Ava SEO Image Optimizer Speed , Počet recenzí: 6 228

• 0 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 1 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
17. leden 2024

This app is amazing. It's easy to use and makes SEO a step-by-step solution for people who don't understand the ever-changing world of SEO while keeping the website fast. their support is always happy to help as well.

Dragon Image
Austrálie
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 2 roky
10. leden 2024

straight forward audit and seo scan, picks up the issues and self explaintary to fix these issues. when needed, the contact us function works really well, i have always received prompt responses and get them fixed straight away while online with their staff. I worked with Abby and Tony this time, couldn't be happier about the experience. highly recommend!

aciae
Austrálie
Doba používání aplikace: 4 měsíci
17. leden 2024

I had a problem with the speed of my website, Miss "Emily" helped me and the service was 10. Very friendly and very attentive. Waiting for them to review the page and solve the problem. CUSTOMER SERVICE OUT OF 10

SacrificioShop
Španělsko
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 2 roky
25. leden 2024

Great for the busy e-commerce developer. Easy way to add alt and meta data to images. Lazy loading and instant page features also increased my ranking in Google searches. Overall 5 star review, I was asked to do this review after I had an issue with a recent update to my current theme. The instant chat support was fast to respond and was able to fix the issue while I focused on other projects. Great support team. Great App. Saved me hours and hours of boring work.

Violent Art Shop
Doba používání aplikace: 5 měsíci
10. leden 2024

Have been using Avada over 8 months now and have always received instant support and help with any problems I have had. App has been brilliant and customer support is even better and fast ! Thank you again

doobysnailsltd
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: 12 měsíci
30. leden 2024

Straight forward and easy to use. Abby from the support team is a great help if you ever run into any issues. We would definitely recommend this app.

Paragon Microfibre Ltd
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: Více než rokem
8. leden 2024

I have been using this app for a while now and have recommended it to everyone I know. The features and insights are a game changer and their support team is very responsive. I needed help with something today and Hana was very helpful, prompt and kind. Thank you very much Hana and team!

Balagan Vintage
Jordánsko
Doba používání aplikace: Asi rokem
26. leden 2024

Thanks to the Avada team (especially Abby) for the help and assistance offered at all times. The app is really efficient and is a valid help in making the site work well. 5 stars are too few perhaps

Pistilleria
Itálie
Doba používání aplikace: Asi rokem
16. prosinec 2023

It was very good. First, you actually get a human and not an AI driven loop that can only handle the most basic questions. Second, Prakash was a good communicator and understood my issues. He was curteous and responsive. Many thanks. I am pleased with the app to a large extent because it is well supported by capable people.

Carmel Fine Silver Jewelry
Doba používání aplikace: Téměř 2 roky
30. leden 2024

Superior customer service! I had an issue when trying to speed up my site and Hana promptly assisted me. She corrected the issue and improved the speed of my site for me. Highly recommend. I couldn't be happier with the fast attention to detail and problem solving.

Signastyle Home