Değerlendirmeler (8.846)

• Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
23 Haziran 2024

Stay away!! A company of thieves! I signed up for their service using a promo code that gives 3 months free. After 3 weeks I was billed for the whole year on the grounds that when registering for an annual program the coupon code does not work. Ok, I canceled the subscription and asked for the money back for the whole year. Since then, I have been trying to get my money back, but instead I encountered a lack of human response and automated emails that I would not receive the money. A company that works fraudulently to make money. I recommend staying away from them.
They need to be kicked from Shopify, they don't even deserve one star.

zenzone
İsrail
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 ay
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 25 Haziran 2024

Hi "zenzone"!
Thank you for sharing your feedback. We’re sorry to hear about your experience and would like to address your concerns.

Please fill out this form: https://autods.typeform.com/to/aVnsRB2V, so we can assist you further.

29 Haziran 2024

I am so disapointed. After looking at the product description and what it can deliver i found it to be not as clear cut. I opted for the Starter Plan 500 - allowing access to all the great tools of automation and AI etc. I discovered quickly it was not easy to use. I had several chats with Agents and they mainly provided links - no clear approach which other Apps have. I am completly redoing my store, removing products and adding new ones. Auto DS pulled all sorts of old product over. I asked how to delete and resynched to get what was on my store. I had had to remap them. Some pulled easily and other did not. Meaning I had to select each variant before it would move to products. Today I had my first order through on Auto DS - I have only 17 products loaded now and another similar amount in drafts for me to work on. The product sold I did not map as the mapping names were long and i could not see all in the drop down. I pulled this across as new product and then got an error that I was over my allocation. The plan is 500 products so how can that be. I only have 17 products loaded. The agent told me yes you are over you have 500 variants. Sorry Products do not equal variants. If with 17 products already more than 15 variants -many of my products have multiple variants. He said you need to upgrade to the next level. Already it is not cheap. I said that is deceptive as clearly says 500 products. No other App has sold that way. I would need to go way into a highetr level paying hundreds of dollars a month. I set up Automation as I thought this would save me time, only to find the first order rejected as insufficient funds. What, I have a good account - but this was not with the supplier, but this automation needed paid credits on top. I clicked and it was asking for $79 for another set of credits. I am truely amazed - it looks a great product but these levels of costs would only be for big players, i would lose money if I stayed using Auto DS with my products and variants. I am sorry but I think this is deceptive pricing.

Lifestyle Travel Trading
Avustralya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:10 gün
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 1 Temmuz 2024

Hi "Lifestyle Travel Trading"!
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.
We are sorry to hear about your experience.
As of now, we have already contacted you so we can discuss this matter in detail and work towards a resolution together.
Your feedback is valuable, and we're committed to improving our services.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

13 Haziran 2024

Horrible Experience with AutoDS - BEWARE!

I thought the AutoDS app sounded too good to be true, and unfortunately, it was. Here's how they stole my money and ruined my business:

After using the app for just a few days, they blocked my account for no reason right after I received my first order. I reached out to customer service multiple times, and all I got were generic responses that didn’t address my questions. They couldn't tell me why my account was blocked, where my money was, or how to get a refund for the hundreds of dollars they took from my account without my consent.

I invested many hours finding products to list in my store, gathering reviews, and preparing everything for success. When I finally made my first sale, they couldn't even fulfill it because the address was a PO Box. Then, they blocked my account and didn't refund the $789.63 they stole from me.

I usually don't post reviews, especially negative ones, unless something is really bad. But this company has compelled me to warn fellow dropshippers. AutoDS will steal your money. It's just not fair. I am willing to update this review if they refund my $789.63, but until then, consider yourself warned.

Alpha Survival
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:24 gün
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 16 Haziran 2024

Hi "Alpha Survival",
We’re sorry to hear that you weren’t satisfied with your experience.
As of now, we have already contacted you and hopefully, we will make it right for you 🙏🏻

1 Mayıs 2024

Pricy and you don't get your money worth of services. You will almost not get any answers to your questions/concerns/issue. The only available type of customer service is via email and chat. The email will take over 24 hours even though they say you will get an answer within 24 hours. You will not get any help via chat; I actually don't believe those in the chat support even speak English. Worst customer service ever!! I want to stop my service but that also means I will lose all the products and the work I already did on my page. They know that and that's why they keep the terrible customer service.

ModBuy
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 ay
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 3 Mayıs 2024

Hi "ModBuy",
We’re sorry to hear that you weren’t satisfied with your experience.
As of now, we have already offered a solution and hopefully, we will make it right for you 🙏🏻
We are looking forward to your reply at dorina@autods.com

13 Temmuz 2024

I feel like you guys are bunch of scammers with a lot of influencer marketing to promote. Worst fulfillment company i have ever dealt with. Free platforms like DSers and CJ dropshippers do a much better job than these scammers. Stay away.

