Recenze (274)

• 2 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 4 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 13 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
29. květen 2024

Just started using, but like what I see so far. Our use case was to allow sales reps to get a large discount up to a maximum savings of a certain number of dollars.

Tried this, and seems to solve our issue.

Thank you!

Aromatique
Doba používání aplikace: 2 měsíci
Vývojář Staytuned odpověděl 3. červen 2024

Hey there Aromatique team!

Thank you for making our day with a wonderful review! We're glad that you liked our app.

If you need any help or have questions, please feel free to reach out to our team. We're always happy to help!

26. březen 2024

We have using this app for a few years now, but recently had an issue. I reached out to customer support and they responded quickly. Ron was amazing, he created videos for me to follow so I could see what I had done incorrectly, which was super helpful. Having this kind of support is amazing. I would recommend this app to anyone looking for a discount app. Thank you

LoveGoodFats-CA
Kanada
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 4 roky
Vývojář Staytuned odpověděl 1. duben 2024

Hi there LoveGoodFats-CA and team!

We're thrilled to hear that Ron was able to help you out! We appreciate your recommendation and your support. Thank you for choosing us!

If you need further assistance or have any questions, feel free to reach out. Our team is always happy to help!

14. duben 2024

The app is great and super easy to use. I love that I can create custom discounts for my store.

realskincare.com
Spojené státy
Doba používání aplikace: Více než rokem
Vývojář Staytuned odpověděl 16. duben 2024

Hi there realskincare.com and team!

Thank you so much for your kind review! We appreciate the feedback and support, this helps us a lot.

We know you're having a great time using the app so if you have any questions or need any assistance, please let us know, we'd be glad to help!

8. červenec 2024

The app does exactly what is says it does, perfectly. The customer support is exceptional. I am not a tech person and their guidance was so simple and straightforward and made it very easy for me to achieve what I needed. Very good service!

Aleksander Revas
Rumunsko
Doba používání aplikace: 4 dny
Vývojář Staytuned odpověděl 10. červenec 2024

Hi there Aleksander Revas!

Thank you so much for the heartwarming review! Your feedback is very important to us and we're glad that we're able to help you out.

If you need further assistance, you know where to reach us!

24. červen 2024

Although it was difficult during the first setup, I found that this app offers unique features compared to others. RG from the customer support truly stands out, providing detailed explanations that simplify everything and make it much less complicated! I strongly urge you to try it out!

My Store
Nizozemsko
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 6 hodinami
Vývojář Staytuned odpověděl 26. červen 2024

Hi team!

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're glad to hear that RG was able to help you out. We'll do our best to continue to provide you with outstanding support and service.

If you need anything else, you know where to reach us!

28. červen 2024

This app is excellent and meets all our needs. RG from support is a great guy! He has done everything from setting up promotions to testing them all.

LopezTees
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 6 hodinami
Vývojář Staytuned odpověděl 1. červenec 2024

Hi LopezTees and team!

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! We're glad that RG was able to help you out. He works hard to ensure that our merchants receive prompt and accurate support, we're very lucky to have him on our team!

If you need further assistance, you know where to reach us!

2. červenec 2024

This app does a good job on expanding upon Shopify discounts based on much more fleshed out logic options.

The Gallery Collection
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 3 hodinami
Vývojář Staytuned odpověděl 4. červenec 2024

Hey there The Gallery Collection and team!

Thank you for the 5-star review! We appreciate your support.

We just noticed that you've uninstalled our app. Can you share with us the reason why? If you need help or have any questions, just send us a message so we can help you out.

We hope to hear from you soon!

15. březen 2024

Great customer service and easy to use

Inside Living Hong Kong
Hongkong – ZAO Číny
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 měsíci
Vývojář Staytuned odpověděl 18. březen 2024

Hi Inside Living Hong Kong and team!

I'm glad that our support team was able to help you out! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback for them, this will surely make their day!

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with!

8. leden 2024

Excellent company! They were quick to reply to questions, did a bunch of customization for us, were friendly, couldn't ask for more! I would high recommend them!

Plumbing Overstock
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 3 roky
Vývojář Staytuned odpověděl 10. leden 2024

Hi Plumbing Overstock and Team!

It's an honor to be able to help you out! Our team had a great time providing you with the assistance that you need.

Please feel free to reach out if you need help with anything else!

6. červenec 2024

i really hope that this helps my sails

VT Supply.Store
Doba používání aplikace: 4 minutami
Vývojář Staytuned odpověděl 8. červenec 2024

Hey there VT Supply.Store!

We're thrilled to have you on board! If you have any questions or need any help setting up the app, please feel free to reach out to us! We'll do our best to help increase your sales.

Thank you for choosing ADU!