Recenze (46)

• 4 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 4 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
3. červen 2024

Excellent customer support, I had issues on a Friday and I was hoping to take care of it before the weekend. The customer support helped me, and I was able to go into the weekend without worries.

Honest to Goodness
Doba používání aplikace: Asi měsícem
Datum úprav: 26. duben 2024

Thank you for the help. We are up and running and it is working great. Thank you to the support team.

Hi Army Museum Society Store
Doba používání aplikace: 7 dny
Vývojář Blessify Infotech odpověděl 22. duben 2024

We're so grateful for your positive feedback on our app and team. It fuels our commitment to providing excellent service. Thank you!

20. prosinec 2023

Love their support, and also the app. I really recomended. So easy to use, and also helps us to increase our sales

cuchy.es
Španělsko
Doba používání aplikace: Více než rokem
Vývojář Blessify Infotech odpověděl 21. prosinec 2023

We are glad to have such words for our app and team, it's really inspiring us to serve better.
Thank you so much!!

Datum úprav: 30. prosinec 2023

Edit: CEO blackmailed me to remove this review over multiple accounts. I had to repeatedly block them.
They still have this app listed as "Free" and ITS NOT FREE.
They then agreed to give me the free plan and REMOVED IT after two weeks. Greedy unproffesional behaviour.
------

The app is simple and good to implement, however i cant stand apps that have actual hidden pricing.
This is listed as "Free". Thats it unless you visit a secondary page with the real details. Sketchy and not good.
Today we received a mail saying that many emails werent sent cause we exceeded the 50 emails limit. What limit? Upgrade to 8€ a month?
I think its not right to trap us not telling what pricing is, losing all subscription done by clients with your app and being unable to move to another with legit and transparent pricing.
I would recomend if it wasnt because i had this not planned, as its not listed anywhere.
Bad practice in my opinion so i wouldnt recommend.

JapanimeHunter
Španělsko
Doba používání aplikace: 6 měsíci
Vývojář Blessify Infotech odpověděl 31. říjen 2023

I think you didn't checked while installation, there's no hidden price added, it was listed as free and it's "Free" while some time of duration but not all the time, If you want premium plan then in Free then you can ask for by our support. Please do not spoil our app credits just because of some misunderstanding.

7. srpen 2023

Quick reply when I needed help. (My mistake)
They were very helpful!
It works very well. I’m glad I found this app.

Anaivi
Kanada
Doba používání aplikace: 6 dny
Vývojář Blessify Infotech odpověděl 8. srpen 2023

We are glad to have such words for our app and team, it's really inspired us to serve better.
Thank you so much!!

11. prosinec 2023

App works great and the support team is quick and very helpful

Nirrimis
Dánsko
Doba používání aplikace: 2 dny
Vývojář Blessify Infotech odpověděl 27. květen 2024

We're so pumped to hear what you think! Your words really motivate us to keep making the app awesome. Thanks a bunch!

19. říjen 2023

Great app, and great support. Its so nice that the emails automatically get triggered and go out once the product is restocked.

Vegan Black Market
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 20 hodinami
Vývojář Blessify Infotech odpověděl 27. květen 2024

Your kind words about our app and team are incredibly inspiring. They motivate us to keep striving to provide the best possible service. Thank you so much!

27. srpen 2023

Excellent & Easy To Use App. I have tried multiple different apps but they are all have free trial period then would want to charge you. This app does all the essentials and its easy to setup and use

1Coach Australia
Austrálie
Doba používání aplikace: Asi hodinou
14. září 2023

Customer service is very responsive!

Esmé New York
Doba používání aplikace: 5 měsíci
Vývojář Blessify Infotech odpověděl 16. září 2023

Thank you so much 🤗, really inspiring us to serve better.

27. červen 2023

Great customer service and the app works as expected.

HELIOT EMIL™
Dánsko
Doba používání aplikace: Asi měsícem
Vývojář Blessify Infotech odpověděl 27. červen 2023

Thank you so much for your kind words, Your satisfaction inspires us to deliver better!