Recenze (452)

• 1 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 2 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 4 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
11. únor 2024

Customer service is appalling.

We cancelled our plan the day we were charged for a yearly subscription as we no longer use Shopify as our website platform.

They are refusing to issue any refund at all.

Strike a posie
Austrálie
Doba používání aplikace: Asi rokem
Vývojář BTA Commerce, Inc. odpověděl 12. únor 2024

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. I am sorry to hear that you were not happy with our support.

Please note that we updated your support ticket yesterday and advised that a full refund had been issued 🙂️
Please reach out to us if you require any further assistance.

Cheers,
The Team at BookThatApp

12. leden 2024

This app is very useful and I also got a very good service from D'angelo. He helped implement what I needed and took time to explain to me how to do it, thank you!

Epoxy Chemtec
Doba používání aplikace: Téměř 2 roky
Vývojář BTA Commerce, Inc. odpověděl 15. leden 2024

We are grateful that you took the time to leave us an awesome review! Thanks for choosing us, and we look forward to continue serving you 🙂.

25. leden 2024

love the instant chat service answers all my questions super quickly!

Roselisa Beauty
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 roky
Vývojář BTA Commerce, Inc. odpověděl 30. leden 2024

We're thrilled to receive your 5-star review! It's wonderful to know that our app and customer service met and exceeded your expectations. We appreciate your support and trust in us. If you ever have any questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out. Thank you for being a valued customer!

13. únor 2024

D'Angleo was amazing. Great support, fast response time. A+

Académie de hockey Joel Bouchard
Doba používání aplikace: 4 měsíci
Vývojář BTA Commerce, Inc. odpověděl 15. únor 2024

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us an awesome review! Thanks 🤩!

23. leden 2024

This app was the most compatible with what I needed and they were able to go in and customize it to my liking even more. This made my life so easy because I honestly have no idea what i'm doing, I am still very much in the learning phase.
They reply unbelievably fast and have great customer service skills. Definitely recommend!

The Chantilly Flower
Spojené státy
Doba používání aplikace: 8 dny
Vývojář BTA Commerce, Inc. odpověděl 30. leden 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a glowing 5-star review! We're delighted to hear that you had a positive experience with our app and our customer service. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we look forward to serving you again in the future. Cheers!

6. prosinec 2023

I recently had the pleasure of using BookThatApp for my business, and I cannot express enough how fantastic this app is! From seamless integration to a plethora of customizable features, it has truly transformed the way I manage bookings.

The user-friendly interface made setting up my booking system a breeze. I was able to tailor it to fit the unique needs of my business effortlessly.

What sets BookThatApp apart though, is their exceptional customer service team. Whenever I had a question or needed assistance, their support team was not only quick to respond but also incredibly knowledgeable and helpful. They went above and beyond to ensure I had a positive experience with the app.

Their dedication to customer satisfaction is truly commendable. It's evident that they genuinely care about their users and are committed to providing top-notch service. I felt supported throughout the entire process, and their team's expertise added immense value to my business operations.

If you're looking for a reliable and feature-rich booking app with unparalleled customer support, look no further than BookThatApp. I wholeheartedly recommend it to anyone seeking a hassle-free and efficient booking solution. Five stars without a doubt!

Dress Hire NZ
Nový Zéland
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 5 roky
Vývojář BTA Commerce, Inc. odpověděl 8. prosinec 2023

Oh my! From the team at BookThatApp, we are grateful for the time you took out of your day to write us such a well-written review! From the depths of our hearts, thank you for such a detailed and in-depth review of our product and support team.

We appreciate you ❤️

26. březen 2024

I LOVE THIS APP. The app is easy to use and the support is 5 five stars. D'Angelo was incredibly helpful! I highly recommend this app to anyone!

Doctora Maria Garcia Lahens
Spojené státy
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 hodinami
Vývojář BTA Commerce, Inc. odpověděl 28. březen 2024

Thank you for your 5 star rating and your great review.

We are delighted that you had a great experience using our app. We appreciate your kind words about our customer service and we believe good customer service is our priority!

22. únor 2024

Great customer service, very quick responses and will manually assist you with any confusion you may have. Thank you Joao!

Amor y Pintar
Japonsko
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 23 hodinami
Vývojář BTA Commerce, Inc. odpověděl 23. únor 2024

Thank you for giving us the chance to celebrate!

🥳🥳🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Your feedback means a lot to us! We look forward to providing you continuous support 😊!

21. květen 2024

Ottima App e supporto veloce e professionale!

Jelis Milano
Itálie
Doba používání aplikace: 3 měsíci
Vývojář BTA Commerce, Inc. odpověděl 22. květen 2024

Grazie per la fantastica recensione! Apprezziamo che tu abbia dedicato del tempo per farlo!

15. prosinec 2023

Just brilliant customer service and help is there when needed. App works perfectly too ;). No bad word to say and have been using for years.

El Diablito
Finsko
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 roky
Vývojář BTA Commerce, Inc. odpověděl 15. leden 2024

Thanks for your awesome review! And we're happy that you are enjoying our app and our services 🙂!