Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 97% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
24 de fevereiro de 2024

Hands down this is literally one of the best apps on Shopify , the design , support and the efficiency of this app is amazing.

Dunks.co.il
Israel
12 de novembro de 2023

awesome...finally!

Toyland EU
About 2 hours usando a aplicação
20 de fevereiro de 2024

ChatGPT-AI's product descriptions are fantastic, and their customer service is top-notch! The engaging, SEO-friendly content boosted our online presence, and the support team is incredibly responsive and helpful. Highly recommend for great service and quality!

Très Elite
Canadá
18 de novembro de 2023

Great product and formatted well

L T DENNY
About 1 hour usando a aplicação
Editado a 29 de outubro de 2023

Great app for large stores. saves tons of time. Better than the other ChatGPT product descriptions app I was using.

Edit: The app started to glitch after I generated a TON of descriptions. I have over 23,000 products in my store so having a bulk product description generator is essential. I will be using it again once the glitch is fixed.

Edit again: The app has been revised and works well now!!! Great for large stores.

GDP Outlet
5 months usando a aplicação
27 de setembro de 2023

This app has saved me a lot of time with my business. I love it!

The Brand By Teneshia B.
About 10 hours usando a aplicação
8 de junho de 2023

Love this app! It's exactly what we were looking for. Simple to use, just install and use. Gives multiple descriptions to choose from. We love it!

DAVERRI FASHIONS
6 months usando a aplicação
20 de fevereiro de 2024

It's really easy to use and saves me a lot of time and trouble. Recommended.

Thebesttailor
China
22 de março de 2023

Love it. This app saves me a lot of time, I am able to add products faster through my online store than before.

Olnna Store