Recenze (732)

• 0 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 2 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
6. červenec 2024

The Price List app is exactly what I was looking for. It is easy to manage and easy to setup. I needed a little help with integration with my theme, but Emma at support and the development team were able to get me up and going in about 12 hours. All follow up questions have been responded to very timely.

CECO Fasteners
Doba používání aplikace: 3 měsíci
Vývojář BSS Commerce odpověděl 7. červenec 2024

Thank you for your 5-star rating!

We are thrilled to hear that you found the Price List app easy to manage and set up. We appreciate your kind words about our support team and development team.

Should you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out.

17. duben 2024

The app works very well, exactly as it should.

The big take away though is the excellent support team, who were able to resolve a Theme integration issue very fast with very good communication through out.

vertikal
Mexiko
Doba používání aplikace: Téměř 3 roky
21. červen 2024

Absolutly amazing customer service! They gave unparreled customer service i have never experienced before! really appricate all the help! this app is way better than the shopify plus b2b! Jena and KhanhTQ took care of my every need! :)

Young Farts RV Parts
Kanada
Doba používání aplikace: 9 měsíci
Vývojář BSS Commerce odpověděl 23. červen 2024

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

It has been our pleasure to help you out so far. If you might need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us again at "support-sbc@bsscommerce.com" or via our Live Chat from the app.

2. červenec 2024

The application works perfectly and the technical support is top notch!
I had a conflict with another application, but the developer was able to make the necessary changes very quickly and the problem is solved.
I highly recommend this application.

Shop Dejac SA
Švýcarsko
Doba používání aplikace: 5 měsíci
Vývojář BSS Commerce odpověděl 7. červenec 2024

Thank you for your 5-star rating and positive feedback!

We're thrilled to hear that the application is working perfectly for you and that you're satisfied with our top-notch technical support. We're glad we could quickly resolve the conflict with the other application as per your experience.

Your recommendation means a lot to us!

28. květen 2024

App is brilliant and the customer support was great. Emma took her time out to make sure the app was installed and working with my themes without issue.

Thanks Emma and Team.

Niyazi's
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: Asi rokem
Vývojář BSS Commerce odpověděl 4. červen 2024

18. červen 2024

The app is fantastic and works exactly as advertised. What truly sets it apart, though, is the exceptional support team (especially Emma). They resolved a theme integration issue very quickly and maintained excellent communication throughout the process. Their responsiveness and dedication are top-notch. The app is an excellent tool, especially for B2B purposes, offering features similar to Shopify Plus but at a more affordable rate. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a reliable and supportive solution!

COFYMI B2B
Německo
Doba používání aplikace: 2 měsíci
Vývojář BSS Commerce odpověděl 22. červen 2024

Thank you for your 5-star rating!

We're thrilled to hear that you find our app fantastic and that our support team, especially Emma, provided exceptional service. We're glad we could assist you quickly and effectively. Your recommendation means a lot to us.

Thank you for choosing us as your reliable solution!

24. květen 2024

Bss Commerce's customer service representative Emma provided quick and very helpful service. They integrated their system into our Shopfy theme really quickly and there are no bugs. I am really happy with the service they provided. I would recommend their services to others!

Kuatro
Finsko
Doba používání aplikace: 3 měsíci
Vývojář BSS Commerce odpověděl 28. květen 2024

16. červenec 2024

Excellent Support! They helped me setup the app and helped customize it to fit the theme of my store. The price list break down is exactly what we need for our wholesale customers. Highly recommend using this app!

Cre8tive Labs
Doba používání aplikace: 21 dny
Vývojář BSS Commerce odpověděl 22. červenec 2024

Thank you for the 5-star rating!

We're thrilled to hear that you found our support excellent and that we could assist you in setting up the app to match your store's theme. We're glad the price list breakdown meets your wholesale customers' needs.

We appreciate your recommendation and are here to assist anytime.

25. duben 2024

It works great as a B2B tool. It is essentially like Shopify Plus but way cheaper. The support is very responsive but you do have to negotiate the time zone difference as they are in Vietnam. They even edited my theme.liquid so the discount pricing from B2B worked on another price per unit app I have installed. So helpful!

Resolve Designs LLC
Doba používání aplikace: Asi rokem
Vývojář BSS Commerce odpověděl 3. květen 2024

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

It has been our pleasure to help you out so far. If you might need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us again at "support-sbc@bsscommerce.com" and our agents will be right there.

10. červen 2024

Emma from BSS has been super helpful with my many questions and inquiries and very effective at liaising with the technical team. Many thanks!

SQUID window textiles
Belgie
Doba používání aplikace: Více než rokem
Vývojář BSS Commerce odpověděl 14. červen 2024