Değerlendirmeler (8.170)

• Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
1 Aralık 2023

Holy sh*t this is a terrible app. They took about 450 dollars from me and only gave about 230 back as a refund. It's super confusing to use, they have terrible shipping prices, and they do not refund fully as mentioned before. I thought I was on a trial yet they charged me a ton of money.. No idea how they have this many good reviews, this was by FAR the worst experience I have had with an app. Please save yourself the trouble and stick to CJDropshipping or something similar. I cannot express enough how awful of an app this is.

ELVI
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:11 gün

Hi "ELVI",
Thank you for taking the time to write this feedback to us.
We apologize for any misunderstanding or inconvenience you may have experienced. It was never our intention to create a situation where you were misled regarding our services.
We'll be happy if you can contact us at dorina@autods.com so we can look into your case and see what happened and how we can sort everything out.
Waiting for your reply!

20 Aralık 2023

They never responded to my tickets, it's the second time they've made charges that I've already cancelled, I've already deleted my account from the app and nothing. They send advertising emails but they don't solve my problem

Old PortoShop
Birleşik Krallık
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:12 gün
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 22 Aralık 2023

Hi "Old PortoShop",
We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback, and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you've experienced.
We've tried reaching out multiple times through various channels to address your concerns, but unfortunately, we haven't received a response.
Please check your email and other communication channels for our attempts to assist you. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we're committed to resolving this matter.
Looking forward to your reply!

14 Nisan 2024

esto es una mierda m estan cobrando una locura sin nisiquiera usarlo

GentelShop
İspanya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:17 gün
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 16 Nisan 2024

Hi "GentelShop",
We’re sorry to hear that you weren’t satisfied with your experience.
As of now, we have already offered a solution and hopefully, we will make it right for you 🙏🏻
We tried to contact you a few times with no luck.
Could you please check your emails from dorina@autods.com?
Looking forward to hearing back from you!

13 Aralık 2023

Horrid automatically charged me over $300 on an inactive store when I only agreed for a free trial and to pay monthly but it automatically payed for an annual subscription.

My Store
Kanada
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:16 gün
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 14 Aralık 2023

Hi "My Store",
Thank you for taking the time to write this feedback to us.
Please contact us at dorina@autods.com and we would be happy to address your concern!
Waiting for your message!

27 Ocak 2024

I downloaded this app based on YouTube recommendations and the enticing advertisement. However, the experience was disappointing. The app requires a $50 monthly subscription, and the advertised features actually entail additional purchases, which were not disclosed. I strongly dislike misleading advertisements and the sense of being deceived. Hence, I'm giving this app a one-star review. I've unsubscribed from the associated YouTube channel and disliked videos discussing this app.

luxuryblueprints
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:28 dakika
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 29 Ocak 2024

Hi "luxuryblueprints",
Thank you for taking the time to write this feedback to us.
We have already contacted you in order to resolve any misunderstanding and we are looking forward to your reply.

28 Aralık 2023 tarihinde düzenlendi

Honestly terrible. Would have been a great tool, but they are buggy, slow, and don't work half the time. This company is getting in its way - trying to grow fast while not fixing any issues.

Update: I have a lot less faith that the 5-star reviews Autds has are legit or not backed by some type of incentive based on the emails they keep annoying me with (my opinion).

It's annoying to claim they offered a solution that is nonsense, which is why I am updating this review. My original review still stands and I am honestly way less (waaay less) likely to give this company a retry.

Hate when companies are just giving a canned response to save face. They honestly could be a dominating force, but again, they are getting in their own way.

I should be grateful I had to deal with them though, even after overlooking a lot of things that were mentioned by others, because that forced me to take a different approach to my business model.

Vlixen
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:1 gün

Hi "Vlixen",
Please contact us at dorina@autods.com
We will be glad to help you with any concerns you have!

8 Eylül 2023 tarihinde düzenlendi

Edit my review from 5 star to 1 star

This is the worst tool for dropshipping. They market themselves as a tool that speeds up order processing, but in reality, it only extends the processing time. Orders are processed in 7-9 days instead of the promised 24-48 hours, thereby increasing your customers' dissatisfaction. I do not recommend anyone to use it. I switched to another application and am very satisfied because orders are now processed within 1-2 hours. They do not refund orders that customers canceled due to the long wait, and in the end, they place new orders the next day, causing you to incur losses.

plutosgold
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 ay
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 28 Ağustos 2023

Hi "plutosgold"!
We’re sorry to hear that you weren’t satisfied with our service. We want to assure you that our team is already taking actions to resolve the issue.
Please contact us at dorina@autods.com
We will be glad to help you with your concern!

7 Ağustos 2023

We tried AutoDS for a few weeks and were very disappointed. The app doesn't work. The product prices in the shop have changed at times, e.g. B. from $400 to $8000!! We couldn't be told why it happened. Can't imagine when that happens in a shop that contains thousands of items. Some of the variants were not imported. Some variants did not import variant images. Products were showing as "sold out" in the shop even though they were plentiful on the source side (Walmart, Wayfair, and Amazon). Customer service was always friendly and helpful but was only able to fix the errors at times. After a while, the same errors appeared again. The app seems to have been on the market for a long time but has as many bugs as if it was launched just yesterday. It is also very questionable whether the images that are imported using this app are not copyrighted. I asked for a refund and got a standard letter why a refund is not possible despite all the problems I had. I can only advise anyone who really wants to build a serious business to look around for an alternative, as this app is a real troublemaker.

Good Vibes Furniture
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:24 gün
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 15 Ağustos 2023

Hi "Good Vibes Furniture",

30 Kasım 2023

App sucks. Bought a membership and now I cannot log in. There isn't even a number to call for help. Rediciulos

My Store
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 ay

Hi "My Store",
Thank you for taking time to write this feedback to us.
Would you mind reaching out to us with more details about the situation? Any more light you could share on what happened and would help us to find the right solution moving forward.
Please feel free to contact us at dorina@autods.com
Waiting for your reply!

20 Mart 2024

É colocado na frente 26,90 dolars e depois cobram 258 dollars no plano mais basico

Charme Vidaa
Brezilya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:11 gün
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 22 Mart 2024

Hi "Charme Vidaa",
Thank you for taking the time to write this feedback to us.
We take concerns like this seriously and would like to address it promptly.
Please reach out directly at dorina@autods.com so we can investigate this issue further and assist you with your refund.
Your satisfaction is important to us, and we appreciate your patience as we work to resolve this matter.