Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 97% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
9 de setembro de 2021

I have been strugling with product descriptions like forever. Honestly that was the only thing that was making my life dificult when it comes to online marketing and sales. I have downloaded this app like a week ago, and i was able to fix product descriptions for more than 1,5k products in less than a week with just couple of hours work per day. If you ever feel it dificult writing descriptions of your products, this is the app that will make your life whole lot easier !!!

Lady One Club
Bulgária
About 1 month usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Product Description AI ChatGPT 21 de janeiro de 2022

Thank you so much. This review really made our day.

I'm really happy to hear that our product description generator shopify app helped you a lot in saving your time and energy.

If you need my help I'm just one ping away.

Thank you again. 🌸

6 de julho de 2022

Loving this app. I love the product description it gives. I have been do worried about fixing my product description, with this it's so easy. Totally fantastic app

Bennys Beauty World
Canadá
29 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Product Description AI ChatGPT 6 de julho de 2022

Your review really made my day. Thank You so much. If you have any feedback or suggestions to improve the product please let me know. 🌸

15 de fevereiro de 2022

Great App! This app helps me to write great product descriptions for most of my store products, it is a smart app and it recommendation is relevant to the product

Pragmastore
Alemanha
28 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Product Description AI ChatGPT 15 de fevereiro de 2022

Thank you so much. Your review really made my day. Also it's really good to know that our app is helping you and saving your time. If you need any more help I'm just one ping away. Thank you. 🌼🌼🌼
-Abhinav

15 de fevereiro de 2023

I give 5 out of 5 for this app, if it could be more, I would give more. It has made my business a lot easier. Thanks to the creators, I use it to write my product descriptions, I also created a Facebook ad last night.
Very useful application, I can say that it is one of the most necessary applications.

Nice Shop
Bulgária
24 days usando a aplicação
15 de dezembro de 2021

I really love this app and I recommend it for your shopify store.If you want to have a neat descriptions for store, choose this app

Licentious Treats
23 days usando a aplicação
20 de fevereiro de 2023

Love it, nice easy, and fast! Very nice app in comparison to other apps. Thanks for a nice app.

Ticket Snatchers Shop
21 days usando a aplicação
16 de outubro de 2022

I would say 4.5, but rounded up because it really has been a time saver. It does take some finessing to get unique descriptions, but still way easier than staring at dozens or hundreds of blank pages. I had hoped the bulk generator would be more like having several products on one page so you can just enter some qualities (i.e., "women's blouse, chiffon, 3/4 length sleeves, floral pattern, neutral colors") for each one at one time, and it would produce 1-3 per product with one button click, then I could go through, make adjustments on the single page, and click to have it apply to the Shopify store.
The monthly plan does seem to be legit unlimited. I'm up to over 40k in just a few days with no warnings or issues.

kpopaesthetic
19 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Product Description AI ChatGPT 16 de outubro de 2022

Hello there. Thank you for taking time out and writing the review. I'm glad that you find the App time saver for your needs. Also I've noted your comment about uniqueness of descriptions and will surely work on it. You will see improvements in coming days.

22 de março de 2021

I really love this app and can't believe how much I can do with it. It makes writing descriptions a breeze and like magic. A quick, easy and effective description writer for Shopify sellers.

rodabiz
18 days usando a aplicação
17 de fevereiro de 2023

Love this app! so easy to use! I recommend trying it out! Great product descriptions and help when you need it!

Unique Boutique
17 days usando a aplicação
16 de maio de 2022

The quality of generated from this app is much better than other apps. The generated descriptions seems very real.

skinfulabbey