Değerlendirmeler (9.014)

• Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
8 Temmuz 2024

this app is very expensive for first timers. useless

All you need
Güney Afrika
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:16 gün
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 9 Temmuz 2024

Hi "All you need"!
Thank you for sharing your feedback. We’re sorry to hear about your experience and would like to address your concerns.

Please fill out this form: https://autods.typeform.com/to/aVnsRB2V, so we can assist you further.

20 Mart 2024

I paid for an entire year. They cut access after a month and ask to pay again. It's really hard to get in touch with anybody. The customer service is non existent. They already took almost USD$600 from me for the year, and now I cannot find anyone to reactivate my account or give me my money back. They are acting like a scammed company , taking people money and not giving them time to use the service they pay for.

If I could give them less than 1 star, I would because that's what they deserve.

This company is a scam. i want my account reactivated or I want my money back. But no one would respond me.

If I could attach screenshots here to show the money I paid I would, yet, they still cut access to my account and it's been over a year.

Shopify should investigate this and remove this company from the app store because they're only in it for themselves to take or better yet, to rob people trying to make a living.

ABFASTER
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 ay
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 22 Mart 2024

Hi "ABFASTER",
We’re sorry to hear that you weren’t satisfied with your experience.
As of now, we have already offered a solution and hopefully, we will make it right for you 🙏🏻
Looking forward to your reply!

24 Mayıs 2024 tarihinde düzenlendi

Worst app for shopify and best earning affiliate money by recommending this app no use

ForFille
Birleşik Krallık
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 ay
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 29 Nisan 2024

Hi “ForFille”!
Thank you for sharing your feedback. We’re sorry to hear about your experience. We tried to contact you with no luck.

29 Şubat 2024

The mentorship service is a (paid) joke (and a very bad one). Apparently, the mentors' main objective is to ensure that you don't ask many questions (only one per ticket, and you have to wait for the answer - sometimes two days before asking another). The interface isn't clear and the chat is absent. Very little is included in the subscription (you have to buy credits or options for almost everything). In short, a very expensive application that takes people for fools (in auto pilot). Just one question: why are they rated so highly?

KIT-KIT
Fransa
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:9 ay
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 3 Mart 2024

Hi "KIT-KIT",
Thank you for your review.
We are very sad to hear about your experience with us.
Waiting for your reply!

27 Mart 2024

The app is trying to charge me $400 when I haven’t even used it at all on my store. I only installed the app 2 weeks ago and was assured upon downloading that no charges would be made despite being forced to agree to a max spend of $5000 to sign up. How is autods getting away with this?

Our Tiny Jungle
Avustralya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:29 gün
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 28 Mart 2024

Hi "Our Tiny Jungle",
Thank you for taking the time to write this feedback to us.
As of now we have already offered a solution and hopefully, we will make it right for you 🙏🏻

9 Haziran 2024

Charged me over 300 dollars in usage fees

My Store
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:30 gün
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 11 Haziran 2024

Hi "My Store"!

We apologize for the inconvenience you're experiencing.
Unfortunately we cannot locate your store under our data.

Please fill out this form: https://autods.typeform.com/to/aVnsRB2V, so we can resolve this issue promptly.

31 Mart 2024

I’m on my sons account because he accessed this and added your app now charged his account $270 you guys should be ashamed of yourselves!!!!

My Store
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:10 gün
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 2 Nisan 2024

Hi "My Store",
Thank you for taking the time to write this feedback to us.
We apologize for any misunderstanding or inconvenience you may have experienced. It was never our intention to create a situation where you were misled regarding our services. We understand that you have concerns about refunds, and we are here to assist you with any further inquiries or issues you may have.
We have already contacted you to the email you provided us and waiting for your reply at dorina@autods.com

15 Mart 2024

i pay my money two times but the websites is not working. or refund my money back. if it not working don't just tell you clints

Seb beauty supply
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:16 gün
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 17 Mart 2024

Hi "Seb beauty supply",
Thank you for taking time to write this feedback to us.
Would you mind reaching out to us with more details about the situation? Any more light you could share on what happened and would help us to find the right solution moving forward.
Please contact us at dorina@autods.com to address your concern

7 Mart 2024

DO NOT USE OR DOWNLOAD! I WAS CHARGE $573.87 MARCH 1ST FOR SOMETHING I DID NOT USE. THIS MONTH IS ALREADY AT OVER $300 THAT IS EXPECTED FOR THE 17TH. I DID NOT USE THE APP AT ALL! VERY DISAPPOINTING.

House of Fringe
Kanada
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 ay
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 11 Mart 2024

Hi "House of Fringe",
Thank you for taking the time to write this feedback to us.
As of now, we have already contacted you addressing your concern.
Looking forward to your confirmation!

25 Nisan 2024

My money was debited even though I deleted the app a few weeks ago.

Ishtar Harmony
Birleşik Krallık
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 gün
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 29 Nisan 2024

Hi "Ishtar Harmony"!
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.
are sorry to hear about your experience.
We'd like to address your concerns and assist you further.
Please contact us directly at dorina@autods.com so we can discuss this matter in detail and work towards a resolution together.
Looking forward to hearing from you.