Avaliação geral
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 97% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
16 de março de 2023

This app saved me a lot of time. For most products it has proper descriptions. And the developer has promised me about improved descriptions and better features in coming time.

Uptech.com
Reino Unido
24 days usando a aplicação
15 de fevereiro de 2023

I give 5 out of 5 for this app, if it could be more, I would give more. It has made my business a lot easier. Thanks to the creators, I use it to write my product descriptions, I also created a Facebook ad last night.
Very useful application, I can say that it is one of the most necessary applications.

Nice Shop
Bulgária
24 days usando a aplicação
15 de dezembro de 2021

I really love this app and I recommend it for your shopify store.If you want to have a neat descriptions for store, choose this app

Licentious Treats
23 days usando a aplicação
20 de fevereiro de 2023

Love it, nice easy, and fast! Very nice app in comparison to other apps. Thanks for a nice app.

Ticket Snatchers Shop
21 days usando a aplicação
16 de outubro de 2022

I would say 4.5, but rounded up because it really has been a time saver. It does take some finessing to get unique descriptions, but still way easier than staring at dozens or hundreds of blank pages. I had hoped the bulk generator would be more like having several products on one page so you can just enter some qualities (i.e., "women's blouse, chiffon, 3/4 length sleeves, floral pattern, neutral colors") for each one at one time, and it would produce 1-3 per product with one button click, then I could go through, make adjustments on the single page, and click to have it apply to the Shopify store.
The monthly plan does seem to be legit unlimited. I'm up to over 40k in just a few days with no warnings or issues.

kpopaesthetic
19 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Product Description AI ChatGPT 16 de outubro de 2022

Hello there. Thank you for taking time out and writing the review. I'm glad that you find the App time saver for your needs. Also I've noted your comment about uniqueness of descriptions and will surely work on it. You will see improvements in coming days.

22 de março de 2021

I really love this app and can't believe how much I can do with it. It makes writing descriptions a breeze and like magic. A quick, easy and effective description writer for Shopify sellers.

rodabiz
16 de maio de 2022

The quality of generated from this app is much better than other apps. The generated descriptions seems very real.

skinfulabbey
Canadá
17 de fevereiro de 2023

Love this app! so easy to use! I recommend trying it out! Great product descriptions and help when you need it!

Unique Boutique
15 de março de 2023

Great App, saves a lot of time and I would recommend it to anyone with a lot of products but not a lot of time.

EmporiumRosé
12 days usando a aplicação
23 de janeiro de 2022

Great customer support. Highly recommend. This app has made my life so much easier. Thank you to the developer!

myswaghut
Canadá
11 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Product Description AI ChatGPT 23 de janeiro de 2022

thank you Swaghut for your kind words. i'm glad to help you out anytime. Also feel free to leave any new feature or bug resolution request in our Product Description Generator roadmap. 😇😇