AutoDS: Dropshipping & POD , 7.044 değerlendirme

• Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
19 Nisan 2024

It is aeasy to starty with this app. So far this app has been really helpful in processing orders and being able to import items from other sources like Aliexpress, Amazon, ect. The shopify integration is really nice also. You can update everything from within AutoDS for AutoDS listed products and it automatically updates on your Shopify store.

Misha Essentials
Pakistan
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:6 gün
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 21 Nisan 2024

Hi "Misha Essentials",
We’re so happy to hear you had a great experience with AutoDS.
Your review made our day!
Our team will be happy to hear that their hard work has paid off!
Let us know if there’s anything we can do to serve you further.

30 Ocak 2024

What I really liked about the app is how convenient and easy it is to add products to your store by just one click touch. Also there are great choices and opportunities to find more winning products and see the analytics of how well it's performing on other platforms.

A Blue Rose
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 ay
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 1 Şubat 2024

Hi “A Blue Rose”!
Thank you for sharing your experience with us - it's much appreciated!
We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying our Interface and our features such as the product import and the Product Finding Hub!
We will keep on improving our tool and implant new features for our precious customers!
Thanks again for supporting our business, it truly means a lot to our team!

24 Ocak 2024

I'm thoroughly enjoying my experience with the app, thanks to the exceptional support from Krizza at the AutoDS customer service team. Her prompt and helpful guidance is making my journey into managing my online business not only easier but also more enjoyable. The learning process has been incredibly smooth and productive due to their excellent service.

OnlineTrendify
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 ay
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 26 Ocak 2024

Hi “OnlineTrendify”!
Thank you so much for your kind words.
We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us — and we agree, Krizza is truly a Joker to have on our team!
She will be delighted to hear that you enjoy working with her, so we will pass the word along 🙂
Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help!

14 Nisan 2024

Works great, Although you need to spend some money to make it work automatically. A man named Luther helped me out and I was able to get it to work. Very fast customer service.

Verveza
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:16 gün
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 16 Nisan 2024

Hi “Verveza”!
Thank you for sharing your experience with us - it's much appreciated!
We’re pleased that Luther was able to provide you with exceptional service!
We’ll make sure we pass your kind words along, our customer service team will be happy to know that you really enjoy working with them 😊
Thanks again for supporting our business.

8 Şubat 2024

Set up felt like a walk in the park thanks to AutoDS! the step-by-step guide made the whole process incredibly smooth. Even though I'm not a technical expert, I was up and running quickly without any hiccups. Huge thanks to AutoDS for their clear instructions and helpful support - highly recommend

Power Tech Gadgets
Avustralya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 ay

Hi "Power Tech Gadgets",
We’re so happy to hear you had a great experience with AutoDS.
Your review made our day!
Our team will be happy to hear that their hard work has paid off!
Let us know if there’s anything we can do to serve you further.

13 Şubat 2024

Being our first time dropshipping AutoDs has been so easy to navigate and has eased the process in starting highly recommend to new users.

Perfumizer
Birleşik Krallık
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 ay
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 15 Şubat 2024

Hi "Perfumizer"!
We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using AutoDS!
Thank you so much for your review, it truly means a lot to our team!
We will continue to provide an excellent dropshipping experience to our users.
We are here for any other questions you may have 😊
Thanks for supporting our business!

29 Şubat 2024

The mentorship service is a (paid) joke (and a very bad one). Apparently, the mentors' main objective is to ensure that you don't ask many questions (only one per ticket, and you have to wait for the answer - sometimes two days before asking another). The interface isn't clear and the chat is absent. Very little is included in the subscription (you have to buy credits or options for almost everything). In short, a very expensive application that takes people for fools (in auto pilot). Just one question: why are they rated so highly?

KIT-KIT
Fransa
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:9 ay
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 3 Mart 2024

Hi "KIT-KIT",
Thank you for your review.
We are very sad to hear about your experience with us.
As of now, we have already offered a solution and hopefully, we will make it right for you 🙏🏻
Waiting for your reply!

5 Şubat 2024

I recently used AutoDS platform for my dropshipping business and I must say that I was impressed with the features and services offered by the platform. The platform is user-friendly and easy to navigate, which made it easy for me to import, research, and manage products from different suppliers. The platform also offers a wide range of tools and resources to help me run my dropshipping business efficiently, such as tracking supplier orders, canceling and returning orders, and accessing various reports and analytics.Overall, I would highly recommend AutoDS platform to anyone who wants to start or grow their dropshipping business with technology and products.

Better Dressed Baby
Bulgaristan
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:20 gün
10 Şubat 2024

This app saves a lot of time thank you so much auto ds, AutoDS app is truly a great app to work with when you need to automate your drop shipping process entirely. Their service is number one, everything is very clear and user-friendly. They answer you very quickly if you have a problem and do everything to help you.

Trinetran
Hindistan
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 ay

Hi "Trinetran"!
Thank you so much for your review!
We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them.
They are always here to solve any of your problems 🙂
Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help!

10 Şubat 2024

First of the marketplace and the variety of the products I can say are a big plus for me. The quality and the brand of the products as well. Also the way AUTO DS does pretty much everything for you well that had me sold. AUTO DS IS MY GO TO DROPSHIPPING APP FOR ME . I guess the name says it all.. I do recommend AUTO DS to all dropshippers who are looking for a fully automated app to help you with you store.

PRIME DEALS OUTLET.
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 ay
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 12 Şubat 2024

Hi “PRIME DEALS OUTLET.”!
Thanks for the awesome review!
We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you 🙂
Your opinion matters to us as we are continually striving to improve our tool and implant new features for our amazing customers!
Have a great day!