AutoDS: Dropshipping & POD , 7.007 değerlendirme

• Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
12 Temmuz 2023

Worst customer service. They justify their service with words but not with good service. Not worth it!

My Store
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 ay
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 14 Temmuz 2023

Hi "My Store",
We’re sorry to hear that you weren’t satisfied with our service.
Would you mind reaching out to us with more details about the situation? Any more light you could share on what happened and would help us to find the right solution moving forward.
Please contact us at dorina@autods.com
We would be glad to help you with all your concerns.

16 Ağustos 2023

I am perplexed and frustrated by a $250 charge from AutoDS for a service I haven't used. The lack of explanation for this demand is deeply concerning. As a customer, I deserve transparency and clarity regarding any charges. I vehemently protest this unjust deduction and request an immediate refund. It is imperative that AutoDS rectifies this situation promptly and provides a clear account of the reasons for this charge. Failing to do so damages trust and raises serious ethical questions. I expect a swift resolution to this matter.

Direct to door
Avustralya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:15 gün
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 18 Ağustos 2023

Hi "Direct to door",
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this feedback to us.
We apologize for any misunderstanding or inconvenience you may have experienced. We understand that you have concerns about refunds, and we are here to assist you with any further inquiries or issues you may have.
Please contact us at dorina@autods.com

17 Mayıs 2023

waisting time, they count the product options as products. so you can upload 7 products and your plan 200 stops. Upload 17 products and your plan 500 stops :D

TONY KREIDT
Almanya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 gün
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 17 Mayıs 2023

Hello "TONY KREIDT",
Thank you for your comment, we appreciate all feedback.
We reached you multiple times to clarify with you how our system works offering you a solution, but you declined it.
If you have additional suggestions, please feel free to share them with us, we're always open to new ideas.
Thank you for taking the time!
Have a great day,
AutoDS team

23 Mayıs 2023

Please be aware everyone. The moment you will install the app they will start charging money. They will at first authorize your card for $5000 and then you can not even change the limit. Please be careful. Even then if you have installed the app and want to get out of it then make sure you uninstall it properly.

Ringit
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:40 dakika
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 23 Mayıs 2023

Hi "Ringit",
We want to inform you that our team has already clarified this for you.
We tried to contact you a few times with no luck.
Please reach to us at dorina@autods.com
We will be glad to help you with any concerns you have.

6 Mayıs 2023

Downloaded app, all features were not compatible with my store. I uninstalled the app less than an hour later after trying diligently to get it to work and was invoiced $400 the same day it was uninstalled. THIS IS A SCAM TO CHARGE YOU FOR A USAGE FEE!!!!!!

LoyaltyOvaL
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 saat
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 6 Mayıs 2023

Hi "LoyaltyOvaL",
We're sorry to hear that you weren't happy with our service. We did everything we could to fix the issue as soon as possible. We were hoping to hear from you, but unfortunately, we haven't received any response. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Please note that your experience is not the norm, as we strive to maintain high standards, as seen in our other positive reviews.

30 Kasım 2023 tarihinde düzenlendi

Update on 30/11/2023
Not Autods
my BFCM result is a loss of £250 BECAUSE OF YOUR SYSTEM AGAIN NOT MONITORING PRICE AND STOCK NOT AUTOORDER FOR ALL YOUR SUPPLIER I AM ASKING MY SELF WHU I PAY FOR YOU TO MAKE LOSS.
Update on 25/10/2023
AutoDS has made significant improvements to its service recently. It's now effectively detecting prices, and stock, and providing better support for a variety of suppliers beyond Amazon. The changes have greatly improved our profit margins, and AutoDS is now a valuable tool in our e-commerce operations. Their customer service, especially the assistance provided by Dorina, has been exceptionally helpful in resolving issues promptly. Thanks to these improvements, we're now much more satisfied with our experience with AutoDS.

