Recenze (6 828)

• 0 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 1 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
25. květen 2024

I recently started using the Avada SEO app, and I am thoroughly impressed with the excellent service it provides. The app is user-friendly, efficient, and packed with features that have significantly improved my website's SEO performance.

A special thanks to the entire Avada SEO team for their outstanding support. I would like to give a special mention to Hana and Toby for their exceptional assistance. Their guidance and expertise have been invaluable in helping me get the most out of the app.

If you're looking for a reliable and effective SEO tool, I highly recommend the Avada SEO app. Great job, team!

Bargain LAB
Spojené království
22. květen 2024

I 100 % recommend using the Avada app! There are a lot of features, that are very helpful, like optimizing speed, adjusting images and much more!

Even more, I can recommend the support team! I needed help in very specific matters (like nofollow-links or too many h1 tags) and they could help me instantly. My special thank's goes to Esther and the technician Tony for solving the issues right away!

Will always come back for help and tips!

Aroma Olymp
Německo
10. červen 2024

I recently had an issue with the speed up function not working properly on my Shopify store, diastasisrehab.myshopify.com, due to some third-party apps. I reached out to Avada's support, and Judy promptly assisted me. She checked my store thoroughly and confirmed that everything was working fine on their end. She even took the extra step to check my mobile speed score, which was impressively high at 55.

Judy's support was efficient and reassuring, making the entire process smooth and stress-free. I'm extremely satisfied with the service provided and would highly recommend Avada for their excellent support and effective solutions. Thank you, Judy, for your great job!

If you're looking for reliable support and a robust SEO suite, Avada is definitely the way to go. Here's the link to check out their app: Avada SEO Suite.

diastasisrehab
Spojené státy
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 2 roky
20. červen 2024

Lydia was incredibly helpful. She provided outstanding support and patiently guided me through every step to resolve the problem. Thanks to her expertise and dedication, my store's SEO is now running smoothly. I couldn't have asked for better assistance. Highly recommend!

Celtic Studio
Kanada
1. květen 2024

The support was professional and quick. Tiana and William made a great job! Thank you, guys!

eurogastro.ro
Rumunsko
14. červen 2024

Ricky is awsome, great guy very friendly and a amazing professional.

Really recomend this app for everybody !!

RKV IMPORTS
Brazílie
2. květen 2024

We are using this Avada seo suite from our store beginning. Till now we got good service from them. Their customer support is more responsive. Expecially “hana”.. She helped me to fix issues with our store.. Thank you for your supports.. we are looking forward for your more services

Dayjour
Spojené arabské emiráty
Doba používání aplikace: Téměř 3 roky
25. duben 2024

Wonderful app! Works very well! Staff Tiana was very helpful! Thank you!

LE CAPITAINE D'A BORD
Kanada
14. květen 2024

Great app, easy to use and excellent support. Lydia was very prompt and came back with solutions from Nikita very quickly. I recommend this app to anyone using Shopify. Go for the subscription version its worth the extra per month.

Atlantic Mats
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 roky
12. červen 2024

This app is straightforward to use, and has a great support team. When I ran into an issue, I simply sent a message using the built-in chat, and Tiana was very quick to respond. She provided a solution that worked on the first try. Great experience!

Habitat ReStore of Sumner County