Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 97% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
9 de dezembro de 2023

This app makes life so much easier and also speeds the process up

Look Smart Fashion
Reino Unido
About 1 hour usando a aplicação
28 de agosto de 2023

I've only used it for one day, but so far I love it! There are a few additional features I'd like to see, such as being able to filter for products that haven't been updates, adding tags and adjusting the product name from within the app (versus only updating the product description), but overall it's well worth it!

Only additional wish is that the trial wasn't limited to 5000 generated words.. that limited word count resulted in a *single* product description, so it was impossible to really test or play with the software before purchase.

Other than that, love it. :)

Hostel Gear
4 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Product Description AI ChatGPT 29 de agosto de 2023

Thank you so much. I'll keep this in mind and will add these features in new releases. Updating the title is a frequently asked feature and I'll make it in few days. And again thank you for taking the time for doing this.

24 de novembro de 2023

Super

Rimberio Star
Roménia
3 months usando a aplicação
15 de janeiro de 2024

Great app and a great little secret to improve conversions!!

Jumbo Home Goods

Superior Vacuums
Canadá
About 3 hours usando a aplicação
7 de fevereiro de 2024

WOW. This app created 5,700 product descriptions for me.. they were all really well written and correctly formatted too! The descriptions were in depth and so well written its hard to believe AI can do all of this... this app costs $14.95 a month but it has saved me months and months of time manually typing all of these out... honestly it would of cost me over $10,000 in wages to do the same thing manually... the whole job was done by AI within 4 hours.

STORMERS SPORTS
Austrália
11 de agosto de 2023

I am absolutely thrilled with the ChatGPT-AI Product Description app on Shopify! It has been an absolute game-changer for my online store. I had the daunting task of generating over 9000 product descriptions, and this app made it an incredibly smooth and efficient process.

One of the standout features of this app is its bulk editing capability. It's an absolute lifesaver! Being able to work on multiple descriptions at once saved me an immense amount of time. The convenience of bulk editing is unmatched and sets this app apart from others in the market.

The quality of the generated product descriptions is truly impressive. Every crucial detail is meticulously included, resulting in descriptions that are not only informative but also engaging for potential customers. It's like the app understands the essence of each product and crafts descriptions that resonate perfectly with my target audience.

Since integrating these AI-generated product descriptions into my store, I have witnessed a remarkable improvement in my conversion rate. The conversion rate has surged by over 2%, and I attribute this success directly to the high-quality descriptions provided by the app. The comprehensive information and persuasive language used in the descriptions have undoubtedly played a significant role in enticing customers to make purchases.

I must commend the exceptional customer service as well. I had a query about the bulk editing process, so I reached out to their support team. To my delight, I received a rapid response, and the representative guided me through the process with utmost clarity and patience. Their prompt assistance made the whole experience even more delightful.

In conclusion, the ChatGPT-AI Product Description app has truly exceeded my expectations. Its outstanding performance, coupled with the time-saving bulk editing feature, has not only simplified my workload but has also significantly improved my store's performance. If you're seeking a powerful tool to enhance your product descriptions and boost your sales, look no further – this app is the answer!

Kudos to the developers for creating such a remarkable and impactful app. I wholeheartedly recommend the ChatGPT-AI Product Description app to every online store owner out there. It's an investment that's bound to yield impressive returns.

AE-trading
Países Baixos
About 1 month usando a aplicação
22 de novembro de 2023

Excelente, me ahorró al menos dos semanas de trabajo con su posibilidad de modificar contenido y títulos de manera masiva

Moi
Espanha
About 1 month usando a aplicação
20 de fevereiro de 2024

Used another app, entered up with very bad meta descriptions with the price in them. As my prices change, that meant my meta descriptions were out of date very quickly. Using this app I have managed to correct that mistake and generate meta descriptions for so many products so quickly. this app has been a massive time saver. Thank you to the team!!!

Prime Furniture