Recenze (1 498)

• 0 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 1 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
17. květen 2024

The app provides great features along with fantastic support. Thank you to the team at BON incuding Cara, Sophie and Maxxie, who have been so helpful with setting up our loyalty system.

GimokaCoffeeUK
Doba používání aplikace: 4 měsíci
30. květen 2024

After much time spent comparing and deliberating, we have chosen BON as the most suitable loyalty app for our online store. Its clean UI promises a high-quality user experience. Above all, we want to give high marks for their customer service. Anna, who was in charge of my account, provided very friendly and meticulous support. Customer service is a really important factor when choosing an app, so we feel reassured to continue using BON. In terms of functionality, it lacks nothing compared to other apps. The price is also very attractive compared to other apps. One downside is that it’s not possible to link custom metafields. For example, even if a customer enters their birthday in BON, that data cannot be seen in Shopify’s customer data. This means that birthday data has to be manually transferred to Shopify one by one. Although this can be somewhat resolved by exporting a CSV file and importing it into Shopify, it does create extra work. Overall, I would like to give BON a 5-star rating. Their customer service is excellent, so I am confident that they will actively solve any problems that arise in the future. If you’re looking for a loyalty app, I highly recommend BON.

HIVE PRELOVED
Japonsko
Doba používání aplikace: 24 hodinami
23. květen 2024

Outstanding support from Cady, Maxxie, Sophie, and others. Fast service, always responsive, and they consistently help me with my questions.

Hobbykort
Švédsko
Doba používání aplikace: 6 měsíci
9. červen 2024

Bon Loyalty absolutely fulfills my expectations. Functional, perfectly customizable and also very well received by customers. The support responds very quickly, is competent and friendly. Anna, Sophie, Chelsea and Mia have always helped me quickly. Many thanks also to the dev team in the background! - They have implemented all my wishes superbly. I can highly recommend the app - it is definitely an enrichment for our store and our customers.

Shop4Cops
Rakousko
Doba používání aplikace: 9 dny
6. březen 2024

Had a question that I just couldn't figure out to enhance our customer experience. Reached out to a service representative and was connected with Cara whom was kind, responsive and knowledgeable and gave me some great pointers. Awesome customer service.

Grace+Love Candle Co.
Spojené státy
Doba používání aplikace: Více než rokem
Vývojář BON Loyalty odpověděl 8. duben 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful 5-star review! We're thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with us.

If you ever need any assistance or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. You can chat with us directly through our website or email us at help@bonloyalty.com. We're here to help in any way we can!

16. květen 2024

Using BON has been a delight. I love the many features to customize my rewards program. When I needed something, customer support is always ready to help in a flash. Special thanks to Maxxie for everything. 5 stars one of my new favorite apps on Shopify.

Go For Fit
Japonsko
Doba používání aplikace: 4 dny
10. duben 2024

I would 100% recommend Bon Loyalty,

I was with Loyalty Lion from when they started but they kept pressuring me to sign up to a new priced plan 2500% higher than I was paying, no consideration for me being with them since they started, kept threatening to cancel my plan!

I found BON, and wow I am so pleased I did, they are so helpful the support team is there every step of the way to help you.

We have launched to our customers and they are loving the new BON Loyalty program.

Everyone on the support, Anna, Chelsea, Maxxie & Cady is amazing.

I 100% recommend this app for your store.

Mia Tui
Doba používání aplikace: 14 dny
Vývojář BON Loyalty odpověděl 17. duben 2024

1. duben 2024

This was easy to setup, Anna was amazing and helpful with every detail I needed. This program has alot of customizable options and looks nice as well!

Just Mens Rings
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 měsíci

6. květen 2024

This is a great app accompanied by fantastic support. They have answered so many questions from me today and so promptly. It's really easy to set up and looks great. Thank you Maxxie and all the other support

I Want That Present
Doba používání aplikace: 27 dny
Vývojář BON Loyalty odpověděl 8. květen 2024

Hello I Want That Present,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful 5-star review! Your kind words mean a lot to us and motivate us to continue delivering excellent service.

1. březen 2024

Great app for start up businesses. It offers plenty of options to start you off properly, and room to grow with available paid plans. This is definitely a good add on to your store.

LACC