Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 97% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
21 de janeiro de 2024

This is a great tool for bulk editing product descriptions and titles. I have 50K products and doing it the traditional way would take ages. However, that said only on a premium plan (currently $69 per year) you can only do 1,000 products per session. You cannot start another session for the next batch until the previous batch is complete. There is also no way to tell without actually looking which products have been done. So, if like me you have 50K products you have to screenshot the last product page you did to keep track. You also have to manually approve the rewrites of your product descriptions (but this can be done in bulk).

Lanhul
1 day usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Product Description AI ChatGPT 22 de janeiro de 2024

Update 2: As you pointed out that you were facing problem in identifying what Descriptions are not generated. I've added this feature too. Let me know if you like it.

Update: Hi again, Thank you for pointing out this issue. I have launched a new feature that can make all your descriptions in one click. This happens very fast too. Please visit the app again and then let me know about this.

Old version:
Hi there. I'm really sorry that my app didn't come as expected for your use case. However I'm aware about this problem and soon I'll be fixing this issue.

11 de novembro de 2023

It is amazing app and help alot. But would be amazing if it cud do much more like transelate on other language and maybe the name of the product write it shorter. Otherwise it has been amazing. I have seen also some bugs on the app that maybe need to be seen.

FenixDelivery
Suécia
2 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Product Description AI ChatGPT 12 de novembro de 2023

Thank you for your wonderful review and for using ChatGPT-Product Description Generator. I'm really glad to hear that the app has been helpful to you!

I'd like to share some information that might be of interest: the app actually supports translation into 13+ languages. This feature is available in the app's settings, and I'd be more than happy to guide you on how to use it if needed.

Your suggestion about shortening product names is quite intriguing. I'm always looking for ways to improve the app, and I'll definitely take your idea into consideration for future updates.

I'm sorry to learn about the bugs you've encountered. As a solo developer, I rely heavily on user feedback to enhance the app. Could you please share more details about these issues? It would be immensely helpful for troubleshooting and improving the app.

Thank you once again for your support and valuable feedback. I'm here to ensure you have the best possible experience with the app.

11 de janeiro de 2024

Very well done. I've used all the apps. This one is actually useful. No BS. Literally saved me a week of work going back and forth, cutting and pasting, with normal GPT chat style interface.

dLeo
About 20 hours usando a aplicação
27 de novembro de 2023

This works well allowing us to spend more time on other area's of our busniess

THATSMYOFFICE

Super easy to use

The High Drop
About 3 hours usando a aplicação
19 de janeiro de 2024

What a time saver! A must have app if you have a ton of descriptions and titles you need to update or change.

STEEL RADIANCE
About 2 hours usando a aplicação
22 de outubro de 2023

Very good app, easy To make descs To many products at once. Easy and fast contact To support.

KorhoneCom

Superior Vacuums
Canadá
About 3 hours usando a aplicação
16 de novembro de 2023

Fantastic app. Saves countless hours of work. The ability to bulk change product descriptions, titles and meta at just the click of a few buttons is a hack to faster success. Customer service has been superb, with fast and accurate responses. Highly recommend.

The CBD Hut