Recenze (144)

• 1 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 6 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
22. prosinec 2023

Fantastic app and outstanding support! We're on the free plan as we really have no use for the integration w/ Paypal, but if we had, the monthly fee is totally well worth it! While not on the paid plans, Steve has been truly helpful and responsive still! When we recently needed Steve's help to check on some settings, he replied immediately and offered his assistance unconditionally and so we were able to quickly resume using the app! Our whole-hearted recommendation to anyone looking for a simple yet powerful fulfillment app backed by outstanding support! Two-thumbs up!

DataBlitz

WHATSHOP.IN
Indie
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 měsíci
20. listopad 2023

Great app, does exactly what I need it to. User interface is also very easy to follow, I had no issues at all with the app. Just follow the template provided for uploading orders and it works perfectly. 10/10 for a free app and I hope it stays that way!

Gemmeria
Doba používání aplikace: 11 měsíci
18. červenec 2023

Great free app alternative for Massfulfill which recently discontinued suddenly...
I compared with another bulk fulfill app but this one is much simple to use and better.
If I may request,
- Would like to have a freedom to upload with own format of column names and then tie to each necessary columns
- Would like to have upload history or copy of email for traceability purpose

SoCalization Inc
Japonsko
Doba používání aplikace: 8 měsíci
18. září 2023

It is a great app which makes fulfillments incredibly quickly. Also, great customer support; thank you so much!

London Grocery
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 2 roky
17. říjen 2023

This app is simply great. It does what it's supposed to! Fulfillment is now a smooth and quick process (this app is an incredible time saver). Support from Steve is great. I totally recommend this App.

auro floral stories
Španělsko
Doba používání aplikace: 3 měsíci
21. červen 2023

Great , simple, no-nonsense way to fulfill 100's of orders. Would be nice if it could process fulfillments in parallel so it doesn't take so long, but it's a free app so no complains. Hope it stays free to use.

The Roasters Pack
Kanada
Doba používání aplikace: 4 měsíci
26. říjen 2023

Absolutely love this. Made my life so much easier.

Custom Sprayed Edges
Indie
Doba používání aplikace: 6 měsíci
27. říjen 2023

Once setup, super easy to use when dealing with lots of orders. Paypal feature is great worked flawlessy.

NOKARA
Doba používání aplikace: 18 dny
12. červenec 2023

It is a great free APP, does help us a lot. It takes some time to process orders, which is slightly slower than the previous app we used. We have more than one tracking number for some of the orders, it does show the number one by one clearly. I hope there is a function for "cancel fulfillment" just incase there is something wrong and we need to undo what we have done. thank you!

玉泰醬油