improvements / tweaks ASAP. For $10/month this is a REALLY good app!! Every app always has room for improvements and feature suggestions, but they're happy to work on it!

Lolly Lane
Čas strávený používáním aplikace: Asi 2 měsíci
8. duben 2022

Super practical and hassle free App to manage shipping rates and import orders and customers' details to print out easily all the shipping labels needed. We have been using Addition app for the last 2 years and it has always been working smoothly. Outstanding Technical support and responsive and fast customer service. They can make a real difference if you need a specific customisation. I can only say positive words about these guys. 100% recommended.

Gourmet World Foods
Austrálie
Čas strávený používáním aplikace: Více než rokem
30. březen 2022

Work very well, support is there when I've needed it, the integration to my shop has allowed for fast accurate freight pricing live on my store front which means I am not loosing money from outdated estimates.

THE CO-OP
Čas strávený používáním aplikace: 7 měsíci
28. březen 2022

This app is really good. Thank you Addition, now we have time to watch Jeopardy at 4pm SBS channel, its re-runs but still ok. Although, I wish Takeshi's castle would come back. Ah... miss watching people get slammed by rubber balls. Thank you Addition app.

Packstore
Čas strávený používáním aplikace: Téměř 2 roky
16. březen 2022

App works great and integrates all our shipping rates directly from Australia post. Great customer support too!

Beeautify
Čas strávený používáním aplikace: Asi měsícem
9. únor 2022

The "must have" app for any Australian ecommerce business seeking to integrate with AusPost. There simply is no rival. Get it, learn how to use it, and enjoy.

Rapid Safety
Čas strávený používáním aplikace: 5 měsíci
1. leden 2022

This is the best app. The support is amazing and I cannot recommend it enough. I finished with eparcel as sick of the over charging each month this is so much better

SNAXX