Değerlendirmeler (8.686)

• Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
7 Ocak 2024 tarihinde düzenlendi

I've had more issue with AutoDs than I can count. I've been using it for a month now and the UI is just as confusing as when I started. Its just not user friendly at all. The orders are not updated correctly (products have been delivered to customers but have not updated on AutoDs), I have orders waiting up to 8 days until they are even shipped out! There's always errors popping up, random warnings, bugs, lags and terrible integration with Shopify. I feel disappointed that I cannot deliver good service to my customers. The team is never online so I have to submit a ticket and wait 24 hours for every SINGLE issue. Then their responses to my tickets are vague and unhelpful. They do not seem like they care about their users. Not to mention, I did previously leave a 4 star review before and one of the chat assistants went out of his way to convince me to change my mind and told me to leave a 5 star review instead! I'm really using AutoDs for the cheap sourcing price, but it is doing my head in, so I am moving over to ZenDrop even though it is more expensive. I really am sorry for saying all this, I wish I could say better.

CLEANGRL
Avustralya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 ay
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 26 Aralık 2023

Hi "CLEANGRL",
We’re sorry to hear that you weren’t satisfied with your experience.
As of now, we have already offered a solution and hopefully, we will make it right for you 🙏🏻
Please also feel free to contact us at dorina@autods.com
We will be glad to help you with any concerns you have!

14 Şubat 2024

Be careful of this app. They make it so, SO hard to cancel subscription. I can't even find the settings button anywhere to even begin canceling. I've went to their website and their "helpful" guided images did not even match the store I was looking at! They're practically a scam! Be careful of this app.

PROJLUX
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 gün
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 15 Şubat 2024

Hi “PROJLUX”!
Thanks for sharing your feedback.
We are sorry to hear you’re having difficulties with cancelling your account.
Your satisfaction is important to us and we look forward to getting this resolved for you quickly!
We have already contacted you via email.
Please also feel free to contact us at dorina@autods.com
Waiting for your reply!

20 Şubat 2024

I wouldn't recommend AutoDS because they randomly charged me about $250 and not only didn't give me a full refund but they never reviewed any of my further tickets. Now It won't even let me login with that account.

CarPlayPad
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 7 saat
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 22 Şubat 2024

Hi "CarPlayPad",
Thank you for taking time to write this feedback to us.
Would you mind reaching out to us with more details about the situation? Any more light you could share on what happened and would help us to find the right solution moving forward.
Please contact us at dorina@autods.com
Looking forward to your email!

28 Şubat 2024

Terrible!!! Didn’t even use the app and they keep trying to charge me 368$!!!!!

Bitsof Both
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:9 gün
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 1 Mart 2024

Hi "Bitsof Both",
Thank you for taking the time to write this feedback to us.
We apologize for any misunderstanding or inconvenience you may have experienced. It was never our intention to create a situation where you were misled regarding our services.
As of now we have already contacted you offering a solution.
Looking forward to your reply!

13 Aralık 2023

I have been using these guys for years and full of regret. I've lost 2 eBay accounts because of their service failure and now today someone has stolen my Amazon account that was made only for autods and only they have my 2 step verification code no one else does, so it means without doubt someone from their company stole my Amazon account.

WoodArtSupply
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:1 yıldan fazla
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 18 Aralık 2023

Hi "WoodArtSupply",
Please contact us at dorina@autods.com
Waiting for your message!

25 Aralık 2023

Really bad
I'm not sure who developed this app but it is impossible to work with. The dashboard is one of the worst things I've ever seen as far as maneuverability. Once you add something to your products you cannot import it as a draft and there is no delete button. Seriously a toddler must've developed this.

My Store
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 ay
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 27 Aralık 2023

Hi "My Store",
We’re sorry to hear that you weren’t satisfied with your experience.
Could you please contact us at dorina@autods.com ?
We pride ourselves on our product and the high-quality standards we maintain and would like to make things right for you!
Waiting for your response!

30 Aralık 2023

I’m not happy one bit with this ad on “the best all in one “
However after 14 days I was charged a high amount for £293.82, I will never be using this again and want to talk to someone that can resolve my issue!

Gadgetly
Birleşik Krallık
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:27 gün
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 1 Ocak 2024

Hi "Gadgetly",
Thank you for taking the time to write this feedback to us.
Please contact us at dorina@autods.com
We would be glad to help you with your concern!

24 Ocak 2024

Just didn't work out for me, everything is so gimmicky, they nickel and dime you for every tiny service they do. Very overpriced and the service is slow and inaccurate. eBay immediately suspended my account after connecting the API and i didn't even get the chance to list lol, If eBay doesn't trust them you shouldn't either.

OUTLET ABL
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:25 gün
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 26 Ocak 2024

Hi "OUTLET ABL",
Thank you for taking time to write this feedback to us.
We have already contacted you to clarify the issues you are facing with our platform and your eBay account.
Looking forward to your reply with more details about the situation as any more light you could share on what happened would help us to find the right solution moving forward.

19 Temmuz 2023

Having now endured 1.5 arduous years in partnership with AutoDS, I feel obligated to share my disastrous experience to prevent others from falling into the same abyss.

In spite of the audacious promises, their software is in fact glaringly dysfunctional. It has consistently failed to monitor stock or price changes from supplier websites. Time and again, my store has indicated items being out of stock when, in reality, they are readily available on the supplier's site.

Each occurrence has been an uphill battle, taking over a month to rectify only for the same issue to resurface within a few months. These recurring bugs have shackled my business, preventing me from conducting marketing activities and stifering growth. I have been unable to turn a profit due to AutoDS' blunders.

It's important to note that this software isn't a minor investment - it costs nearly $100/month, excluding the additional costs of running a business. Regrettably, they offer no refunds, only credits towards more use of their defective system.

Their customer service is equally disheartening. Executives turn a deaf ear to user inquiries, responding only when a negative review threatens their facade. Even then, it's merely a plea for the review's removal rather than a genuine attempt to resolve the issue.

With no other viable options and a business bled dry, I am forced to close the doors of my E-commerce venture, Clever Casita. It is with a heavy heart and an empty pocket that I bid farewell, all thanks to the abysmal experience with AutoDS.

If there's anything to take away from my experience, it's this: Do NOT entrust your hard-earned money or your business dreams to AutoDS. You'd be better off throwing your money into a wishing well and hoping for a miracle. The software's perennial errors and inadequate support make it an absolute liability, rather than an asset for your business. A thorough disappointment, AutoDS, and a monumental letdown for all who believed in you.

Clever Casita LLC
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:1 yıldan fazla
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 21 Temmuz 2023

Hi "Clever Casita LLC",
We’re sorry to hear that you weren’t satisfied with our service. We want to assure you that our team is already taking actions to resolve the issue.
Please also contact us at dorina@autods.com
We will be glad to help you with all your concerns.

3 Temmuz 2024

péssimo veio cobrança indevida , já foi notificado e ainda esta vindo cobrança

Andy's Store
Brezilya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:14 gün
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 5 Temmuz 2024

Hi "Andy's Store"!
Thank you for sharing your feedback. We’re sorry to hear about your experience and would like to address your concerns.

Please fill out this form: https://autods.typeform.com/to/aVnsRB2V, so we can assist you further.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.