Değerlendirmeler (171)

• Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
3 Temmuz 2024

Love this app and the support team! Integrates seamlessly with our Shopify and whenever I have an issue the support team are always there to help look into my problem and come up with a solution. If you’re looking for an Australia post plug-in, this is the one!

Deluxe Detail
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 yıldan fazla
6 Mayıs 2024

We have used this from the beginning. Constant improvement and always being available to assist are the highlights of the app. This is a stable and solid workhorse that we have relied on and never lets us down. Great Value for money and works perfectly for our shipping requirements.

Ariat Australia
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:4 yıldan fazla
29 Nisan 2024

I would suggest only using the Lite plan of this app. We've been using it for a couple of years for shipping rates at checkout and it was all good until recently we tried upgrading to the Basic plan. The "ETA shown with shipping rates" feature doesn't work quite well for international orders - it shows longer time than Australia Post's website.
Another big problem we had was updating packagings. Our shipping rates were down for a day on a weekend so I had to email the support team and waited till Monday - yes, their app is handling such an important step of online shopping and it charges quite a lot but they are not 24/7, not even supporting you on weekends. After their response I realised there's a really CRITICAL thing that you should always set up a packaging for customer checkout and it has to be "your own packaging" with clear dimensions of L/W/H, otherwise no shipping rates will show at checkout. We took a lot of efforts to finally figure out the details not mentioned for making shipping rates work, however this is not clearly stated in instructions!
All these frustrating things we had made us downgrade back to the cheapest one...

Future Fusion Online
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Neredeyse 4 yıl
21 Mart 2024

After years of using and being super happy with this app., I encountered a shipping problem with an item that should have gone smoothly. The Staff spent some time investigating and finding the problem, which was created by myself, and then fixed it for me. I can thoroughly recommend both the app. and especially the helpful Staff.

Bonsai Stands and Stones
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 yıldan fazla
30 Mayıs 2024

Started off well using this, but the plan of the app quickly jumped up into charging us more ($25 a month), and the rates were incorrect at checkout. It's showing a lower price for shipping at checkout to customers which means we have to cover the additional spend on shipping ourselves. This extra $2-3 on shipping per sale quickly adds up and the support team have not helped resolve this issue and are refusing to give us a refund on the monthly subscription. The refund would at least help cover some of the discrepancy but they are refusing! I am going to find a new provider immediately as this is such a headache and costing our business. Would not recommend.

Sets™
Yeni Zelanda
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:1 yıldan fazla
28 Şubat 2024

We have had this app since 2022, at that point we received great customer service when adding new products was causing issues.
Fast forward to 2024 and we have had the postage down for four days, have emailed the app who told us the team were away in Singapore, we have customers emailing as they can't place orders and are losing money.
If you set up an app you need to be available to people year round as businesses do not stop just because you are away for team building activities. We have emailed numerous times and no one replies.

Reading the reviews it says there is no after hours support-I told them 12 months ago they needed this, also there is no one helping during their business hours so its rubbish

Scribble Mat
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Neredeyse 2 yıl
30 Ağustos 2023

Great app, it makes the process so fast and easy. I have been using this app for over 3 months.

Thank you!

Eclectic Collection
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:5 ay
1 Kasım 2023

No good for epracel and too many server time outs. In addition, if you have a partial order fulfilment you have to create it's own manifest which wastes a huge amount of time, especially if you have a few to do for that day.

We have a huge number of SKU's and in this app you are prompted to fill all the measurements and weights in. We did this. However, the package sizes do not automate (what was the point of entering all those measurements?). You can only create shipping rules for packages based on weight which is flawed.

Most appallingly, the weights calculated for the postage don't even match the weights you have entered for each sku and packaging. They are way off.

We have spent a huge amount of time migrating to this app to find it doesn't do what it claims. For the price I expected much better.

This app has a long way to go.

Lash and Brow Supplies
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 ay
17 Ekim 2023

Automatic integration works wonders for us. Incredibly helpful support team.

Minimum Skincare
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:10 ay
7 Ekim 2014

Addition support is the man, and the App works better than advertised!

BlueCats