Recenze (207)

• 1 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 1 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
25. červen 2024

App works great! Awesome for locking multiple customer tags.. Had a little issue where the lock would not work with two customer tags. We found out that the tags can't contain any similar words. So the tags "wholesale" and "localwholesale" won't work.. So we just used something different like "localretail" and it worked great.. We found this out by working through it with great customer service from Samita.. Wish them nothing but the best!

devildaves.com
Spojené státy
Doba používání aplikace: 3 měsíci
4. červenec 2024

This is a wonderful, simple app that does exactly what it needs to— no more, no less! And I LOVE that! Their customer service is extremely helpful and flexible if you need to customize something behind the scenes. Would absolutely recommend for anyone who wants a no-frills password app.

Fine Frog Stitching
Spojené státy
31. květen 2024

A Comprehensive Review from a HAPPY USER

Sami B2B Lock, Password Protect is a game-changer for any Shopify store owner looking to control access to specific pages, products, collections, or URLs. This app strikes the perfect balance between simplicity and power, offering an incredibly user-friendly experience while delivering robust protection features.

Effortless Activation and Use

The instructions are straightforward, making activation a breeze. Within minutes, I was able to set up password protection for the pages I needed, without any hassle. It’s perfect for stores that want to allow access to selected customers only, providing a seamless way to keep exclusive content secure.

Outstanding Customer Support

One of the standout features of this app is its exceptional customer support. Haley, in particular, deserves a special shout-out. She truly lives up to the title of "The Man, The Myth, The Legend!" Her response to my inquiry was lightning-fast, and she resolved my issue so efficiently that it felt like it never existed. Her expertise and friendly approach make using this app even more rewarding.

Does the Job and Does It Well

In summary, Sami B2B Lock, Password Protect is all you need for password-protected pages on Shopify. It does the job, and it does it exceptionally well. If you’re looking for a reliable, easy-to-use solution to manage access to your store’s content, look no further. This app is SO SIMPLE and YET SO POWERFUL!

Highly recommended!

Cheers from Malaysia

Cempaka Store
Malajsie
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 měsíci
21. červen 2024

This app has all the functionalities we need and their team work tirelessly to make the lock screen have the same look and feel as the rest of our website. Thank you so much for your continuous support, hard work and unparalleled customer service!

Portraits de Famille
Německo
Doba používání aplikace: 3 měsíci
24. červen 2024

Fantastic free appwith great service! My client is mainly B2C but wanted to add a wholesale offer. I have installed a paid wholesale lock app for a previous client, but spotted this free one and thought I'd test it out - it works eaxctly the same as the paid one! We have been able to add wholesale products to a locked wholsale collection which can only be accessed by customers who are logged in to an account with a 'wholesale' tag. If they are not logged in or do not have this tag, they see the lock graphic when attempting to search for the wholesale products or access the collection. It was easy to install and configure.

We did experience one minor issue at a later date. The app developer responded quickly (despite being a different time zone so it was late night for them) and resolved the next day.

I'd recommend this app and will be migrating my other client over to it.

Tide & Country
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: 26 dny
19. červen 2024

No matter what service you sell, at the end of the day, customer service is everything!

And you can be sure that you will get the best customer service!

Thank you Haley! Fast, friendly, very understanding.... What else? Just perfect. Really a breath of fresh air!

Le Jardin Retrouvé
Francie
Doba používání aplikace: 2 měsíci
1. červenec 2024

I have been using the app for a few weeks now and I have to say that it has met all my expectations.

I have had a couple of minor issues in setting up the app, but the support team has been quick to respond and take care of everything.

I am very satisfied with the app and it does exactly what I need it to do. I highly recommend it.

Congratulations on a most excellent app and a wonderful support team.

Hi-2 Cosmetics - Quality Skin Care since 1974
Kypr
Doba používání aplikace: Asi měsícem
29. červen 2024

Best support ever! Amazing customer service, they always solve every issue I have using the app.

Habibi
Kolumbie
10. červen 2024

Great app for locking collections and products which have helped us with our requirements. Also support staff were very helpful in our requirements as well.

305SQUASH
Spojené království
11. červen 2024

I trialled this App and it was close to what I needed but not perfect. Their team were quickly back to me with a number of adjustments and got it working exactly as I'd hoped. It now works perfectly after they adjusted a number of small elements for me. Great job!

Life Pharmacy Orewa