Algemene beoordeling
  • 2% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
27 maart 2024

We would be lost without this app: cropping images, resizing, changing formats,...you HAVE to automate this when you´re getting so many new items every season! We´re running this app on a daily-task basis and it works perfectly fine. Since we have a limited number of images that can be rendered per month, you can chose which images you want to be done, for example only those visible at the moment. Also really helpful with SEO. You can name images, include your shopname...highly recommended!

ROTATION BOUTIQUE
Duitsland
Meer dan 2 jaar gebruiken de app
6 april 2024

I've integrated the Hextom: Bulk Image Edit & SEO app into our business operations and it has been a game changer. The user-friendly interface allows for easy navigation and quick start, even for those with no prior experience. Its bulk editing capabilities have drastically reduced the time spent on image modifications, freeing up resources for other business needs. Additionally, the SEO enhancements have noticeably boosted our product visibility online.

I highly recommend this app for any e-commerce store looking to streamline operations and enhance their digital presence efficiently. It's a robust tool that delivers independence and significant time savings.

J-M SUPPLIES
8 februari 2024

This app saved me about 5000000000 hours of paying a virtual assistant to do tedious tasks. Amazing. The app developers also thought of some oddly useful stuff. I've had this app for a year or more and just noticed the feature where you can upload the same image to a large number of listings at once. So if you want to upload the same size chart to every shirt in your store and have that be the 3rd or last image or whatnot, you can do that very quickly.

The Bullish Store
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
1 mei 2024

This app is easy to use and it make life a lot easier being able to bulk change names, titles etc. The best image editor I've used on Shopify

Abebe+Booker
2 mei 2024

This app does exactly what its supposed to do and the support is truly awesome!!

Todays Fans
Bijna 2 jaar gebruiken de app
5 februari 2024

I was OVERWHELMED by the fact that I am not especially "techno savvy" and needed my photos to be the same shape and size.

I reached out to "chat" and was helped by Darren. He walked me through my options and set me on the right path.

My distress over the situation DISAPPEARED!

Unwound Yarn
Meer dan 2 jaar gebruiken de app
23 april 2024

This shopify extension app is really useful and saves an abundance of time when you are trying to optimise your SEO and website speed.

VIVIDLIVING
Verenigd Koninkrijk
20 dagen gebruiken de app
5 april 2024

Straight forward and does exactly what it's supposed to do - highly recommend it.

Pickeyweedz
8 dagen gebruiken de app
15 mei 2024

What a fantastic app that does several tasks in a couple easy steps. I prefer this app over the others.

The Bundt Shoppe | Delicious Bundt Cakes for Every Occasion
3 dagen gebruiken de app
17 januari 2024

Have been on Shopify for a while but was using a different app that created so much work for us. When we found this app we were so happy it does everything you would need to improve SEO and page speed for images. A great app with no complaints

Africainme.com