Avada: Size Chart, Size Guide , Počet recenzí: 1 325

• 0 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
11. duben 2024

Great App, super support from Nolan and Anivia and the issue was resolved quickly.

Yarmo Group
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 3 roky
18. březen 2024

love the app and customer support is just woww.
special customer support aggent "Esther". very quick and supportive.

Kumash Textile
Pákistán
2. duben 2024

Great App, I've been using it for more than a year now. I would highly recommend it, easy to use and works great. I only had one issue with a product that wasn't showing on my website, but Sunny from Client Support fixed it in no time. If you are on the fence or just not sure about them...don't worry. They are the real thing.

Angel Kiss Beachwear
Kanada
12. březen 2024

I am blown away by the incredible service provided by Avada.io! Despite encountering a minor bug in the display, my experience was quickly turned around thanks to their outstanding customer support. Sunny from their support team went above and beyond to assist me. Within just a few minutes, my issue was completely resolved. Efficient response + top-notch service.

Stoned & Co Group
Malajsie
11. březen 2024

Great app. Easily to use and customer support is top notch! Lydia helped me with an query and she got it fixed in less than a few hours! thanks team!

CoffeeSweat
Hongkong – ZAO Číny
26. únor 2024

Thanh u Liz.You are the best

Antebies
Turecko
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 3 roky
22. únor 2024

Very simple to use and should you need to use support that's also great, just had an issue with a chart not showing and Esther sorted it for me within minutes. Fantastic service.

AFC Wimbledon Shop
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 3 roky
2. březen 2024

Emily helped me solve a problem with my size guide. It was fast and very friendly.

El Vestidor de Manuela
Kolumbie
29. únor 2024

great service

Bevilacqua Firenze
Itálie
4. březen 2024

Exceptional customer support experience! Esther handled my query with professionalism and care, while Tony, the technician, resolved my issue swiftly and effectively. Their expertise and dedication are truly commendable. Highly recommended!

Aerothotic: Original Orthotic Comfort Sandals