Auto DS: AI Dropshipping & POD , 7.505 değerlendirme

Hindistan
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:19 gün
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 26 Ocak 2024

Hi "Eleganttt",
Thank you for taking the time to write this feedback to us.
We apologize for any misunderstanding or inconvenience you may have experienced. It was never our intention to create a situation where you were misled regarding our services.
As of now, we have already contacted you to make it right for you.
Looking forward to your reply!

12 Şubat 2024

I saw their marketing email, and while $39 a month might seem manageable if it helps solve my problems, it's turning into a nightmare. Their software requires a subscription to access, so when I saw the email offering a 30-day trial for $0.99, I clicked. However, after subscribing, I found that the 30 days had magically turned into 14. I won't elaborate further, but I implore your company not to send misleading marketing information.

Furthermore, upon exploring the features, I discovered that an additional $6 is required to unlock basic functionalities. This came as a surprise, as these should be included by default. When I tried to cancel my subscription, I was unable to find a cancel button on the subscription page. I then sent an email inquiry but have received no response as of today.

outdoorgearshop
Çin
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 gün
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 14 Şubat 2024

Hi "outdoorgearshop",
We’re sorry to hear that you weren’t satisfied with your experience.
As of now, we have already offered a solution and hopefully, we will make it right for you 🙏🏻
We are looking forward to your reply!

14 Şubat 2024

Be careful of this app. They make it so, SO hard to cancel subscription. I can't even find the settings button anywhere to even begin canceling. I've went to their website and their "helpful" guided images did not even match the store I was looking at! They're practically a scam! Be careful of this app.

PROJLUX
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 gün
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 15 Şubat 2024

Hi “PROJLUX”!
Thanks for sharing your feedback.
We are sorry to hear you’re having difficulties with cancelling your account.
Your satisfaction is important to us and we look forward to getting this resolved for you quickly!
We have already contacted you via email.
Waiting for your reply!

16 Ocak 2024

Crap junk products and even those they are delivered 10-15 business days. No one waits 10-15 BUSINESS DAYS in this 21st century.

My Store
Birleşik Krallık
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:14 gün
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 18 Ocak 2024

Hi "My Store",
We’re sorry to hear that you weren’t satisfied with our service.
We pride ourselves on our product and the high-quality standards we maintain and would like to make things right.
Please contact us at dorina@autods.com
We will be glad to navigate you through our Marketplace and find together the products with the delivery dates you wish to have!
Waiting for your message!

20 Şubat 2024

I wouldn't recommend AutoDS because they randomly charged me about $250 and not only didn't give me a full refund but they never reviewed any of my further tickets. Now It won't even let me login with that account.

CarPlayPad
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 7 saat
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 22 Şubat 2024

Hi "CarPlayPad",
Thank you for taking time to write this feedback to us.
Would you mind reaching out to us with more details about the situation? Any more light you could share on what happened and would help us to find the right solution moving forward.
Please contact us at dorina@autods.com
Looking forward to your email!

20 Şubat 2024 tarihinde düzenlendi

I hate this there is not setting to cancel subscription

Phordite Home
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 ay
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 4 Ocak 2024

Hi "Phordite Home",
We apologize for any inconvenience.
We've attempted multiple times to reach out to assist with your subscription cancellation, but unfortunately, we haven't received a response.
Kindly check your email for our messages.
Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.

25 Aralık 2023

Really bad
I'm not sure who developed this app but it is impossible to work with. The dashboard is one of the worst things I've ever seen as far as maneuverability. Once you add something to your products you cannot import it as a draft and there is no delete button. Seriously a toddler must've developed this.

My Store
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 ay
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 27 Aralık 2023

Hi "My Store",
We’re sorry to hear that you weren’t satisfied with your experience.
Could you please contact us at dorina@autods.com ?
We pride ourselves on our product and the high-quality standards we maintain and would like to make things right for you!
Waiting for your response!

13 Aralık 2023

I have been using these guys for years and full of regret. I've lost 2 eBay accounts because of their service failure and now today someone has stolen my Amazon account that was made only for autods and only they have my 2 step verification code no one else does, so it means without doubt someone from their company stole my Amazon account.

WoodArtSupply
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:1 yıldan fazla
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 18 Aralık 2023

Hi "WoodArtSupply",
Thank you for taking time to write this feedback to us.
Please contact us at dorina@autods.com
Waiting for your message!

30 Aralık 2023

I’m not happy one bit with this ad on “the best all in one “
However after 14 days I was charged a high amount for £293.82, I will never be using this again and want to talk to someone that can resolve my issue!

Gadgetly
Birleşik Krallık
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:27 gün
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 1 Ocak 2024

Hi "Gadgetly",
Thank you for taking the time to write this feedback to us.
Please contact us at dorina@autods.com
We would be glad to help you with your concern!

7 Ocak 2024 tarihinde düzenlendi

I've had more issue with AutoDs than I can count. I've been using it for a month now and the UI is just as confusing as when I started. Its just not user friendly at all. The orders are not updated correctly (products have been delivered to customers but have not updated on AutoDs), I have orders waiting up to 8 days until they are even shipped out! There's always errors popping up, random warnings, bugs, lags and terrible integration with Shopify. I feel disappointed that I cannot deliver good service to my customers. The team is never online so I have to submit a ticket and wait 24 hours for every SINGLE issue. Then their responses to my tickets are vague and unhelpful. They do not seem like they care about their users. Not to mention, I did previously leave a 4 star review before and one of the chat assistants went out of his way to convince me to change my mind and told me to leave a 5 star review instead! I'm really using AutoDs for the cheap sourcing price, but it is doing my head in, so I am moving over to ZenDrop even though it is more expensive. I really am sorry for saying all this, I wish I could say better.

CLEANGRL
Avustralya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 ay
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 26 Aralık 2023

Hi "CLEANGRL",
Please also feel free to contact us at dorina@autods.com
We will be glad to help you with any concerns you have!