Değerlendirmeler (8.252)

• Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
13 Haziran 2024

Very bad app also takes a lot of money hard to use and has a lot of bugs

Vorndo
İsrail
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:18 gün
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 16 Haziran 2024

Hi "Vorndo"!
Thank you for sharing your feedback.
We’re sorry to hear about your experience and would like to address your concerns.

Please fill out this form: https://autods.typeform.com/to/aVnsRB2V, so we can assist you further.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

29 Şubat 2024

The mentorship service is a (paid) joke (and a very bad one). Apparently, the mentors' main objective is to ensure that you don't ask many questions (only one per ticket, and you have to wait for the answer - sometimes two days before asking another). The interface isn't clear and the chat is absent. Very little is included in the subscription (you have to buy credits or options for almost everything). In short, a very expensive application that takes people for fools (in auto pilot). Just one question: why are they rated so highly?

KIT-KIT
Fransa
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:9 ay
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 3 Mart 2024

Hi "KIT-KIT",
Thank you for your review.
We are very sad to hear about your experience with us.
As of now, we have already offered a solution and hopefully, we will make it right for you 🙏🏻
Waiting for your reply!

4 Mayıs 2024

Very bad service, and I swear that Ali Express is better than them. They imported the wrong product for me and I told them, but they did not solve the matter. They also shipped a bad product to my customers and automatically withdrew my money, and I have emails that prove this. They are really scammers and bad.

TITAN MASK
Birleşik Arap Emirlikleri
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:10 gün
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 7 Mayıs 2024

Hi "TITAN MASK"!
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.
We are sorry to hear about your experience.
We'd like to address your concerns and assist you further.
Please contact us directly at dorina@autods.com so we can discuss this matter in detail and work towards a resolution together.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

18 Mayıs 2024

I have not taking their subscription still they sent me bill of 36000 rupees again n again

Brute_Bazzar
Hindistan
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 ay
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 20 Mayıs 2024

Hi "Brute_Bazzar",
We’re sorry to hear that you weren’t satisfied with your experience.
We will be glad to help you with any concerns you have!

7 Mayıs 2024

Opened my credit card statement only to find a $360 charge for an app I never used and never agreed to a $360 charge on.

Support is refusing to help.

I suggest you avoid downloading this app so you don't end up $360 worse off.

Wagzey
Kanada
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:17 gün
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 9 Mayıs 2024

Hi "Wagzey",
Thank you for taking the time to write this feedback to us.
We apologize for any misunderstanding or inconvenience you may have experienced. It was never our intention to create a situation where you were misled regarding our services. We understand that you have concerns about refunds, and we are here to assist you with any further inquiries or issues you may have.
As of now we have already provided a solution and hopefully we will make it right for you!
Looking forward to your reply at dorina@autods.com

27 Mart 2024

The app is trying to charge me $400 when I haven’t even used it at all on my store. I only installed the app 2 weeks ago and was assured upon downloading that no charges would be made despite being forced to agree to a max spend of $5000 to sign up. How is autods getting away with this?

Our Tiny Jungle
Avustralya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:29 gün
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 28 Mart 2024

Hi "Our Tiny Jungle",
Thank you for taking the time to write this feedback to us.
As of now we have already offered a solution and hopefully, we will make it right for you 🙏🏻

15 Mart 2024

i pay my money two times but the websites is not working. or refund my money back. if it not working don't just tell you clints

Seb beauty supply
Amerika Birleşik Devletleri
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:16 gün
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 17 Mart 2024

Hi "Seb beauty supply",
Thank you for taking time to write this feedback to us.
Would you mind reaching out to us with more details about the situation? Any more light you could share on what happened and would help us to find the right solution moving forward.
Please contact us at dorina@autods.com to address your concern

3 Nisan 2024

Autods has very bad customer service and is very confusing to use. I spent a ton of money with them and they will not fufill any of my orders... I plan to cancel this month. Very unhappy.

PrivScreens
Amerika Birleşik Devletleri
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:7 gün
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 5 Nisan 2024

Hi "PrivScreens"!
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.
We are sorry to hear about your experience. We'd like to address your concerns and assist you further.
As of now, we have already offered a solution for you.
We are looking forward to your reply at dorina@autods.com .

7 Mart 2024

DO NOT USE OR DOWNLOAD! I WAS CHARGE $573.87 MARCH 1ST FOR SOMETHING I DID NOT USE. THIS MONTH IS ALREADY AT OVER $300 THAT IS EXPECTED FOR THE 17TH. I DID NOT USE THE APP AT ALL! VERY DISAPPOINTING.

House of Fringe
Kanada
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 ay
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 11 Mart 2024

Hi "House of Fringe",
Thank you for taking the time to write this feedback to us.
As of now, we have already contacted you addressing your concern.
Looking forward to your confirmation!

24 Mayıs 2024 tarihinde düzenlendi

Worst app for shopify and best earning affiliate money by recommending this app no use

ForFille
Birleşik Krallık
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:29 gün
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 29 Nisan 2024

Hi “ForFille”!
Thank you for taking time to write this feedback to us.
Please feel free to contact us at dorina@autods.com