Recensies (144)

• 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 6% recensies zijn 1 sterren
1 februari 2020

OMG! This saves my time of fulfilling all orders and tracking! This is a life savior app! This is my first time writing a review! The customer service was excellent! I will continue using this for all my entire life! I love it!!!!!!

Top-Armor
Spanje
24 dagen gebruiken de app
23 april 2020

This app is very useful for quickly uploading tracking numbers, and the staff service is also very good, quickly solving problems

wyeth-taiwan
Taiwan
23 dagen gebruiken de app
20 april 2020

Excellent app. Does exactly what it says. I had a small problem and the team fixed it in a timely manor. Highly recommend.

Posture QuickFix
Australië
22 dagen gebruiken de app
12 februari 2020

Perfect solution for auto mass fulfill. I recommend.
And is more easy and faster for my vendor, perfect!!!

Clara Up
Vietnam
19 dagen gebruiken de app
27 januari 2023

The best app ever! Since we deal with large amount of orders, we cannot operate Shopify without this app. Thanks!

XEXYMIX 日本公式オンラインショップ
Japan
11 dagen gebruiken de app
25 januari 2023

Just an amazing app. So easy to use!

Thank you for making this app and saving us boatloads of time.
We'll happily pay you guys a bunch of coffees!

Säker
9 dagen gebruiken de app
31 december 2022

Simple and straightforward app for fulfilling orders in bulk. Keep up the good work! Highly recommended!

The Little Muslim Shop
6 dagen gebruiken de app
20 januari 2023

Took a bit of twiddling to figure out but it works seamlessly now! Thank you so much for keeping this free!

TheCoffeeMonsterzCo
3 dagen gebruiken de app
13 maart 2021

This app made my life easier, it's very easy to use and I haven't had any kind of issues or bugs so far, my recommendations.

Fnatic United Kingdom Shop
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Ongeveer 22 uur gebruiken de app
12 januari 2022

Great app. Works both for adding tracking numbers from a CSV file and do an automatic fulfillment and also to do corrections in batch if needed (which I needed today). Fully recommend this app. Thank you!!!!!

HealthyU