Değerlendirmeler (7.258)

• Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
1 Mayıs 2024

Bonne presentation, répond Bien a ma demande et offre d’autres possibilité

Enfom Clothing
Kanada
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 yıl
Booster SEO yanıt 3 Mayıs 2024

Merci pour votre avis! Nous sommes heureux que vous ayez apprécié notre présentation et notre réactivité. Nous sommes là pour explorer plus de possibilités avec vous !
- Kevin et l'équipe SEO Booster

3 Aralık 2023

So far so good!

Yaci was very helpful - she verified my Shopify store and added value by doing a quick scan at my website and suggesting two ways to make it more personalized. I love the attention to detail as someone just getting started in this space.

I want to leave this review as honest as possible, so giving 4/5 seems appropriate as I haven't done anything critical just yet.

St. Claire
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 ay
Booster SEO yanıt 5 Aralık 2023

Thanks for your honest feedback! We're thrilled to hear we've been helpful in personalizing your Shopify store. Excited to see you grow and let us know if you need help along the way! 🌟🚀

11 Ekim 2023

I rated it a 4 star since i just got it and need to give it some time to work. However, it was easy to install and gives the user alot of options. Izzy helped verify my store and did it in a very quick and painless way. Thanks !
Blake Jones

Blake Jones Designs
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 yıl
Booster SEO yanıt 23 Ekim 2023

Hi Blake Jones Designs team! 👋
Just checking in to see how you are liking the app so far. Our goal is for you and all our merchants to have a positive experience so any thoughts, suggestions, questions, or concerns would be awesome! 😊 Please don't hesitate to send us a message. Our team here at Booster Apps will be delighted to assist you!
Best regards, Kevin

3 Mart 2024

Setting it up was a breeze, and the customer service has been excellent thus far.

Citywide Drinks
Birleşik Krallık
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:25 dakika
Booster SEO yanıt 4 Mart 2024

Thrilled to hear setup was a breeze and our customer service impressed you! If there's anything else we can do to improve your experience, please feel free to reach out. We're here to help!

5 Şubat 2024

Great and fast support with helpful solutions!

Zenthivo
Danimarka
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:6 gün
Booster SEO yanıt 7 Şubat 2024

Kevin here from Booster SEO! Thank you so much for leaving a review - I noticed you gave us 4 stars on the app - just wondering how we can improve your experience with the app from our support team? 🙂 We'd love to hear it! 💓

26 Mart 2024

fast and professional, certainly a great support

Adore Cosmetics Milano
İtalya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:30 dakika
Booster SEO yanıt 27 Mart 2024

Happy to hear you found our support fast and professional! We aim to provide the best service. Thanks for the kind words!

1 Nisan 2024

Alex thank you for your support

FIFODROP
Birleşik Arap Emirlikleri
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:31 dakika
Booster SEO yanıt 3 Nisan 2024

We appreciate the review and look forward to impressing you further as you continue using our service. Thank you!

11 Haziran 2024

great guy, responds quickly to the messages

Gadget Sync
Zimbabve
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:35 dakika
Booster SEO yanıt 13 Haziran 2024

Appreciate the kind words! Glad I could be of help. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else. Cheers!

24 Kasım 2023

So far my experience has been pretty good, EJ was amazingly helpful, pointing out something I hadn't realized wasn't working. Now I know to go and fix it. Thank you for this product, and when I have a chance to experience it more, I will gladly leave a review about it!

TwztdTeez
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 ay
Booster SEO yanıt 27 Kasım 2023

Hi TwztdTeez team! 👋
Just checking in to see how you are liking the app so far. Our goal is for you and all our merchants to have a positive experience, so any thoughts, suggestions, questions, or concerns would be awesome! 😊 Please don't hesitate to send us a message. Our team here at Booster Apps will be delighted to assist you!
Best regards, Kevin

13 Aralık 2023

Izzy was amazing and very helpful. Gave me some good criticism or options that can help my store be better and I'm grateful for the help.

ãyardsale