TaroCot
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:4 ay
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 16 Temmuz 2024

Hi "TaroCot",
We appreciate you sharing your feedback with us.
We sincerely apologize for any confusion or inconvenience you may have encountered. Our aim has always been to provide clarity and transparency regarding our services.
As of now, we have taken immediate steps to address your concern, and we hope that our solution has met your expectations.

2 Temmuz 2024

I would give -5 if I could.
I was charged $248 in advance for a service I never used and don't want to use. I cancelled, uninstalled your app, but you guys still want to keep my money.
That is a very devious and dishonest way to do business.
I will certainly report this to BBB and other entities.

My Store
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:24 gün
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 4 Temmuz 2024

Hi "My Store"!

1 Temmuz 2024 tarihinde düzenlendi

Update 2 July 2024: reported issue 2 weeks ago and have not received any real response to my issue. Not what the issue is or when it will be resolved. Today I was informed they can't re-generate the issue because the product used to report the issue was deleted on the 23rd June. Ignoring the fact that 5 products have been added with the exact same problem.
Customer service team is friendly, but the quality and speed of resolving the issue is non exiting.

22 June 2024: The online customer service have been very helpful in assisting me with my issue (reported 18th June). It is not resolved yet, so I have been unable to test AutoDS completely, but 5-stars to the support team.

The Furry Tribe
Hollanda
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:21 gün
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 27 Haziran 2024

Hi "The Furry Tribe"!

28 Mart 2024 tarihinde düzenlendi

Please read this review carefully. I will explain why they deserve 1 star review.

There is no option to attach the images in the review otherwise you could watch yourself how they kept on changing their response and manipulate the situation.

1. When we installed this app we saw 4 different packages, basic advance, professional and the last one customize package. If you see their packages, you see 200 products in their basic package, remember these are not products, these are just product variants. For example if you add a product named as woman swim suit containing 10 different colors and 10 different sizes containing 100 Variants, it means you imported 100 products not 1 product.

2. We did not mind it and we decided to upgrade the plan to 139 USD per month. In this package we were able to import 3000 variants. They told us that it is one time payment if you want to import extra products(variants). That is why we agreed and upgraded our plan.

3. When we imported our desired number of products and wanted to know how to downgrade the plan , they told us that the variants that do not fall under your downgraded plan will not be monitored if you downgrade your plan, which they did not mention before when we wanted to upgrade the plan.

4. We did not mind but the problem was that we were not able to downgrade the plan "wow". Consequently, we had to change the payment method and remove our payment card from this app.

5. The winning products they recommend on their dashboard (LOL), they get commission from these products and consequently present them as winning products XD. They are not winning at all and are outdated products. So, do not fall in their TRAP.

6. The other problem with this app is their customer support response. Other apps that have more reviews and are free to use, they provide 24/7 live support and here we were paying 139 USD and not getting the support we required from them. We had to wait 24 hours in order to get the response. I think they provide email support option just to manipulate their customers. In short, if we paid hefty amount, we deserved live chat support.

7. We want our money back that we paid because of your lies and manipulating the situation with time.

8. Influencers get money through their affiliate links and do not mention cons of Auto DS at all because they are just behind the money they get through affiliate program.

9. The automation of order fulfilment is the only truth I saw in their app, but I did not use this feature much that is why I can't say further about this feature.

10. Overall, I will never recommend you and anyone this app that only cares about money and nothing else.

WeShop365
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:5 ay
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 4 Nisan 2024

Hi "WeShop365"!
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are sorry to hear about your experience. We'd like to address your concerns and assist you further.
Please contact us directly at dorina@autods.com so we can discuss this matter in detail and work towards a resolution together.
Your feedback is valuable, and we're committed to improving our services.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

8 Haziran 2024

Their service never worked for me. I ordered and input $800 from paypal to my wallet balance. Despite being on chat support for hours and following all their steps, the orders stayed "in progress" for days. I ended having to cancel them and order them manually from various other sellers completely wasting my time and delaying my customers orders. Then the real nightmare began. I went on chat for hours, and opened up 4 separate tickets, was given several auto responses. All I wanted was refunds for my 3 separate paypal transactions. After days, they finally agreed to refund me, then kept 15% stating paypal keeps 15%. They stole my money and kept insisting paypal keeps 15% for refunds. I know this is a flat out lie since I obviously have refunded customers on paypal knowing they get the full refund. Also, they sent me two payments one in full, and one partial amount. When I did three separate paypal payments to them. If paypal really took 15%, I would've received three separate refunds with 15% removed, instead of one payment 100% refunded and one artbitrary amount. DO NOT USE this service. I wish I could give zero stars.

EDGE Mobility System
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:5 gün
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 11 Haziran 2024

Hi "EDGE Mobility System",

22 Haziran 2024 tarihinde düzenlendi

Probably one of the worst apps out there on the market. Their customer service is horrible and give you generic responses. I would recommend 100+ apps over this trash app. Take your $$$ elsewhere, these people are unethical and do not deserve a single penny.

Zerelle