Update on 15/10/2023
I have been with you for more than one year
1. when you tell me those items are not supported by Autods, and you advertise that you support Costcouk as a supplier This means you lie to your customers
2. you advertise that your AutoDS automate my orders and I discovered that it's only for Amazon, not your other supplier This means you lie to your customers
3. when your system fails to update/monitor the products and I get orders for items not available on the supplier website and I lose money and reputation, in this case, This means you lie to your customers

and there is a lot more if you want me to continue mentioning your system failures.

if you can't or haven't the option don't lie to your customers

answer from your customer representative:
info@nonynana.co.uk
Hi, I still have more than 70 items not tracked showing out of stock but available on supplier's website even when i add new items it shows out-of-stock

2023-10-11 19:53
Support@autods.com
Hi Hossam, I can see that the products that are out of stock on your account are available only if you have an account on Costco: 419290 345958 446935 These products are not supported by AutoDS, and will appear as out of stock on your account. Let me know if something is not clear, I will be happy to elaborate more on the matter. Best regards, Daniel AutoDS Support Specialist

2023-10-12 19:01

UPDATE:
AutoDS is
not Auto detecting the price
not Auto detecting the stock
not Auto order for other suppliers than Amazon
and instead of helping us make a profit, you're the reason for our loss
so ??????????????????????????????????
Customer service answer :

If you got a sale with a loss or that the item is now OOS, it might have occurred between scans, meaning, the item was purchased according to the data of stock and price from the previous scan.

The products are being monitored multiple times a day for stock and price changes as per the supplier. It is possible that the changes in the source site are more frequent than the scans.

Unfortunately, we cannot prevent these cases from happening - there's no 100% guarantee as there can always be more frequent changes on the source site.

Nonynana-Essential
Birleşik Krallık
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 yıl
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 17 Kasım 2022

Hi "Nonynana-Essential"!
We’re sorry to hear that you weren’t satisfied with your experience.
As of now, we have already offered a solution and hopefully, we will make it right for you 🙏🏻

19 Haziran 2023 tarihinde düzenlendi

The app is good, but the company itself is a bit scam. The platform has a mistake and I paid twice for product search credits, and they do not want to return my money back, even do not want to convert it into auto-order credits. But credits for products finder do not worth it, from 200 products that autos promise 8 sales per month for every product, I sold 0 at all, no sales, even no views on that products. So, they sell credits that are not worth the money, and if they cached you, they do not want to refund you because they know that you will not buy these credits anymore.
I have asked them to close my account and give me a refund.
They closed my account but didn't give me the money back.

FoxMart™️
Birleşik Krallık
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 15 Şubat 2023

Hi "FoxMart™️",
We’re sorry to hear that you weren’t satisfied with your experience.
We have tried to reach you with no luck. We would really appreciate it if you could get back to us as soon as possible so that we can settle this issue together.
You can send us an email at: yuval_w@autods.com

14 Aralık 2022

They Don't Let you Cancel your Subscription Months later. They Make you get in contact with them which Takes Days. Don't do Business with them they will keep you in your subscription no Matter how hard you (ask) for it to be canceled.

Bubble Tea Key-Chains
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 15 Aralık 2022

Hi "Bubble Tea Key-Chains",
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this feedback to us.
Please feel free to contact us!

21 Ocak 2023

App has stopped working. It has locked me out and tells me I need to choose a subscription, but when I do it says it is not allowed for this shopper. for $40 a month I am very disappointed

Galaxy Discover™
Avustralya
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 22 Ocak 2023

Hi "Galaxy Discover™",
We’re sorry to hear that you weren’t satisfied with our service.
We will be glad to help you with any concerns you have.

20 Ocak 2023

the app is really really really bad and just costing me money. i ran ads for my website and they kept tripleing my price. it would grab incorrect prices from supplier and make them extremely expensive which ends up costing me money. support said they fixed it after 10 hours reply but they actually didn`t. i had to stop ads and have to remove this garbage and use dsers or something that actually works. It happened on 3 products so far, please help yourselves and don t use this app. its harmful at this point

thorger