AutoDS: Dropshipping & POD , 5.892 değerlendirme

• Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
9 Ocak 2024

I like AutoDS because it can offer several benefits for droppshippers, such as automated product management, price monitoring, order fullfillment, inventory tracking and potentially even customer service automation. This can save time, reduce errors and help streamline the dropshipping process.

Lannalezz
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:21 gün
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 11 Ocak 2024

Hi “Lannalezz”!
Thank you for sharing your experience with us - it's much appreciated!
We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying our Interface and our features such as the automation of orders and the price/stock monitoring!
We will keep on improving our tool and implant new features for our precious customers!

21 Aralık 2023

App is great and i definitely coming back to the auto Ds. I only beginner was able easily figure out most stuff in the week. When i learnt more basics in shipsdropin will definitely back on app

BEST SHOP BY TIKTOK
Birleşik Krallık
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 26 Aralık 2023

Hi "BEST SHOP BY TIKTOK"!
We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using AutoDS!
Thank you so much for your review, it truly means a lot to our team!
We will continue to provide an excellent dropshipping experience to our users.
We are here for any other questions you may have 😊
Thanks for supporting our business!

14 Ocak 2024

AutoDS stands out as a reliable, easy-to-use, and fast solution for dropshippers. Its intuitive interface, speedy automation, and unwavering reliability make it a must-have tool for those looking to streamline their operations and take their dropshipping business to new heights. Highly recommended for both beginners and seasoned e-commerce entrepreneurs alike!

StarGlox
Arnavutluk
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 ay
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 16 Ocak 2024

Hi "StarGlox",
We’re so happy to hear you had a great experience with AutoDS.
Your review made our day!
Our team will be happy to hear that their hard work has paid off!
Let us know if there’s anything we can do to serve you further.

25 Aralık 2023

I HIGHLY recommend this app for your dropshipping journey. It's easy to search for the exact product your want with the price you want, there are many search features like price range, shipping time, and more. You can easily export your products to your store with the photos and a description. I can't wait to see more from this app.

Until next time,

TrendyProductSolver
Kanada
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:30 gün
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 27 Aralık 2023

Hi “TrendyProductSolver”!
Thank you for sharing your experience with us - it's much appreciated!
We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying our Interface and our features such as the Marketplace!

1 Şubat 2024

Really great experience with this app. Especially I want to admit Mischelle from support team, quick responses and helped me resolve my problem in the best possible way. Keep it going!

Galaxy-Dream
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:17 gün
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 5 Şubat 2024

Hi “Galaxy-Dream”!
Thank you for sharing your experience with us - it's much appreciated!
We’re pleased that Mischelle was able to provide you with exceptional service!
We’ll make sure we pass your kind words along, our customer service team will be happy to know that you really enjoy working with them 😊
Thanks again for supporting our business.

19 Aralık 2023

Very handy app that helps me find products and lists then very quickly! Its best used on a computer and not a phone.

Totally Terrific 4 U
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 22 Aralık 2023

Hi “Totally Terrific 4 U”!
Thank you for sharing your experience with us - it's much appreciated!
We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying our Interface and our features such as the product import!

18 Aralık 2023

AutoDS is a game-changer for my e-commerce business. The automation features save me valuable time by handling tedious tasks like order fulfillment and inventory management. The user-friendly interface makes it easy to navigate and customize settings, ensuring a seamless experience. The platform's constant updates and customer support showcase a commitment to excellence. AutoDS has significantly streamlined my operations, allowing me to focus on growing my business with confidence. Highly recommended for any dropshipping business looking to enhance efficiency and productivity.

EaseHug
Slovakya
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 20 Aralık 2023

Hi “EaseHug”!
Thanks for the awesome review!
We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you 🙂
Your opinion matters to us as we are continually striving to improve our tool and implant new features for our amazing customers!
Have a great day!

13 Ocak 2024

At first I was a little lost but after trying anything new, I finally got the hang of AutoDS! It has helped me tremendously with my drop shipping store and I have been able to create sales without having to do all the research myself. Highly recommend!!

The Bargain Blitz
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:6 gün
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 15 Ocak 2024

Hi “The Bargain Blitz”!
Thanks for the awesome review!
Have a great day!

17 Ocak 2024

I would definitely recommend this app, but it has its flaws but overall, it comes in handy, there are some suppliers auto ds don't support but that's okay. Auto Ds might make a big change in my life later on, depending on how well I will do in the future, but anyways I would 100% recommend this app for new people who is trying out drop shipping, yes it cost money but its worth it!

Productz-At-Home
Avustralya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:7 gün
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 19 Ocak 2024

Hi “Productz-At-Home”!
Thank you for sharing your experience with us - it's much appreciated!
We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying our Interface!
Your opinion matters to us as we are continually striving to improve our tool and implant new features for our amazing customers 😊
Thanks again for supporting our business.

18 Aralık 2023

AutoDS is a perfect app for dropshipping with your Shopify store and you are importing products from Amazon & Aliexpress.
I have the starter 500 plan and for me it helps greatly with pricing automation and stock monitoring while keeping my margins.

The app has had some bugs but all have been resolved now with the help of Dorina their quality control manager & i give her 5 stars for her help.
Dorina has been patient and empathetic towards me and my business needs and any issues she could not resolve herself has been escalated to be resolved quickly so my business runs smoothly.

I recommend AutoDS to anyone dropshipping with a Shopify store

PETS LOOP
Birleşik Krallık
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:18 gün
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 20 Aralık 2023

Hi "PETS LOOP"!
Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review!
Your kind words mean a lot to us, and we are thrilled to hear that we were able to provide you with a great experience.
If there is anything else we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.
Thank you for choosing to work with us, and we hope to hear from you again soon.