BF Size Chart & Size Guide , Počet recenzí: 202

• 0 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 1 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 2 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
8. červenec 2021

Beautiful, responsive display that is very easy to set up. We switched to another free app because we needed more size charts for each product. We are still considering switching to the paid plan here because it is so seamless but would love to have more charts on the free plan. Highly recommended!

Shop Weekend Cheoks
Singapur
Doba používání aplikace: 4 měsíci
22. únor 2023

I had a problem and they sent the solution right away. I would recommend this app a 1000 times to anyone that needs a size chart.

Rogers Pearson
Datum úprav: 1. červen 2020

I am very happy with this app. Great for helping my customers to decide what size to buy. Would recommend.

Sunburst Gifts
15. červen 2019

I used this app to add custom size charts for each item. I really like that I’m able to copy straight from excel or upload an image into the size chart. Great app.

MayaRuby
Kanada
14. listopad 2020

I recently installed this app and it works very nicely. Support and developers are super responsive. I had a minor question to them, and within 2 days, they actually updated the app to accommodate my request. Good job!

My-Happy-Dog.com
Německo
Datum úprav: 19. říjen 2020

I use this app to help me alot with my size chart. I only have one issue with one of my item that the size chart was position on the add to cart button. if someone can get it fix would be great. Overall this app is great very helpful. Thank you. one of the best app I use so far will recommend.

outrageous collection
10. prosinec 2019

Awesome support team and great product. This is my third store to be using the app. Highly recommended!

What a waistline
Nový Zéland
22. červen 2020

The support team is great, quick replies and were able to edit the store to my liking. Great app overall.

Samvel Badalyan
Austrálie
19. květen 2020

Out of all the apps I researched this one had the best reviews and did not disappoint! This app helped bring my store a more clean and professional look than what I had previously. I am not real tech savvy and was grateful for the help I received. Although the set up is pretty straight forward I couldn’t get the chart to show on my end for some reason. The developers were very nice, great customer service and the issue was corrected in no time. If you’re looking for a size chart, I would definitely recommend using this app.

Unity And Faith
19. březen 2019

Asked them to make me a special code to copy and paste so the chart would look more legit and suited to my website and within an hour they sent it and now my chart looks exactly how I wanted it

NoirBlvd