Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 97% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
9 de abril de 2021

It is well worth the money. I had a question and received an answer within a few minutes. I was able to choose the way I wanted my description to be written. It gives different options. This is a must for anyone who has a lot of products. I highly recommend this app!

Blitzer Accessories
Portugal
About 2 months usando a aplicação
Editado a 7 de dezembro de 2021

To be honest, this app is quite good but yet to be improved.
The good thing is, it will generate 4 variants of product descriptions for every single product. As far as I've been using it, I personally do like so much on the results from the products descriptions generator. Thanks, developer.

Joceyica
Questão respondida por Product Description AI ChatGPT 21 de janeiro de 2022

Thank you Joceyica team. We know we still have a scope for improvement in our Product Description generator app.

We took your inputs seriously and have further fine-tuned our AI to generate better Product Description.

If you need any help then please let me know. I'm just one ping away.

Thank you again. 🌸🌸

8 de junho de 2022

Used the app to generate around 300 descriptions in 1 day. It was a breeze and the Support team was really helpful in guiding me through the process.

Cutesy Home
24 de janeiro de 2023

The developer added new features in the app according to my request. This feature was required to save time during description generation. Overall the app is good and has more features than other apps.

sportyard.Online
Reino Unido
9 de setembro de 2021

I have been strugling with product descriptions like forever. Honestly that was the only thing that was making my life dificult when it comes to online marketing and sales. I have downloaded this app like a week ago, and i was able to fix product descriptions for more than 1,5k products in less than a week with just couple of hours work per day. If you ever feel it dificult writing descriptions of your products, this is the app that will make your life whole lot easier !!!

Lady One Club
Bulgária
Questão respondida por Product Description AI ChatGPT 21 de janeiro de 2022

Thank you so much. This review really made our day.

I'm really happy to hear that our product description generator shopify app helped you a lot in saving your time and energy.

If you need my help I'm just one ping away.

Thank you again. 🌸

6 de julho de 2022

Loving this app. I love the product description it gives. I have been do worried about fixing my product description, with this it's so easy. Totally fantastic app

Bennys Beauty World
Canadá
29 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Product Description AI ChatGPT 6 de julho de 2022

Your review really made my day. Thank You so much. If you have any feedback or suggestions to improve the product please let me know. 🌸

15 de fevereiro de 2022

Great App! This app helps me to write great product descriptions for most of my store products, it is a smart app and it recommendation is relevant to the product

Pragmastore
Alemanha
28 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Product Description AI ChatGPT 15 de fevereiro de 2022

Thank you so much. Your review really made my day. Also it's really good to know that our app is helping you and saving your time. If you need any more help I'm just one ping away. Thank you. 🌼🌼🌼
-Abhinav

15 de fevereiro de 2023

I give 5 out of 5 for this app, if it could be more, I would give more. It has made my business a lot easier. Thanks to the creators, I use it to write my product descriptions, I also created a Facebook ad last night.
Very useful application, I can say that it is one of the most necessary applications.

Nice Shop
Bulgária
24 days usando a aplicação
15 de dezembro de 2021

I really love this app and I recommend it for your shopify store.If you want to have a neat descriptions for store, choose this app

Licentious Treats
23 days usando a aplicação
20 de fevereiro de 2023

Love it, nice easy, and fast! Very nice app in comparison to other apps. Thanks for a nice app.

Ticket Snatchers Shop