BSS: B2B/Wholesale Solution , 632 değerlendirme

• Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
28 Ocak 2024

We have found the B2B Wholesale Solution an excellent add-on to give our site the extra functionality we required.

Whenever we have had queries the BSS team have been very responsive and effective at dealing them.

Highly recommend the team and app.

Luxury Skincare Brands
Birleşik Krallık
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 yıldan fazla
17 Ocak 2024

Not the first time using the support from B2B/Wholesale Solution and everything always goes smooth and easy. The problem is always fix and it done very quickly even with the time zone different.

Jean Julien
Kanada
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 yıl
BSS Commerce yanıt 21 Ocak 2024

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

It has been our pleasure to help you out so far. If you might need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us again at "support-sbc@bsscommerce.com" and our agents will be right there.

Wish your business all good!

29 Ocak 2024

I can't say enough positive things about my experience with the BSS:B2B/Wholesale Solution app and the incredible support team behind it, led by the exceptional agent, Emma.

From the very beginning, Emma made it clear that my satisfaction was her top priority. She went above and beyond to meet with me numerous times, always being incredibly responsive and impressively fast in addressing my concerns and requests. Emma's dedication to ensuring that my customization needs were met was truly remarkable. She was responsive in the chat when I had an urgent problem and gave me the right advise to solve it.

But it doesn't stop there; the wholesale app itself is a powerhouse of features. It's incredibly rich in functionality and works flawlessly. It's clear that the developers put a lot of thought and effort into creating a tool that is both user-friendly and highly effective for managing wholesale customers. This app has streamlined my wholesale operations, making my business run smoother than ever before.

What truly sets this company apart, however, is their fantastic team. Beyond Emma, every interaction with their support staff has been outstanding. They make it easy to schedule support calls and are always ready to help. I appreciate that we can even meet in a share screen format, making it easier to troubleshoot and ensure that I'm getting the most out of the app.

In conclusion, I can't recommend this BSS wholesale app and their amazing team enough. Five stars are well-deserved for their outstanding service, feature-rich app, and unwavering commitment to their customers' success. Emma and her team have not only met but exceeded my expectations, and I'm grateful to have them as a part of my business journey.

Prabhuji's Gifts
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 ay
10 Ocak 2024

My questions were fairly basic and arose because I was new to using the app. The chat help line was very quick, helpful and patient with my questions. All issues were quickly sorted and the little videos they sent me helped enormously. I could not be more happy with the scope of options the app offers and the immediate assistance to help even a beginner user. I can't wait to and explore and incorporate more features.

Simply Desserts
Avustralya
24 Ocak 2024

So far the support that BSS offers is very very good. They are more than happy to sit down 1-1 and solve your problems.
Jolie in particular has been very helpful and kind. Really excited to get the app live on my site now!

Waldo Dynamics
Birleşik Krallık
5 Ocak 2024

BSS Wholesale is the best Wholesale app we found for our needs. Even better, BSS has been very attentive and accessible to us during our build out. We have requirements that needed a decent amount of back and forth (don't we all??) with them and always got answers to our questions quickly along with solutions. As a side bonus, they have a wide variety of compatible programs which makes it so much easier. A one-stop shop Wholesale marketplace!

Lilla Rose
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:22 gün
21 Aralık 2023

The app does what it says, we are using it to give our members early access to sale and it works with some delays on our theme that has some custom features on it. However the support has been great, helping us set everything up and also working on any bugs that happened with our theme.

ATP Atelier
İsveç
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 ay
BSS Commerce yanıt 25 Aralık 2023

Thank you so much for your 5-star rating!

We are so pleased to hear that the app is living up to your expectations, and that the support team has been accommodating.

We truly value your input and appreciate your support.

11 Aralık 2023

Still new the plugin itself, but it appears to do as it promises. A very seamless way to show customers wholesale prices.

The support, however, is outstanding. If there are any problems they address it right away. And they provide extra help like styling pages, etc. that other companies would charge extra for.

Snus Source
Tayland
BSS Commerce yanıt 14 Aralık 2023

Thank you so much for your 5-star rating!

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and we're glad to know that you found our plugin to do as it promises - with a seamless way to show customers wholesale prices. We also really appreciate you mentioning how we have outstanding support and that we provide extra help with in addition to any other problems you may need an extra hand with.

Thanks again!

1 Şubat 2024

Great support team always helpful and fast response. Many useful pricing and quantity rules features.

Callvin
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:10 ay
2 Ocak 2024

Best of the best.. met both my Requirements and Expectations too.
and the Customer Support / Team is also very helpful in solving any problem or helping in anything needed..

Thanks a lot :-)