Değerlendirmeler (9.007)

• Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
24 Haziran 2024

I've been using this about two months, learning more everyday as I grow my business. All orders have been going through seamlessly so far and I absolutely love all the extra tools that this platform provides to help my business grow. Can't wait to see how I progress in the next couple months.

Bleau Luna
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:26 gün
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 26 Haziran 2024

Hi "Bleau Luna",
Your review truly brightened our day!
It's wonderful to know that our team's efforts have been appreciated.
Your feedback motivates us to continue delivering exceptional service.
If there's anything else we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to reach out.

6 Temmuz 2024

The support is amazing. The live support system has not failed me and the support agents keep it professional. the ticket system has also worked out great for me. Would recommend!

PrintBit
Litvanya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 ay
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 8 Temmuz 2024

Hi "PrintBit"!
Thank you so much for your review!
We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them.
They are always here to solve any of your problems 🙂
Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help!

9 Haziran 2024

So far, really liking the services they provide. It makes life so much easier, and they provide great customer service. If you want to completely overhaul the way you run your online business, consider giving AutoDS a try!

Study Sanctum
Kanada
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 ay
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 11 Haziran 2024

Hi "Study Sanctum"!
Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review!
Your kind words mean a lot to us, and we are thrilled to hear that we were able to provide you with a great experience.
If there is anything else we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.
Thank you for choosing to work with us, and we hope to hear from you again soon.

16 Haziran 2024

I would highly recommend AutoDS to anyone who is just starting out (ignore courses that are in the thousands of dollars; they will waste your time and money) and just make a membership with AutoDS (take the mentorship option.. its well worth it). Automate this branch of your business so you can focus more time on ... MARKETING!!!

Lumgie
Kanada
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:23 gün
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 19 Haziran 2024

Hi “Lumgie”!
Thank you for sharing your experience with us - it's much appreciated!
We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying our Interface and our features such as the Mentorship!
We will keep on improving our tool and implant new features for our precious customers!
Thanks again for supporting our business, it truly means a lot to our team!

24 Mayıs 2024

It helps you fix whatever problems of processing that you may have. One of the greatest tools you can use when dropshipping you pretty much have everything at your fingertips! I imported my products so easily into my store, even products that weren't in the AutoDS marketplace, I recommend using it a lot!
It´s only been like a month and the app it´s been amazing. I love the features the App has. Easy for beginners to start with, gives intructions and helps find good products

Pets Central Shop
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:22 gün
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 27 Mayıs 2024

Hi "Pets Central Shop"!
We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using AutoDS!
Thank you so much for your review, it truly means a lot to our team!
We will continue to provide an excellent dropshipping experience to our users.
We are here for any other questions you may have 😊
Thanks for supporting our business!

8 Haziran 2024

Very easy to use and intuitive. I love the customization features that allow you to filter based on specific needs and creates a seamless user experience. Hands-down the best dropshipping tool out there!

My Store
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:21 gün
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 11 Haziran 2024

Hi “My Store”!
Thanks for the awesome review!
We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you 🙂
Your opinion matters to us as we are continually striving to improve our tool and implant new features for our amazing customers!
Have a great day!

13 Temmuz 2024

This was easy and fun to use with the AI tool functionality. The experience was phenomenal, and I plan to add more products to my store.
Auto DS makes my dropshipping life so much easier.

Deluxe Beauteque
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 ay
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 15 Temmuz 2024

Hi “Deluxe Beauteque”!
Thank you for sharing your experience with us - it's much appreciated!
We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying our Interface!
Your opinion matters to us as we are continually striving to improve our tool and implant new features for our amazing customers 😊
Thanks again for supporting our business.

2 Mayıs 2024 tarihinde düzenlendi

AutoDS - Personalized customer service and amazing features

I'm writing to share my incredibly positive experience with AutoDS. From the moment I signed up, I've been impressed with the level of personalized attention I've received. I'd like to give a special shoutout to Dorina, who has gone above and beyond to assist me with every step of the way.

When I first started using AutoDS, I ran into a few minor issues that slowed down my progress. Dorina was quick to respond to my concerns and took the time to understand my specific needs. She provided me with clear and concise instructions that helped me resolve the problems quickly and easily.

But Dorina's assistance didn't stop there. She has continued to check in with me regularly to make sure I'm getting the most out of AutoDS. She's even offered to help me with some of the more advanced features of the platform.

I'm truly grateful for Dorina's dedication and expertise. She's made my experience with AutoDS incredibly positive, and I would highly recommend the platform to anyone looking for a powerful and user-friendly dropshipping solution.

In addition to the exceptional customer service, I've also been blown away by the features and functionality of AutoDS. The platform has everything I need to streamline my dropshipping business, from product sourcing and listing to order fulfillment and customer support.

Here are just a few of the things I love about AutoDS:

-Wide variety of product suppliers: AutoDS integrates with a wide variety of popular dropshipping suppliers, so I can easily find the products I'm looking for.

-Automated product listing: AutoDS can automatically list my products on my store, which saves me a ton of time and effort.

-Real-time inventory and pricing updates: AutoDS keeps my product listings up-to-date with the latest inventory and pricing information from my suppliers.

-Automated order fulfillment: AutoDS can automatically fulfill my orders, so I don't have to worry about manually processing them.

-Built-in customer support tools: AutoDS provides me with a variety of tools to help me provide excellent customer support to my own customers.

One feature that particularly impressed me was the Product Finding Hub. This innovative tool saved me countless hours of research by providing a curated selection of trending and high-performing products. With filters to narrow down options by niche, price point, and supplier, I was able to quickly identify products that would resonate with my target audience. Plus, the detailed product analysis provided valuable insights into marketing strategies and target demographics, making it a breeze to launch successful campaigns.

What I found particularly useful was the ability to source products from a wide range of suppliers. This gave me the flexibility to choose the best options for my needs, in terms of price, quality, and shipping times. Whether I was looking for products from AliExpress, Amazon, or AutoDS's private suppliers, I was confident that I could find the perfect fit for my store.

Overall, I'm incredibly impressed with AutoDS. The combination of exceptional customer service and amazing features makes it the perfect platform for any dropshipping business. I highly recommend checking it out!

MIXIKINGS
Meksika
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 ay
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 18 Nisan 2024

Hi "MIXIKINGS"!
Your review truly brightened our day!
It's wonderful to know that our team's efforts have been appreciated. Your feedback motivates us to continue delivering exceptional service.

14 Temmuz 2024 tarihinde düzenlendi

Everytime I have questions or I am confused about something I use the live chat Auto Ds has and the people that I connected to have always been really quick and helpful! Nikoleta helped me with some questions I had about my current plan and she was very fast in giving me thorough answers in a way that I could easily understand. Thank you Auto Ds for being so helpful during my dropshipping journey!

Poshpire
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:24 gün
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 22 Haziran 2024

Hi “Poshpire”!
Thank you for sharing your experience with us - it's much appreciated!
We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying our Interface and our Youtube channel.
Thanks again for supporting our business, it truly means a lot to our team! AutoDS Team

28 Mayıs 2024

This whole site, YouTube channel and app makes starting your drop shipping business waaayyy easier then I thought it would be. All these wonderful tools they give you really makes getting into ecommerce less scary ;)

My Store
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:26 gün
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 31 Mayıs 2024

Hi "My Store",
Your review truly brightened our day!
It's wonderful to know that our team's efforts have been appreciated.
Your feedback motivates us to continue delivering exceptional service.