BOOSTER SEO & IMAGE OPTIMIZER , 7.031 değerlendirme

• Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %2 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
9 Nisan 2024

The app works well and offers multiple tiers of service depending on your needs. We have been using it for years and have had no need to use a different service. They are also very attentive when it comes to customer service. I just received help from Jon who was fast, and efficient, and friendly as well! This is a great app for saving time and money, add in the great customer service and it's impossible to beat!

The Music Gallery
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 4 yıl
Booster SEO yanıt 10 Nisan 2024

So grateful for your long-term support and thrilled you find our app and service unbeatable! Your kind words about our team brighten our day. Thank you!

16 Mayıs 2024

Review for Rain and the Image Processing App Support Team

I recently had the pleasure of working with Rain from the Image Processing App Support Team, and I couldn't be more impressed with the service I received. Rain was incredibly helpful, ensuring that my store was verified and added to the priority image-processing server queues. This has significantly increased the speed and reliability of the images being processed by the app, which is crucial for my business.
Rain's professionalism and dedication to customer satisfaction were evident throughout our interaction. He not only provided excellent support but also took the extra step to tag my store as VIP, guaranteeing that I receive the highest priority for any future assistance. This level of care and attention is truly appreciated.
Additionally, the team's guide, "Mastering On-Page SEO for Your Shopify
Overall, my experience with Rain and the support team has been exceptional. Their dedication to helping my store flourish is commendable, and I look forward to continuing to work with them. Thank you, Rain, for your outstanding service!
Have a wonderful day!

BLOOMHAUS MELBOURNE
Avustralya
Booster SEO yanıt 20 Mayıs 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words! 🌟 It was a pleasure assisting you, and we're thrilled to hear about the positive impact on your business. Don't hesitate to reach out anytime. Wishing you continued success!

8 Nisan 2024

I have a positive experience with the app because I am always informed about what the app has done or accomplished on my website. I love the suggestion as well as how I can improve my website and business and that means a lot. It’s more than sending a bill every month and nothing happens. I was assisted today by Rain today to verify my website and that was awesome. I love how he quickly responded and answered my questions and made suggestions which tells me that he knows exactly what he is doing and that makes me feel confident in the app’s ability to help my business. I will definitely recommend the app to others. Thanks Rain

D-S Fashion Sophisticated Boutique
Booster SEO yanıt 9 Nisan 2024

Thrilled you're loving the updates and suggestions! Your confidence in our app and team means the world. Thanks for spreading the word 🌟

3 Nisan 2024

I have been using Booster SEO for a few years now & it's been great. I am sure all the customer service agents are amazing, but I do have to make a point of just how above & beyond EJ went during our last chat, he sorted out my request & advised me with other helpful tips.

It made the whole experience really enjoyable. Appreciate you EJ!

Daruda Trading Co.
Kanada
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 yıl
Booster SEO yanıt 4 Nisan 2024

Thrilled about your positive experience and the extra mile our team went for you! We're always here to support and advise. Your appreciation truly means a lot. Thanks for being with us! 🌟

11 Nisan 2024

So far I've found the BOOSTER SEO & IMAGE OPTIMIZER APP to do everything that it says it is going to do. The best feature I love and use is the autopilot setting. Just set and forget.
Today I had a question so reached out to the support team and got exceptional service from the team. The help from Yaci was fast, friendly and really helpful.

Router Bits Direct
Avustralya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 3 yıl
Booster SEO yanıt 15 Nisan 2024

Thanks for sharing your experience! We're thrilled to hear you love the autopilot feature and that our support team could assist you promptly and effectively. 😊

16 Nisan 2024

I had an enquiry re verifying my website and Pol sorted it for me. He also recommended I add a Favicon and helped me with that. The steps were easy to work through and now it’s in place. Thanks Pol.

Daisy Park
Birleşik Krallık
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:7 yıldan fazla
Booster SEO yanıt 18 Nisan 2024

So happy to hear that! Thanks for the feedback, and I'm glad everything is set up now. If you need any more help, just shout!

20 Mart 2024

I genuinely have no idea if this app is doing anything but customer service is lovely and as a small business owner with no extra time, it's worth a shot because it's incredibly easy to set up.

Xanne Fran Studios
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:5 yıldan fazla
Booster SEO yanıt 25 Mart 2024

So glad setup was a breeze and our customer service could brighten your day! We're here to make your journey easier and hopeful for positive results ahead. Thanks for giving us a shot! 🌟

1 Mayıs 2024

Nothing but positive things to say about this app. The customer service person (Pol) helped me out fast and even offered a few tips for my store. No pushy sales tactics when seeking tech help. Just help. The app has been working well and saves me a ton of work on the backend.

TrendySwimmer
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:6 ay
Booster SEO yanıt 2 Mayıs 2024

We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience! Our goal is to provide helpful support without any pressure. Glad the app is saving you time!

1 Mayıs 2024

We are actively promoting our store with SEO and Booster SEO and Image Optimizer is fantastic! When we optimized meta descriptions Booster SEO automatically fixes our links. It is always working in the background optimizing and fixing. The user interface is easy too use, logical and makes optimizing our products easy and fast. Very happy with this app!!

Alba Backgrounds
Booster SEO yanıt 3 Mayıs 2024

We're thrilled to hear that Booster SEO and Image Optimizer is helping your store thrive! Thanks for sharing your positive experience!

17 Nisan 2024

Very friendly, efficient and quick customer service received today from Jon.
Currently only use the app for the image optimisation, but it works seamlessly in the background. Thanks for a great app!

Little Bun Designs UK
Birleşik Krallık
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 4 yıl
Booster SEO yanıt 18 Nisan 2024

Thanks for your kind words! We're thrilled you're enjoying the app and had a positive experience with our team. We appreciate your support!