Değerlendirmeler (8.846)

• Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
12 Temmuz 2024

Auto-Ds is a great platform. I have been using it for a very long time and have never been disappointed. I highly recommend it to everyone who wants to start their e-commerce business.

ProItemStore
Hollanda
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:5 ay
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 14 Temmuz 2024

Hi “ProItemStore”!
Thank you for sharing your experience with us - it's much appreciated!
We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying our Interface!
Your opinion matters to us as we are continually striving to improve our tool and implant new features for our amazing customers 😊
Thanks again for supporting our business.

31 Mayıs 2024

the best one that you can use on market. Especially the tracking code masking makes it very precious. I have been using the app almost a year and it is a vital part of my life now :)

Yellow Cart Family Store
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:4 ay
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 3 Haziran 2024

Hi "Yellow Cart Family Store",
Your feedback motivates us to continue delivering exceptional service.
If there's anything else we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to reach out.

20 Mayıs 2024

Auto-DS has been very helpful in finding trending products and connecting my store with thousands of suppliers. There is a multitude of tools on Auto-DS that allows me to find products which are selling fast right now and therefore allow me to jump on the wave quickly and sell products fast. Auto Ds also has a really easy system to import products to the store with ease, with also an amazing automated delivery and fulfillment system which makes life so easy when selling products to customers

Sán-Rizzíno
Birleşik Krallık
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 22 Mayıs 2024

Hi "Sán-Rizzíno",

29 Mayıs 2024

Good. I want thank you Lorain at AutoDS for supporting my first order.
I began Shopify months ago. As a newbie. Everything is quite new to me. After all, I had my first order, I felt a bit nervous about processing, and then Lorain explained for me about order fulfillment process (automatically).
There were some issues about billing scheme, but the support team: Rebeca, Jamaica, Johannes, Ivy helped me with acceptable solutions... They are useful. Thanks for being with my business. ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

BrosDecor
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 ay
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 31 Mayıs 2024

Hi "BrosDecor"!
Thank you so much for your review!
We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them.

5 Haziran 2024 tarihinde düzenlendi

I have been with this company for going on 3 weeks now and feel like i have been through it all with them already. i am putting this out there because i have to be truthful. The customer support lags badly i have to wait way to long to get a solution to my issues.

Currently i am on day 14 with an issue on a order and i am still having a issue with one order and its becoming a huge stress because i cant get a hold of someone that can get me the answer and everyone says that i have to wait on the developers.

Now its day 14 and they said that my supplier doesn't deliver to the address. (14days) for them to tell me that. Now i have to manually get another supplier place the order and pray that Auto Ds refund me for the transaction taken out of my balance.

I hope you guys work on this.

Bloom Comfort
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 ay
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 27 Mayıs 2024

Hi “Bloom Comfort”!
Thanks for sharing your feedback.
We’re glad you feel satisfied with our customer service by Anubhav but are sorry to hear you’re having difficulties with your order.
Your satisfaction is important to us and we look forward to getting this resolved for you quickly!
Our customer service are always here to solve any of your problems :)

13 Haziran 2024

appreciate its ability to handle product sourcing, order fulfillment, and inventory management, which saves a lot of time. The AI tools for product research and pricing are also helpful for optimizing sales. Some users mention that it takes a bit of time to get used to all the features, but overall, it's seen as a useful tool for growing an online store.

Trankiaura
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:27 gün
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 16 Haziran 2024

Hi "Trankiaura",

30 Haziran 2024

I was very nervous at first with using a new Shopify supplier but Auto DS has shown me I can trust them and the customer service is amazing they have your back and if you need help they are always there. They are very sweet and respectful. Ever since I have been using Auto DS I have not had a problem.
Thank you!

My Store
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 2 Temmuz 2024

Hi "My Store"!

26 Mayıs 2024

this app helped me in getting started, with many tutorial with step by step directions and answered almost all questions i had. Looking forward to explore even more features available on their site that will be able to help me grow and expand my business future. Thank you!

Moon and Wolf Pet Choice
Singapur
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 ay
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 28 Mayıs 2024

Hi "Moon and Wolf Pet Choice"!
We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using AutoDS!
Thank you so much for your review, it truly means a lot to our team!
We will continue to provide an excellent dropshipping experience to our users.
We are here for any other questions you may have 😊
Thanks for supporting our business!

17 Mayıs 2024

I want to thank Shalauddin for their wonderful customer service. I was stuck and needed help finding certain things on the platform. They knew exactly where everything was and also helped with a billing issue to have it reviewed for me. I appreciate their professionalism.

Glitter Cases 4u
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 ay
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 19 Mayıs 2024

Hi “Glitter Cases 4u”!
Thank you for sharing your experience with us - it's much appreciated!
We’re pleased that Shalauddin was able to answer all of your questions!
We’ll make sure we pass your kind words along, our customer service team will be happy to know that you really enjoy working with them 😊
Thanks again for supporting our business.

16 Haziran 2024

There is no other platform that can automate every step of your business the way AutoDS can. Plus, if anything were to go wrong, their customer service is right there to help you.

SelectGoods