Auto DS: AI Dropshipping & POD , 7.505 değerlendirme

• Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
14 Mayıs 2024

BLUF: Amazing and robust platform, but if you need customer service, good luck!
I started a shop 3 months ago and was working well, but their customer service is subpar by any standard. I have used them since the opening of the shop and tested them, CJDropshipping, USADrop and Zendrop, which they all have their pros and cons, but settled with AutoDS. When everything is working, it is amazing, but when you have a quick question or need customer support, you end up waiting days for a reply which they announce would be within 24 hours. I am currently exploring other platforms, since I had some errors and could not get a timely answer and ended up sourcing the product myself.

TrendiVerse
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:4 ay
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 17 Mayıs 2024

"Hi "TrendiVerse",
Thank you for your feedback.
I’m sorry you weren’t pleased with our customer service.
However, it’s helpful to know how our members experience each individual item, as we take into consideration every piece of feedback that we come across.
Please contact us at dorina@autods.com
We would be glad to address all your concerns!
Have a great day!

1 Nisan 2024

Terrible customer service.
Unclear plan pricing and policies
Cancelled my order and could not recover the status
Manual Fulfilling is useless.

Overall, the platform is not very intuitive and hard to use.

Pawlie Collection
Avustralya
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 2 Nisan 2024

Hi "Pawlie Collection"!
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.
We are sorry to hear about your experience.
We'd like to address your concerns and assist you further.
As of now, we have already contacted you and hopefully we will make it right for you 🙏🏻
Looking forward to hearing from you.

12 Nisan 2024 tarihinde düzenlendi

After a number issues and frustrations with the app and the way it works, Dorina, AutoDS's Q&A Manager has reached out and has been very responsive and tried to help up with any issues in a timely manner. Not sure it's the right platform for us for TikTok Shop due non compliance and needing to self order UK based products which I didn't like, but appreciate how helpful Dorina has been to get our issues resolved and get us answers and show us how the platform works.

Fitzone BXD
Birleşik Krallık
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 5 Nisan 2024

Hi "Fitzone BXD",
Thank you for sharing your experience with us.
We're pleased to hear that Dorina, our Quality Control Manager, was responsive and helpful in addressing your concerns.
If you have any further questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out.
Thank you for choosing AutoDS.

24 Şubat 2024

cool

Quell Berlin
Hollanda
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 ay
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 26 Şubat 2024

Hi “Quell Berlin”!
We appreciate your comments about our interface and want to ensure you receive the best service our team is known for providing.
We would love to hear some additional feedback about how we could improve our service even more.
Please feel free to contact us at dorina@autods.com

26 Mart 2024

Uusi kokemus!

Ihanata
Finlandiya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:14 gün
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 28 Mart 2024

Hi “Ihanata”!
Every customer’s opinion matters to us as we are continually striving to improve our service.
We would be even more grateful if you could let us know what we could do to make your experience better.
Please contact us at dorina@autods.com

11 Nisan 2024

The service works, it took a little getting used to. BUT BE WARNED, if you change your mind and have money within the auto ordering service, you have to jump through hoops and they take a percentage from the refund as well. happy shipping

Kernel Kulture
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:5 gün
30 Ocak 2024

Well I would recommend because I find the customer service is very good and helpful and reasonable fast. I have not started with the dropshipping but I assume it will be just as good as the customer service.

Bernards Bargins
Saint Lucia
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 1 Şubat 2024

Hi “Bernards Bargins”!
Thanks for sharing your feedback.
We’re glad you feel satisfied with our customer service!
Please feel free to contact us.
Our customer service are always here to solve any of your problems :)

30 Ocak 2024

Sourcing or browsing the site is a little confusing while using a phone.

Gloria Louise Boutique
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 1 Şubat 2024

Hi “Gloria Louise Boutique”!
Thanks for sharing your feedback.
We apologize for any inconvenience you've encountered while navigating our site on a mobile phone. It's worth mentioning that our platform's mobile version is currently undergoing optimization.
Your satisfaction is a priority for us, and we anticipate completing the optimization soon.
Our customer service team is always here to address any issues you may encounter.

17 Ocak 2024

I would reccommend it but there is too many features that you need to pay for

Amazing Products
Birleşik Krallık
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 19 Ocak 2024

Hi "Amazing Products",
Thank you for your feedback.
I’m sorry you weren’t pleased with our pricing.
We tried to contact you in an effort to help with your concern.
Looking forward to your reply!

7 Ocak 2024

L'application à l'air d'offrir une myriade d'options intéressantes mais quand j'essaye d'importer un produit d'autods à mon site shopify, se dernier n'apparait pas et m'empêche de créer ma page produit :/

My Store
Fransa
AutoDS Dropshipping Tools yanıt 9 Ocak 2024

Hi "My Store",
Thank you so much for taking time to write this feedback to us.
Would you mind reaching out to us with more details about the situation? Any more light you could share on what happened and would help us to find the right solution moving forward.
Please feel free to contact us at dorina@autods.com
We would be glad to help you with your concern.