AutoDS: Dropshipping & POD , 6.042 değerlendirme

• Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
25 Temmuz 2023

So much for a free trial. Cost me $1.50 AUS. Then I unactivated it on shopify & ask them to cancel / unsubscribe my account becauseI couldn'tfind how to. I was told it was all done & inactive, the a week later they stolen more money from my account $546.30 AUS. After contacting them they wanted to charge me around $100 for administration fees for there stuff up. I finely got most my money back by threatening to contact the CEO. 1 customer service person was very rude & blamed me for there mistakes. I'm still out of pocket around $5. Terrible experience.

Which Way
Avustralya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:13 gün
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 27 Temmuz 2023

Hi "Which Way",
Thank you for taking the time to write this feedback to us.
We apologize for any misunderstanding or inconvenience you may have experienced. It was never our intention to create a situation where you felt misled regarding our services. From the first moment we took all necessary actions to rectify the situation.
Please contact us at dorina@autods.com to further discuss how we can further assist you.

7 Şubat 2024

How tf did they expect people to join only with paid programs
big meh!

Corinthian Boutique
Yunanistan
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 9 Şubat 2024

Hi "Corinthian Boutique",
Thank you for taking the time to write this feedback to us.
We’re very sad to hear that you weren’t satisfied with our service.
We are trying to improve continually, and we are more than happy to listen to your potential suggestions.
Please feel free to contact us at dorina@autods.com

21 Ağustos 2023

Uninstalled the app after 2 days, keeps trying to bill me. Would not recommend, there are many better apps.

My Store
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:20 gün
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 23 Ağustos 2023

Hi "My Store",
Thank you so much for taking time to write this feedback to us.
Would you mind reaching out to us with more details about the situation?
Please contact us at dorina@autods.com
We would be glad to make this right for you.

15 Nisan 2023

They took out $423 randomly which I caught immediately and emailed them right away. What little products I did find that fit my niche aren't worth the price they charge at all. I have reached out to them several times with Shopify support help for a shipping questions and it took days to have one simple question answered which, to me, tells me that this issue will not resolved anytime soon either, if at all! I do not have a single item of theirs pushed to my store. This is completely unacceptable. I want my money returned immediately!

Preserving Nature Crafts
Kanada
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:30 gün
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 16 Nisan 2023

Hi "Preserving Nature Crafts",
We have informed you in multiple ways that our team has already resolved this for you.
We tried to contact you a few times with no luck.
Please reply to our emails so as to make sure that everything is resolved on your side.

16 Ağustos 2023

I am perplexed and frustrated by a $250 charge from AutoDS for a service I haven't used. The lack of explanation for this demand is deeply concerning. As a customer, I deserve transparency and clarity regarding any charges. I vehemently protest this unjust deduction and request an immediate refund. It is imperative that AutoDS rectifies this situation promptly and provides a clear account of the reasons for this charge. Failing to do so damages trust and raises serious ethical questions. I expect a swift resolution to this matter.

Direct to door
Avustralya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:15 gün
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 18 Ağustos 2023

Hi "Direct to door",
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this feedback to us.
We apologize for any misunderstanding or inconvenience you may have experienced. We understand that you have concerns about refunds, and we are here to assist you with any further inquiries or issues you may have.

9 Temmuz 2023

They keep stealing money out of my bank, after I cancelled. I'm reporting them to the BBB, it's a crappy app, giant scam with shot products.

TheDealAngel
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 ay
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 10 Temmuz 2023

Hi "TheDealAngel",
We’re sorry to hear that you weren’t satisfied with your experience.
As of now, we have already offered a solution and hopefully, we will make it right for you 🙏🏻

12 Temmuz 2023

Worst customer service. They justify their service with words but not with good service. Not worth it!

My Store
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 ay
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 14 Temmuz 2023

Hi "My Store",
We’re sorry to hear that you weren’t satisfied with our service.
Would you mind reaching out to us with more details about the situation? Any more light you could share on what happened and would help us to find the right solution moving forward.
Please contact us at dorina@autods.com
We would be glad to help you with all your concerns.

17 Mayıs 2023

waisting time, they count the product options as products. so you can upload 7 products and your plan 200 stops. Upload 17 products and your plan 500 stops :D

TONY KREIDT
Almanya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 gün
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 17 Mayıs 2023

Hello "TONY KREIDT",
Thank you for your comment, we appreciate all feedback.
We reached you multiple times to clarify with you how our system works offering you a solution, but you declined it.
If you have additional suggestions, please feel free to share them with us, we're always open to new ideas.
Thank you for taking the time!
Have a great day,
AutoDS team

23 Mayıs 2023

Please be aware everyone. The moment you will install the app they will start charging money. They will at first authorize your card for $5000 and then you can not even change the limit. Please be careful. Even then if you have installed the app and want to get out of it then make sure you uninstall it properly.

Ringit
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 saat
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 23 Mayıs 2023

Hi "Ringit",
We want to inform you that our team has already clarified this for you.
We tried to contact you a few times with no luck.
Please reach to us at dorina@autods.com
We will be glad to help you with any concerns you have.

9 Nisan 2023

Auto DS will charge for a whole year after 14 day trial without any reminders. i was trying the app in this trial time .. i didn't like it at all .. most of the people saying its good am not sure how? no details but most of the items found here are already available at cheaper price in Amazon or eBay with 1 day shipping time and even 1-2$ cheaper .. am not sure how profitable this is .. you still need to pay them 40$ a month .. with so many other things that I didn't like ... don't waste your money and time here ... also customer service is VERY BAD

LITTLE BEDOUIN
Birleşik Arap Emirlikleri
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:12 dakika
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 11 Nisan 2023

Hi "LITTLE BEDOUIN",
We’re sorry to hear that you weren’t satisfied with your experience 😔
We tried to contact you a few times with no luck.
please contact us on yuval_w@autods.com
We will be glad to help you with any concerns you have!
AutoDS Team.