Değerlendirmeler (1.111)

• Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
17 Mayıs 2024

So far it's going super well! The setup process with BixGrow has been great. The team is responsive and helps you to customize your app instantly, both on the back end like a custom domain, and on the front-end website that you create for people to sign up on. All of my questions have been answered and guidance on how to set up the functionality provided. I am grateful that after comparing many of these apps and settling on BixGrow it is all coming together quickly and easily. I'm excited to start inviting in our ambassadors and feel confident about how it will function. Thank you BixGrow team!

My Friend Breath
Kanada
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:6 ay
BixGrow yanıt 23 Mayıs 2024

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We're thrilled to hear that your setup process with BixGrow has been smooth and that our team has been responsive to your needs. If you have any further questions or need assistance, please reach out to us at support@bixgrow.com!

1 Temmuz 2024

BixGrow has been amazing! Before landing on this one, we tried a few different affiliate marketing apps, but this has been an absolute game-changer for our business! It has all the functions we needed to launch our affiliate marketing program. There was one function that we needed that BixGrow did not currently offer, and their fantastic customer support team was able to implement this feature for us within 72 hours! It's easy to use and has more functions than some of the other similar apps that are twice as expensive. I 1000% recommend this app for your business' affiliate marketing, referral or royalty programs!

All-In Nutritionals
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 ay
BixGrow yanıt 9 Temmuz 2024

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We're thrilled to hear that BixGrow has been a game-changer for your business and that our support team could quickly implement the feature you needed. If you have any further questions or need assistance, please reach out to us at support@bixgrow.com.

30 Nisan 2024

I had been looking for an affiliate marketing solution for a very long time but kept putting it off thinking it was going to be a long and complicated process. With BixGrow how wrong I was! Setup was easy and fast and any queries I had were resolved quickly and easily. Had I known how easy it would be to get this affiliate and referral program going I would have launched it a long time ago and reaped the rewards.

Don't hesitate like I did, the BixGrow team have created a fantastic app for Shopify and their support is second to none.

The cherry on the icing on the cake is the very affordable pricing they have and the recent innovation of an affiliate marketplace to help promote your program! Well done BixGrow you really deserve your success!

eBSI Export Academy
İrlanda
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Neredeyse 2 yıl
BixGrow yanıt 4 Mayıs 2024

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! Your feedback means a lot to us, and we're delighted that our app has met your expectations. If you ever need further assistance or have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us at support@bixgrow.com. We're here to support your continued success with our app!

8 Temmuz 2024

Highly recommend. Offers everything you would be looking for and support is always there to help you out. :)

Solli's Hundebedarf
Almanya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:9 ay
12 Haziran 2024

I was using a competitor for a year and when it was time to renew I felt that the cost benefit was not there. I searched for alternative solutions and I am really glad I found BixGrow!

It is very simple to setup, has comparable or more features, and I received prompt and efficient customer service from Evelyn while setting up my custom domain.

As most, I look at add on solutions like BixGrow relative to number of units I would need to sell using the product per month and they are by multiple factors a self sustaining solution that provides a service that makes your own brand look premium.

Stance Caddy
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:27 gün
1 Mayıs 2024

The paid plan is so worth it and has helped me grow my customer base with the help of my ambassadors.

Customer support is always available to assist and quick to reply. I've never had issues with this app and will recommend to everyone!

ColorMeCarole
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 yıl
30 Haziran 2024

100% Recommended app, I am a early user and needed assistance as both the app and Shopify has updated, they have been amazing!

Shoutout to "Leo" for the support for small and big issues

QH Clothing | Beauty
Birleşik Krallık
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Neredeyse 2 yıl
24 Haziran 2024

So easy to set up and it works great! I had to contact support to figure out how to give a bonus and Evelyn was great! Very knowledgeable and I could not be happier with Bix Grow!

SmarterHEPA.com
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:4 ay
BixGrow yanıt 9 Temmuz 2024

Thank you for your feedback! We're delighted to hear that you found the setup easy and that Evelyn was able to assist you effectively. If you need any further help, feel free to reach out to us at support@bixgrow.com.

25 Nisan 2024

Great app for the price. So many features and design customizability. I searched for a while and found nothing else with the power, features, and capability of BixGrow even close to their budget range. Also, the customer support is quick and AWESOME!!

The Scrummy Sweets Co.
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 yıl
6 Haziran 2024

This app is super easy to set up and use. Plus if you upgrade to Pro, you could track the link performance and get a better understanding of your affiliates. Customer support is super responsive.

Allesin
Çin
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:10 ay
BixGrow yanıt 9 Temmuz 2024

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear you found the app easy to set up and use. If you have any questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out to us at support@bixgrow.com.